Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Worship Goddess Artemis - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Worship Goddess Artemis (7981 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Haa, Mad people are demon possessed you know? Oh, you don't know that insanity is a spirit? Tobi, A demon can't indwell me, the Holy Spirit is indwelling me already. But, you just confessed Artemis as your goddess. She and her tween brother Apollo are harbingers of diseases and death, so watch out for a terminal disease which will result to your death. Cutesy of Artemis.
LITTLE GIRL, ENOUGH!. You have been spilling rubbish like a teenager that missed her menstrual flow. You are truly an example of stupidity and an epitome of gullibility. No wonder OtemAtum will always accuse you of having a relationship with a fraudster. If you have problem with Mother Artemis, create your own thread. Abeg, stop to dey show the world how mumulistic you are.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 8:07pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

I've been going to churches since I was born...i was at church today as well, coincidentally I was at living faith today....surprise? Yes I go to church once a while.

But u know what, they mean no shiit, and that name Jesus mean no shiit as well. Don't be naive.

Lmao u are rly funny. roll on the floor indeed. it's all psychological effect that can't work on an individual like me
Satan little helper. Lying is your first language. Proof you were in church?

What is the Theme of this month?

Today is covenant day of what?

Where was the "Call to worship" taken from?

From Verse what to what?

Where you in living Faith? You shd know this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 8:30pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Satan little helper. Lying is your first language. Proof you were in church?

What is the Theme of this month?

Today is covenant day of what?

Where was the "Call to worship" taken from?

From Verse what to what?

Where you in living Faith? You shd know this.

lol believe me u are not alright.

Good coincidence that I was at church today not knowing someone like u will come to question me. A friend has been inviting me to her Church and I decided to just show today. No big deal.

well your theme was something about faith and wonders and as for the covenant day, I dont know but they were doing their anointing service with the message of breaking invisible barriers... bible verse from Hebrews 11 or so, it was all about having faith though and bla bla bla. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
LITTLE GIRL, ENOUGH!. You have been spilling rubbish like a teenager that missed her menstrual flow. You are truly an example of stupidity and an epitome of gullibility. No wonder OtemAtum will always accuse you of having a relationship with a fraudster. If you have problem with Mother Artemis, create your own thread. Abeg, stop to dey show the world how mumulistic you are.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Any teenager who misses her period rants? Never knew that. You see, I was never pregnant in my teenage years so wouldn't know.

Hmmmmm, I can't bring myself to mention your role models name. He is but Jealous that Samuel Ekweme is a man he can never ever dream to be. The little twig just makes loud noises because he knows Sam is not available to speak for himself.

4everGod, i hope you are alive(?) Pls am looking forward to seeing you alive and back here to fumigate these vermin

Tobi, get this straight, i have said it before and am saying it again. If Samuel Ekweme was not married and it's God's Will, I'd marry him over and over and over, and stand anywhere in the world and proclaim him my lord. But, Otem multiplied by 10, won't be my acquaintance.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 9:59pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

lol believe me u are not alright.

Good coincidence that I was at church today not knowing someone like u will come to question me. A friend has been inviting me to her Church and I decided to just show today. No big deal.

well your theme was something about faith and wonders and as for the covenant day, I dont know but they were doing their anointing service with the message of breaking invisible barriers... bible verse from Hebrews 11 or so, it was all about having faith though and bla bla bla. tongue
I remembered late that you'd call some one for that info. Ge.arahia
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

I remembered late that you'd call some one for that info. Ge.arahia
Lmao analice, yes I could ve easily called but I was actually there today....so u see, not everybody u see in church are rly Christians...

you will be shocked to discover that some of your church leaders are not rly Christians.

Yes I can go to church and sing, dance all to entertain myself but time for offering, I'll never give my money to further enrich ur private jet bishop grin
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 10:18pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

Lmao analice, yes I could ve easily called but I was actually there today....so u see, not everybody u see in church are rly Christians...

you will be shocked to discover that some of your church leaders are not rly Christians.

Yes I can go to church and sing, dance all to entertain myself but time for offering, I'll never give my money to further enrich ur private jet bishop grin
I never said everyone in church is a Christian. Many Pastors are in occult. What is in vogue now sef is Illuminati Pastors.
But, am not surprised in the least, if Jesus' prophecy doesn't get fulfilled, then he'd be a fraud, and because he is not, every thing he said will come to pass.

Wolves in sheep's clothing deceiving the 'Wayside Church goers".

You are one of them. Yahweh hater in Church.

But, why do you do that? I can never imagine myself in a shrine or in an Occultic temple.

Why do you hate God and still goes to church?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Ranchhoddas: 1:39am On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
cc: HopefulLandlord, Akintom, Lepasharon, Hahn, Realmindz, Dalaman, Wilgrea7, Ranchoddas, come and see the bolded. Glad I'm having more stuff to write down in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. cheesy grin I can't imagine how someone could so much fall in love with a thief(419) this way. Anyway, I'm not too surprised because I know right from beginning that you are all together in the scam. Keep it up, generations to come will use you to do arikogbon, especially that thief Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme.
Lol

The amount of lunacy on this section appears to have gone up.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:34am On May 22, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Any teenager who misses her period rants? Never knew that. You see, I was never pregnant in my teenage years so wouldn't know.

Hmmmmm, I can't bring myself to mention your role models name. He is but Jealous that Samuel Ekweme is a man he can never ever dream to be. The little twig just makes loud noises because he knows Sam is not available to speak for himself.

4everGod, i hope you are alive(?) Pls am looking forward to seeing you alive and back here to fumigate these vermin

Tobi, get this straight, i have said it before and am saying it again. If Samuel Ekweme was not married and it's God's Will, I'd marry him over and over and over, and stand anywhere in the world and proclaim him my lord. But, Otem multiplied by 10, won't be my acquaintance.
I don give up on you.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 6:37am On May 22, 2017
analice107:

I never said everyone in church is a Christian. Many Pastors are in occult. What is in vogue now sef is Illuminati Pastors.
But, am not surprised in the least, if Jesus' prophecy doesn't get fulfilled, then he'd be a fraud, and because he is not, every thing he said will come to pass.

Wolves in sheep's clothing deceiving the 'Wayside Church goers".

You are one of them. Yahweh hater in Church.

But, why do you do that? I can never imagine myself in a shrine or in an Occultic temple.

Why do you hate God and still goes to church?

Trying to communicate with you in a sane manner is futile considering your level of intelligence and comprehension

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by prinzfavian(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Jesus is the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the omnipotent, omnipresent omniscience God.
Sister Be Careful Of What You Say, Make Your Research Well before going ahead to air it publicly like you've done. All You typed up there Applies To Jesus' Father and Not Jesus himself.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by prinzfavian(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=adepeter26 post=56719587]
Panku also, the master of the universe. The God that created the universe preformed with all creatures from an Egg.

Sorry oh, where did this panku get this egg from since there hasn't been heaven or earth where animals and human that produces eggs can live to do so?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Nobody: 11:11am On May 22, 2017
prinzfavian:

Sister Be Careful Of What You Say, Make Your Research Well before going ahead to air it publicly like you've done. All You typed up there Applies To Jesus' Father and Not Jesus himself.

Jesus = God, they are one and the same.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by terrezo2002(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2017
Come, let's consider your options," says the Lord. "Though your sins have stained you like the color red, you can become white like snow; though they are as easy to see as the color scarlet, you can become white like wool. If you have a willing attitude and obey, then you will again eat the good crops of the land. Isa 1:18-19

The devil came to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came to give life and to give it more abundantly. John 10:10

Devil wants to put burdens upon you, but Jesus wants to help you bear your burdens Mattew 11:28

Devil has a plan to bring you to eternal damnation, but Jesus gave up His life to save you from hell.
John 3:16

How come people hate Jesus this much? Cant just understand
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 22, 2017
prinzfavian:
Sorry oh, where did this panku get this egg from since there hasn't been heaven or earth where animals and human that produces eggs can live to do so?

So you all can ask this kind of kweshion? (funny religious people)

Anyways
You should ask the Chinese because he's God the creator the universe....

Same way I will ask you the following questions,
- with/from what did your god create the universe?
- Where was he when he created the universe?
- Who created the god the created the universe.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by prinzfavian(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

Jesus = God, they are one and the same.
Sorry for bothering you, I was just trying to help.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by prinzfavian(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
adepeter26:

So you all can ask this kind of kweshion? (funny religious people)
What is wrong in asking such a question? I put no limit to how much knowledge I can get.
adepeter26:

Anyways
You should ask the Chinese because he's God the creator the universe....
Now this is getting funnier, I thought 'Chinese ' refers to someone of the origin of China. since when did a god called Chinese start existing?
adepeter26:

Same way I will ask you the following questions,
- with/from what did your god create the universe?
Well I wouldn't know the best way to explain this to you that you will understand, but I'll just say, He created the universe from the things or components with which it has been scientifically proven to be made of.
adepeter26:

- Where was he when he created the universe?
Well according to the Bible He dwells in a place above the universe. not until after creation did this place came to be called Heaven. that's another topic on its own so I won't be surprised if you can't comprehend now.
adepeter26:

- Who created the god the created the universe.
Lol, God wasn't created, He is the creator instead. I know this might be a little hard to take in for you but let me try to make it soft.
You see, God is a timeless being, He is the creator of time itself so he is not under the control of time. There was no time before God created and hence the question is meaningless. When God created the heavens and the earth He also created space and time. Before time began there was only eternity. God is a timeless being and time only began with His creation of the universe.
I Hope you understand to some extent?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I don give up on you.
See this one. You challenged to beat Yahweh up, yet you can't even stand the least of his children.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
Let me laugh before responding to you post
prinzfavian:

Now this is getting funnier, I thought 'Chinese ' refers to someone of the origin of China. since when did a god called Chinese start existing?

Haven't you heard or read about Panku? If you haven't, I advise you do.

Well I wouldn't know the best way to explain this to you that you will understand, but I'll just say, He created the universe from the things or components with which it has been scientifically proven to be made of.

I still disagree with you. God (panku) created the universe using an egg. I don't know if you can grasp this.
Well according to the Bible

I already knew the Bible will be the standpoint for you argument or raised points. Anyways, that was why I responded by smiling at your comment in. My opening post
He dwells in a place above the universe.

How did you know about this? Was it stated in the Bible? If yes, do provide Biblical verses to support your claims. (going scientific or asking for empirical evidences will be of great task. So I need just Biblical verse to support this your statement)
not until after creation did this place came to be called Heaven.

Sayeth you or the Bible?
that's another topic on its own so I won't be surprised if you can't comprehend now.

Hahahahah. Me laughing at you in swahili.

Lol, God wasn't created,

How did you know he wasn't created?
He is the creator instead.

Everything must have started to exist at some point. Your god created complex things like the universe and things in it. Therefore, there must be something that created this complex god as well.
There I know this might be a little hard to take in for you but let me try to make it soft.

This is super story
You see, God is a timeless being, He is the creator of time itself so he is not under the control of time. There was no time before God created and hence the question is meaningless. When God created the heavens and the earth He also created space and time. Before time began there was only eternity. God is a timeless being and time only began with His creation of the universe.

how did you arrive at this conclusion?

Anyways, me can't type epistle on a being who doesn't exist..
Here is a thread for people like you
https://www.nairaland.com/3811918/created-god-how-did-he
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by prinzfavian(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2017
adepeter26:
Let me laugh before responding to you post
Haven't you heard or read about Panku? If you haven't, I advise you do.

I still disagree with you. God (panku) created the universe using an egg. I don't know if you can grasp this.

I already knew the Bible will be the standpoint for you argument or raised points. Anyways, that was why I responded by smiling at your comment in. My opening post

How did you know about this? Was it stated in the Bible? If yes, do provide Biblical verses to support your claims. (going scientific or asking for empirical evidences will be of great task. So I need just Biblical verse to support this your statement)

Sayeth you or the Bible?

Hahahahah. Me laughing at you in swahili.

How did you know he wasn't created?

Everything must have started to exist at some point. Your god created complex things like the universe and things in it. Therefore, there must be something that created this complex god as well.

This is super story

how did you arrive at this conclusion?

Anyways, me can't type epistle on a being who doesn't exist..
Here is a thread for people like you
https://www.nairaland.com/3811918/created-god-how-did-he

Alright, Thanks. Seems you're open to discussion unlike most Nlanders, in that case, I'll be back to show you the results of my findings. bye for now.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 1:55am On May 23, 2017
prinzfavian:

It's obvious you know nothing about Jesus.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 1:59am On May 23, 2017
prinzfavian:

What is wrong in asking such a question? I put no limit to how much knowledge I can get.

Well according to the Bible He dwells in a place above the universe. not until after creation did this place came to be called Heaven. that's another topic on its own so I won't be surprised if you can't comprehend now.

Lol, God wasn't created, He is the creator instead. I know this might be a little hard to take in for you but let me try to make it soft.
You have just responded to a brick wall. He doesn't understand jack. He is dead.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by PsychopathicG: 10:53am On May 24, 2017
Seun:
But we are not Jews. We are Nigerians. How does this passage apply to us?

Maybe we were Jews 2000years ago. My question then is, do social structures and effects of rebellion to same endure this long? Going into these young millennium, what order do you root for, Big bro,a status quo or a young order we can still be counted as pioneers of 2000 years from now. Am down for a new order, I'll be lost if it's yet another xtianity wannabe you rule with tho.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lemme finish the story before it comes to the end... This Oloruntobi4382 is a very recent moniker. In case he confesses to being possessed of demons and declares being free later, we brain users will laugh it off as one of the gimmicks, but the gullibles will pay. So let's keep watching if Oloruntobi4382 will later confess or convert soon.

If he confesses, then we will link the moniker to that of Analice107 herself or felixomor, etc. But if he doesn't confess from now till forever, then we may take him as a different soul entirely.

But if Analice107 can cast out the 'demons' in sure people/monikers like Hardmirror, Seun, Realmindz or myself, then we can't doubt. Let's kip watching where this drama ends cool
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lemme finish the story before it comes to the end... This Oloruntobi4382 is a very recent moniker. In case he confesses to being possessed of demons and declares being free later, we brain users will laugh it off as one of the gimmicks, but the gullibles will pay. So let's keep watching if Oloruntobi4382 will later confess or convert soon.

If he confesses, then we will link the moniker to that of Analice107 herself or felixomor, etc. But if he doesn't confess from now till forever, then we may take him as a different soul entirely.

But if Analice107 can cast out the 'demons' in sure people/monikers like Hardmirror, Seun, Realmindz or myself, then we can't doubt. Let's kip watching where this drama ends cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry / When Did The Old Covenant End? - Paul Ellis / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.