Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... (2051 Views)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by IFoundMBuhari: 9:38am On May 20, 2017
What would you do if you wanted to have a bridal photoshoot but did not have any girlfriends? Invite your bros to have it with you.
That’s exactly what 24-year-old Rebeca from Brazil did, and we must say, it was a great idea.

“I came up with the idea one week before the wedding. I was looking into some “making of” pictures of brides with their gang of girls, all in robes, laughing, drinking champagne and all, and I got a bit sad because I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that” – Rebeca told Bored Panda.

“The photoshoot was super fun. Everyone was taking shots of cheap booze and sometimes we were laughing so much that we had to take some time to recover and go on with the photos.”

Rebeca studies computer engineering and is one of four women in her class of 60 students, so it’s no wonder that during her years in class she gained a few great guy friends.

Rebeca shared her bridal photoshoot images on Facebook and the internet fell in love with these witty and cute pictures. “I am very happy with the photos. Sometimes I look at then and find myself laughing like crazy. But I never imagined this would become so viral”.

Read more from the Source: http://www.boredpanda.com/bridal-photoshoot-with-bros-fernando-duque/

1 Share

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 9:42am On May 20, 2017
Her brothers have a heart of gold to have work a pink robe just to make her happy.

Are they all her brothers?

They look like they had fun.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by lalanice(f): 9:44am On May 20, 2017
aww! mine would probably be like this, except almost all my male friends are married. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by IFoundMBuhari: 9:44am On May 20, 2017
kennygee:
Her brothers have a heart of gold to have work a pink robe just to make her happy.

Are they all her brothers?

They look like they had fun.

Co-workers dear grin
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Cholls(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2017
my brother there is always a new idea

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:

Co-workers dear grin

The post said brothers.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by IFoundMBuhari: 9:48am On May 20, 2017
kennygee:

The post said brothers.

Bros ... Male friends.
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:

Bros ...

Okay
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2017
I love this!
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Lalas247(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2017
This is the future smiley see how happy the guys are no bad belle friends grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Frolic: 10:12am On May 20, 2017
Haha. Hiw would I even look in pink robes?
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On May 20, 2017
Any girl that doesn't have one single female friend has a very questionable personality. Probably narcissism...
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 11:14am On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Any girl that doesn't have one single female friend has a very questionable personality. Probably narcissism...

True.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by MamaTej(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2017
Deeply happy for her. So much happiness.
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by UGLEEBOI: 12:06pm On May 20, 2017
QUEER AF lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by excanny: 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
Grown ass men acting like sissies,nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by ehbraheem(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:

You're wrong... Software developers are always perceived to act odd. I don't have friends too because I can't deal with them.
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Ginaz(f): 12:59pm On May 20, 2017
This is so beautiful and I think I'm gonna cryyyyy cry
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
lalanice:
aww! mine would probably be like this, except almost all my male friends are married. cheesy cheesy

Lol doesn't matter grin
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Cholls(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2017
Ginaz:
my sister are u serious

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Arsenalholic1: 2:57pm On May 21, 2017
Ginaz:
Allow me bring basin, before you start... tongue
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
I doubt the possibility of my male friends doing this....

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The response would look like this if I ever ask them of such;

Rola, we craze but our craze never reach that level. embarassed angry undecided
Re: Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
So cute.

(1) (Reply)

Need Mature Guys In Here..... / Wife wanted! / Check Out The Six Pacs On This 81 Year Old Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.