Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? (1047 Views)

$600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Blue3k(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
We don't have any definitive answers but we can get them from Nigerian Bureau of Statistics. There are alot of heated arguements over these statistics. These threads go on for more that 5 pages of replies and pictures. Some argue argue that Anambra has 4th highest GDP. Then people wonder if Ogun has highest Foreign Direct Investment.

It's easier if our collective energy is used to simply request this data. For the state GDP it should be yearly release. The Foreign Direct Investment numbers should be released same as usual with the addition of states with greatest to least investment. If this matter to you ask NBS since they take request.

Link: http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/contact

Front Page: lalasticlala

Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Blue3k(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
lol

You havent seen the 10 page Anambra has 4th highest GDP. It turned into troll fest. Other web sites have stats on gdp buy I'd rather NBS do it.
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Blue3k:

You havent seen the 10 page Anambra has 4th highest GDP. It turned into troll fest. Other web sites have stats on gdp buy I'd rather NBS do it.
what is the value of Anambra gdp?
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Blue3k(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
what is the value of Anambra gdp?

Ask NBS. Here's a link .

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/request
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Blue3k:

Ask NBS. Here's a link .

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/request
Ogun state enjoys better FDI than Anambra state, that might be the reason why her IGR is higher than that of anambra state
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by SilentHaulers: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good thread. Nice one @Op

4 Likes

Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Dalek(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lagos no chill at all..... #TeamSW!!!!
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Blue3k(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
SilentHaulers:
Good thread. Nice one @Op

Thank you. Hopefully they send a request in if they please already done one for both.

Mazeltovscotty:
Ogun state enjoys better FDI than Anambra state, that might be the reason why her IGR is higher than that of anambra state

That and all the other activities going on in state like. mining and manufacturing.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Blue3k:

Thank you. Hopefully they send a request in if they please already done one for both.

That and all the other activities going on in state like. mining and manufacturing.
yea, i wouldn't say much until i lay my hands on valid and reliable data, then i will now compare the two states. but based on what we have seen so far, I think Ogun state will peacefully swallow and digest the whole of anambra state economic and still be hungry for more like oliver twist
Re: What Is The GDP And FDI Of Each State? by Blue3k(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Osun being second richest state has everyone heated. It's weird people want to argue for multiple pages when they could just ask the government the stats. They could just make this yearly stat that comes out the same time as Q4 GDP report. The release revisions in Q2 or something.

There's also state offices you can contact now.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/contact

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Pressure: MASSOB Attacks Southeast Governors For Wearing Northern Attire / See Names Of Noisemakers To Be Submitted To The President When He Returns / We Have Failed Nigeria – Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.