Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb (5731 Views)

Summary Of JAMB Sweet Sixteen from Chapter 1 To Chapter 7 / List Of JAMB 2018/19 Subject Combinations For All Courses & Department / Breaking!!!! NUC Releases Official List Of JAMB Cut-off Points For All Federal & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Mctimothylota(m): 2:48pm On May 20, 2017
She go dey first list with 215 self, am in statistics department in unn and nah same faculty we go dey self, make sure she no make mistake wen she dey submit her screening details..
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

It would be very conceited of you to think that no woman can leave you.
There is no man in the world that a woman can't leave. The level of wealth or achievements nothwithstanding.

I will be blunt and it will pain you but I care not and will be honest.
Proposing to a 19yrd old about to gain admission is most unwise decision esp if there is no child or may be marriage. It is worse when you may foot her bills in school. Learn from history bro and don't repeat mistakes others have made.

Girls, I am sorry to say, can be stupid.They can forget all your care and investments in a jiffy.
My guy picked a stranded girl and trained her in UNEC law faculty Enugu. He paid law school fees of 300k even. Parents and siblings accepted her. The girl knew what she wanted. It ended badly.

I have seen many sad tales. You are taking a huge risk.

It appears you are a good guy thinking about love.
Man nothing like love. Life is business not love. Yes, and I can establish that as a fact.

Be wise today bro. Build wealth now you think you ate blessed and marry later.
I had to login just to like this comment. So much truth in your comment that I feel like kissing you LOL.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Tnx, advice noted but am a guy that no sane woman would live for another guy.

She is 19 last March. I'm 25 and already blessed, and proposed on her birthday. So bro, am not God oo, but let the will of God happen btw us.

Sorry to pry........ Do you have younger ones? And are you this interested I their affairs? Has your family benefitted from your education?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Tnx bro. I love your concise advice. It sounds like that of an older brother to younger kid brother. I will think about it. The issue is that, I have numerous ladies trying to be intimate with me, but I don't have feelings for them. I'm an only son in my family, and my family wants me to marry as early as possible. I'm okay financially and even growing more in scope...tnx to God, but I don't think my woman can be so stupid to act strange. She does express fears that am gonna leave her but I have assured her never to mind that I'm with her. I hope to marry her next year, so that I can concentrate on my businesses and fledgling company. Thank your bro. God is in control.

So contradictory
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Partnerbiz(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
Pushas:

I had to login just to like this comment. So much truth in your comment that I feel like kissing you LOL.
Lol.
I wan kiss u too naa.. shocked
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Jfrankination(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
grin
olagbemi118:
So OP, wots the big deal if ur angel wants to kill herself? Angels don't live on earth, dey live in heaven..
grin[quote author=olagbemi118 post=5670295 [/quote]lmao..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHhHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Evidence1000(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
dsmondengr:
JAMB CBT 2017 Result Score Upgrading has Started. Upgarde your Jamb low score result 280-360 , Result Witheld, Result not yet out for assistance. Check & upgrade your 2017 jamb CBT score now confirmed and guaranteed from official, interested Candidates should
call portal cordinator Mr Edward help-line - O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 -now for Assistance .

Nigerians are way smarter than this rubbish you're doing. Ho and look for a job to do. Money gotten through ill means can never be sustained.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by YalaTech(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2017
Official JAMB 2017 Cut Off Mark For All Schools Announced See Full List

http://officialgist.com.ng/official-jamb-2017-cut-off-mark-for-all-schools-announced-see-full-list/
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Ay04z(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2017
lol....
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by ev4real(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Tnx bro. I love your concise advice. It sounds like that of an older brother to younger kid brother. I will think about it. The issue is that, I have numerous ladies trying to be intimate with me, but I don't have feelings for them. *I'm an only son in my family*, and my family wants me to marry as early as possible. I'm okay financially and even growing more in scope...tnx to God, but I don't think my woman can be so stupid to act strange. She does express fears that am gonna leave her but I have assured her never to mind that I'm with her. I hope to marry her next year, so that I can concentrate on my businesses and fledgling company. Thank your bro. God is in control.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by fran6co(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
She will be fine whether or not she gains admission.
Time will heal her.

Aside: Chances are 80% that you will come back here to lament in few year's time over this girl's attitude once she gains admission.
Just leave her alone now and focus on your future. When you are ready for marriage there will be many girls around.
You seem to be enjoying her naivety now.

The way you sound you will invest in her education hoping to marry her later. Such arrangements fail 85% of the time.
You sound green and youthful too.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
warn him, make she free the 19 yr old make she study
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by fran6co(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
chicagoPD:
Let her cry Angels don't die.....by the way wetin concern angel with jamb

she must be a fallen angel oo grin
lol the thing weak me bone.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by donblazer10(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
CondomSir:
Mr Davindal I don't know much about UNN admission, but i do know about UI admission. And for mathematics, i can tell you she is already 99.9% in, if she could change her institution to UI. She has a very good O'level result which will so much favour her in UI.

Again, there is 80% chance that this 19-year-old girl will start acting funny after she gain admission into the university. I can say girls are flexible minded and she, not having a vast space of her own yet, is inexperience. No matter how much you take care of a girl who has not gone to the university yet, when she gain admission, with things she sees around her, she is liable to change and forget all you did for her(even if you were the one who worked out the admission for her).
hi..hey I intend going to UI..plis tell me bout the school..the social Life..cutism..effective teaching.
Thanks in advance
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by darlingnuel(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
Funny. Even with 180, she would be admitted for MATHEMATICS. They'd even beg you to comw study it. its not a high demand course
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by mansoura(f): 7:04pm On May 20, 2017
It is well.. Already a fiancée at 19years??
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by pressplay411(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Time will heal her.

Aside: Chances are 80% that you will come back here to lament in few year's time over this girl's attitude once she gains admission.
Just leave her alone now and focus on your future. When you are ready for marriage there will be many girls around.

Guy!
Are you a butcher? See as you just dey chop off the guy joy?
Which geh did this to you? Too cold you got a icebox where your heart used to be.

The way you sound you will invest in her education hoping to marry her later. Such arrangements fail 85% of the time.

Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
papadee93:

Sorry to pry........ Do you have younger ones? And are you this interested I their affairs? Has your family benefitted from your education?
Yes bro. Am the first born and the only son. I have 4 younger sisters. I believe they have benefited, and are still benefiting from me which is suppose.

I love my sweet sisters a lot. They cherish me a lot, so I can't let them down.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2017
darlingnuel:
Funny. Even with 180, she would be admitted for MATHEMATICS. They'd even beg you to comw study it. its not a high demand course
Good to know. I tried convincing her to go for Engineering but she said that would be after her first degree. She has passion for math. She is good in computer programming(java, php, drupal, etc), because I want her to study computer engineering.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Davindal(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2017
mansoura:
It is well.. Already a fiancée at 19years??
We love ourselves, and am 25.

Note: am the only son, hence the need to marry early.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 20, 2017
donblazer10:
hi..hey I intend going to UI..plis tell me bout the school..the social Life..cutism..effective teaching.
Thanks in advance

You are making a very good choice bro. UI is the best place to be. Cutism, rule UI out! Effective teaching, research and quality of graduates, why do you think the school is ranked number one in Nigeria?

What course are you going for?
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
We love ourselves, and am 25.

Note: am the only son, hence the need to marry early.

Please, what is the correlation between being an only son and marrying early? I am not understanding
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by chinnyonwu(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Tnx bro. I love your concise advice. It sounds like that of an older brother to younger kid brother. I will think about it. The issue is that, I have numerous ladies trying to be intimate with me, but I don't have feelings for them. I'm an only son in my family, and my family wants me to marry as early as possible. I'm okay financially and even growing more in scope...tnx to God, but I don't think my woman can be so stupid to act strange. She does express fears that am gonna leave her but I have assured her never to mind that I'm with her. I hope to marry her next year, so that I can concentrate on my businesses and fledgling company. Thank your bro. God is in control.
grin grin
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
Let me hide my sniper first.
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by donblazer10(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
CondomSir:

You are making a very good choice bro. UI is the best place to be. Cutism, rule UI out! Effective teaching, research and quality of graduates, why do you think the school is ranked number one in Nigeria?

What course are you going for?
philosophy

Plus: your moniker is quite funny
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
Davindal:
Pls, my 19yr old fiancée disappointed me big time. She scored only 219 in her JAMB result, which she has attributed to hanging system, ie, troublesome computer system they assigned to her on the day of her exam. She intends to study pure Mathematics.

Does she stand a chance in gaining admission in UNN at all?

Note: this is her first JAMB sitting, because last year she took a 1 year-four months course on computer programming and cyber security, in a foriegn owned private tech institution, and concluded it 2 months ago, before she settled to study for her JAMB exam.

I learned that they now consider O-LEVEL results. In case of that, in her 2015 WEAC, she got three A's(Maths, Physics & Geography), two B's(Chemistry and Biology), and four C4 credits(Economics, Agric.sc, Igbo Language, & English Language), in a sitting.

Pls pals, she has been crying all day long, not wanting to eat, and couldn't believe her result. Pls guys, could she make it to mathematics?
she might... We are in Nigeria where anything happens... Nothing wrong with d age but she's still naive it would hv been different if she's in school.. Bcx uni comes with a lot of adrenaline rush n urge to try new things.. My little one kobo
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
olagbemi118:
So OP, wots the big deal if ur angel wants to kill herself? Angels don't live on earth, dey live in heaven..
where's the chill lol
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by yemsai(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
olagbemi118:
Dis got me rolling on d floor....very funny grin
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by AuroraB(f): 10:19pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Time will heal her.

cheesy Advocate! Ojuru gi grin
The story is fake completely or partl
Re: Help Me, My Angel Wants To Kill Herself Because Of Jamb by Andymaxi: 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
CONTACT MR. KELVIN VIA PHONE / WHATSAPP ON 07010866070 TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB 2017/2018 CBT RESULT

JAMB CBT 2017/2018 Result has been released, for those that have problem concerning their score and their result are to contact us for help, (Upgrading of poor scores, releasing of withheld Result, Pending, Biometric verification problem) CONTACT MR KENNETH VIA PHONE 07010866070 FOR HELP AND OTHET RELATED ISSUES .. ..... ...... ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked!!! Kadpoly 2017/2018 Admission List / I Met Two pretty Intelligent Guys Who Deliberately Dropped Out Of University / List Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway – Study In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.