Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (72270 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
Hot 1-warm
Hot 2-hot
Hot 3-very hot
Hot 4-Bomb

Pls who is waiting for hot 5..Signify so we go register you for insurance

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by bobo65(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2017
Yosuregames:
its possible ooo i knw a guy whus infinix hot 4 got burnt while charging. N to think i wanted to buy d phone. Tecno all d way.

From frying pan to another frying pan
Dem dey make tecno phones inside the same room with infinix phones

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by eflintsone(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
paperboy234:

Tell them ...those marks are eczema
as in ehn der is notin true about this news ... absolute lie
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by fragrant(f): 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
Dottore:
Na wao. Thank God her Abunna no catch fire join

Kanawa waris dat
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by kick(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
paperboy234:

Gionee fan ....try hard ...see ur comment
Yeah you can say that again.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by daududaniel(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2017
edimahgurl:
Hope mine won't burn ma leg one day ooo...
BTW where did u buy the phone?
Me too
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
wit beta attorney she don hama.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
samthomp:
guy no worry buy am...but consistently put in ur frezzer...
"Store in a freezy dry place"

Well jokes apart ill advice note 3 for u..it has an in built cooling tech unlike hot 4..
tanks but wat abt hotS
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
samthomp:
guy no worry buy am...but consistently put in ur frezzer...
"Store in a freezy dry place"

Well jokes apart ill advice note 3 for u..it has an in built cooling tech unlike hot 4..
thanks wat abt hot S
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Abayor7: 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
Mryemzyvic:
Are u sure its not the infiLix hot4 made by my boys that u are using? be wise dear

No mind am, na Infinish
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by taiwo4love(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
Spot the different

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by frostland(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
kick:

Even tecno. I bought a brand new tecno p3 and in two Weeks it stops browsing the net. I know it's kind of weird right? I took it back to tecno center but it was a surprise to them also. My warranty was still intact, but to my wildest imagination they were just playing games with me come today, come tomorrow the person that is suppose to collect it have not arrived. That was moment I stopped patronizing tecno product. I simply moved to gionee and I have not Regretted my decision. I buy all my products from slot at least they have a listening ear and their products are genuine.
pls which gionee can I get for 45 50k
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by omalikoe: 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
I said it. She bought a fake Infinix phone.

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by omalikoe: 10:22pm On May 20, 2017
edimahgurl:

It will not when you are using the original Infinix phone. See the difference.

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by samthomp(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2017
frostland:
thanks wat abt hot S
Dope
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by kick(f): 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
frostland:
pls which can I get for 45 50k

GIONEE F103 PRO...N44,000.. It supports 4G network and the Camera is good that's 13 mega pixels. The only downside is the battery life which is 2400mah but with Marshmallow android version 6.0, which does not consume much battery it should take you for a day before next charge.

GIONEE M5 MINI... N45,000...its supports 3G network and the Camera is also good 8 mega pixels. The battery life is superb 4000mah it runs on lollipop Android version 5.0. The battery can take you two days before next charge.

Now the difference between the two is not much. If you want a phone in terms of battery go for gionee M5 mini, but if you want 4G network and selfie go for gionee f103pro. Please i will advise you buy it from Slot.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
samthomp:
Hot 1-warm
Hot 2-hot
Hot 3-very hot
Hot 4-Bomb

Pls who is waiting for hot 5..Signify so we go register you for insurance

Very funny ....try to confirm which phone she's got. She actually got a fake phone
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 11:12pm On May 20, 2017
Cheap particle ....she deserves that ...buy original they won't
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by MarieSucre(f): 12:24am On May 21, 2017
LAFO:
I hope this isn't some sponsored post against infinix...

Infinix should just give her another phone so 'they'll look better'

So that it will burn her again abi looool
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Phobia1: 1:41am On May 21, 2017
edimahgurl:
that's exactly what am bout to ask.
that phone is not original Infinix. buy original na cheap things dem go dey find up and down. smh

1 Like

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Damfostopper(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2017
thank God
.....the blast no reach her nunu..... who wan suck nunu wey blast been affect....hot note ko....ice note ni

Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by Nobody: 6:37am On May 21, 2017
All phone's have the tendencies of exploding. They are all electrical devices​.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by donjosh47: 7:29am On May 21, 2017
Good evening I know it's impromptu to make a complaint here. I want to report a problem concerning my phone, I've been charging it hours, it notifies me of that the phone is charging but the battery never charge instead it deducts from the battery Please what's the cause of this? Please reply ASAP #InfinixHotNote
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by paperboy234: 8:02am On May 21, 2017
bobo65:

From frying pan to another frying pan
Dem dey make tecno phones inside the same room with infinix phones

Oga is this the only thing u know ...kom kom head ....we are talking about fake phone she bought .
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by ddjay: 8:06am On May 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
A facebook user, Mimi Hillz claims her neighbour's leg got burnt after an Infinix Hot 4 Phone exploded inside her pocket while she was sweeping.

She wrote: "Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4"

Hope this is not another version of Samsung Galaxy Note 7..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/ladys-infinix-hot-4-phones-explodes-in.html
b4 nko,u r using HOT 4,ds mins 4th power reaction with temperature 4 tims higher.simply buy infinix cold 4, its safer trust me
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2017
donjosh47:
Good evening
I know it's impromptu to make a complaint
here.
I want to report a problem concerning my
phone, I've been charging it hours, it
notifies me of that the phone is charging
but the battery never charge instead it
deducts from the battery
Please what's the cause of this?
Please reply ASAP
#InfinixHotNote
change charger. but this long blackberry charger
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by henrixx(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2017
frostland:
oh see the phone I want to buy next week so una don da put fear for my mind o i have been using hot3 for more Dan a year nw BT noting like hotness pls should I still buy this hot4?
i used hot 3 now I use hot 4 ND I want to move to hot 4pro too.. when you are buyin buy original not clone. currently I enjoy my hot 4 no issues.
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by bobo65(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2017
paperboy234:

Oga is this the only thing u know ...kom kom head ....we are talking about fake phone she bought .

Read and understand before u quote someone

U ain't a kid no more
Don't be too quick to insult someone on an open forum

Read what d person I quoted wrote before showing ur how new u are to nairaland
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by bobo65(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2017
donjosh47:
Good evening
I know it's impromptu to make a complaint
here.
I want to report a problem concerning my
phone, I've been charging it hours, it
notifies me of that the phone is charging
but the battery never charge instead it
deducts from the battery
Please what's the cause of this?
Please reply ASAP
#InfinixHotNote

Its a normal hot note problem
U need to change ur charging flex
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by sfinkzslot(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
hahaha, what's expected if it's called infinix HOT, thank God for the lady it's minimal
Re: Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS by thinkmoney(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
Skmoda360:

you are thinking what i'm thinking so freaking good...large some of cash.
Hmm hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.