Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How To Worship Goddess Artemis - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Worship Goddess Artemis (7980 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

I almost passed out laughing grin grin grin u dey madt
The gurl just too mumu.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 5:44pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
The gurl just too mumu.
No be small. cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
OtemAtum:
No be small. cheesy cheesy
Up chelsea!
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Up chelsea!
For life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 6:06pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ishilove Felixomor, abeg kon carry your sister.
cheesy
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 6:12pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

believe me, Jesus was one ugly dude..forget those fine boys they used to act his movies.
He is damn ugly.
let's ask OtemAtum grin
Zeusus Krist(Jesus) was a very ugly person. Here is the reference.
Doctufos: Adspiramen 7:18-20

18. We were all amazed when a giant homo with furs arose. Earthus had given birth.

19. The furs were dark like scarlet and the creature seemed too ugly for our liking. He had some resemblance to Murmoh who was black in complexion too(the only one among us who was having a dark complexion).

20. Thus we had the first homo to be born by flesh and not by the impact of the bang. He is called Faulkin(Zeusus aka Jesus), the firstborn of all creatures.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

everyone is demon possessed to you.

Pls I am demon possessed too, shout the name of jesus crisis and let me flee...sebi u said, he is all powerful?
Hahahahahahahaha. Realminz, you flee everytime the name of Jesus is mentioned, as a matter of fact, now you are so scared.
Why are you all hyped anytime you see Christians gather? the name of Jesus gives you jitters.

Do you want to proof yourself? walk into any living church where you live, partake in their prayer section, if you remain standing then Jesus is not Lord.

Or, better still, Living Faith members pray every morning and evening, walk into their midst tomorrow evening and see if if you wont be on the floor wriggling like a snake.

What about the Lord's Chosen? Walk into their midst lets see you making this noise.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 6:34pm On May 21, 2017
realmindz:

everyone is demon possessed to you.

Pls I am demon possessed too, shout the name of jesus crisis and let me flee...sebi u said, he is all powerful?
You are not demon possessed? what are you doing in this thread? aren't you suppose to be an atheist? Tobi here worships demons and you don't believe in demons or gods, yet you are here haggling me, why?

If you still don't know that demons are in you, sorry.

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 6:36pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:
I never knew you have this kind of wicked sense of humour cheesy
hehehehehehehe.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 6:47pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Ishilove Felixomor, abeg kon carry your sister.
Tobi, am not talking to you right now, Analicaboth is fighting to destroy you, so let me deal with him/them
Now, Analicaboth, how many of you are living in Tobi?

Don't let me ask you again, speak now or i'll cast you into the darkest part of Hades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

You are not demon possessed? what are you doing in this thread? aren't you suppose to be an atheist? Tobi here worships demons and you don't believe in demons or gods, yet you are here haggling me, why?

If you still don't know that demons are in you, sorry.
If Artemis is a demon, then what is Yahweh?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Realminz, you flee everytime the name of Jesus is mentioned, as a matter of fact, now you are so scared.
Why are you all hyped anytime you see Christians gather? the name of Jesus gives you jitters.

Do you want to proof yourself? walk into any living church where you live, partake in their prayer section, if you remain standing then Jesus is not Lord.

Or, better still, Living Faith members pray every morning and evening, walk into their midst tomorrow evening and see if if you wont be on the floor wriggling like a snake.

What about the Lord's Chosen? Walk into their midst lets see you making this noise.

I attended a crusade yesterday. During prayer time, I went forward, but rather than closing my eyes, I was busy snapping them. The pics aren't clear since it is night(pix below). However, falling down doesn't prove anything. People fell because of their overdose of emotion. When you are overemotional, it could lead to losing of consciousness and if this happens, you have to fall down because you were on a standing position. That's what's happening to church people and they don't know. It can also happen with someone wearing a cowrie as ring or even a ring, telling a fearful soul that it is soaked in juju, then trying to hit the fearful soul with that same ring. Before the ring touches the fearful soul, he or she will fall down because of excessive fear(emotion).

Emotion can achieve a lot of things. Read the doctufos of truth for more.

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by felixomor: 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fool, Yahweh should have told you that: Analicaboth is from Analice with the suffix "aboth". Ode.

For some days now,
You have been posting strange topics.
The other one about ressurection and then this one.

I hope all is well with you?
Hmmmm undecided
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

I attended a crusade yesterday. During prayer time, I went forward, but rather than closing my eyes, I was busy snapping them. The pics aren't clear since it is night(pix below). However, falling down doesn't prove anything. People fell because of their overdose of emotion. When you are overemotional, it could lead to losing of consciousness and if this happens, you have to fall down because you were on a standing position. That's what's happening to church people and they don't know. It can also happen with someone wearing a cowrie as ring or even a ring, telling a fearful soul that it is soaked in juju, then trying to hit the fearful soul with that same ring. Before the ring touches the fearful soul, he or she will fall down because of excessive fear(emotion).

Emotion can achieve a lot of things. Read the doctufos of truth for more.
Otem, you get time o. cheesy
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
If Artemis is a demon, then what is Yahweh?
If Yahweh is a demon, why do you hate Him?

Am not talking to Tobi now, Tobi is human created by Yahweh so can't hate Yahweh. Am referring to Anallicaboth and the host of other demons living inside Tobi.

You know why you hate Yahweh? Hellfireeeeeee. He made Hellfire to burn you eternally, and you can't escape it. Your hatred can't keep you away from it. Turning Tobi away from Yahweh won't keep you away from Hellfire, only he will join you there.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
felixomor:

For some days now, You have been posting strange topics. The other one about ressurection and then this one.
I hope all is well with you? Hmmmm undecided
What's your point?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 6:58pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Otem, you get time o. cheesy
Are u still on this thread? I thought Analice107 has commanded the Analicaboth in you to vamoose grin
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by felixomor: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
What's your point?

My point is exactly what u just replied..
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fool, Yahweh should have told you that: Analicaboth is from Analice with the suffix "aboth". Ode.
This tactic won't work. You foul lying spirit trying to divert attention and remain hidden inside Tobi.
You identified yourself as Analicaboth. Now, i need the names of the remaining demons living inside Oloruntobi. And, be fast about it.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

If Yahweh is a demon, why do you hate Him?

Am not talking to Tobi now, Tobi is human created by Yahweh so can't hate Yahweh. Am referring to Anallicaboth and the host of other demons living inside Tobi.

You know why you hate Yahweh? Hellfireeeeeee. He made Hellfire to burn you eternally, and you can't escape it. Your hatred can't keep you away from it. Turning Tobi away from Yahweh won't keep you away from Hellfire, only he will join you there.

Make your neighbours find rope tie you, coz if you enter market your case don finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
OtemAtum:
Are u still on this thread? I thought Analice107 has commanded the Analicaboth in you to vamoose grin
I'm catching fun bro, the comic relief i can't ignore.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Make your neighbours find rope tie you, coz if you enter market your case don finish.
OMG,,,,, finishing. Lucifer go bring her back to normal cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

This tactic won't work. You foul lying spirit trying to divert attention and remain hidden inside Tobi.
You identified yourself as Analicaboth. Now, i need the names of the remaining demons living inside Oloruntobi. And, be fast about it.
How many times will you cast? Itmeans Yahweh is powerless. I'm f.ucking done with you.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by OtemAtum: 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
felixomor:

For some days now,
You have been posting strange topics.
The other one about ressurection and then this one.

I hope all is well with you?
Hmmmm undecided
Lemme finish the story before it comes to the end... This Oloruntobi4382 is a very recent moniker. In case he confesses to being possessed of demons and declares being free later, we brain users will laugh it off as one of the gimmicks, but the gullibles will pay. So let's keep watching if Oloruntobi4382 will later confess or convert soon.

If he confesses, then we will link the moniker to that of Analice107 herself or felixomor, etc. But if he doesn't confess from now till forever, then we may take him as a different soul entirely.

But if Analice107 can cast out the 'demons' in sure people/monikers like Hardmirror, Seun, Realmindz or myself, then we can't doubt. Let's kip watching where this drama ends cool
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
How many times will you cast? Itmeans Yahweh is powerless. I'm f.ucking done with you.
Have i said any prayer of deliverance yet? No.

I only wanted the demons inside of you to identify him/themselves, then i'll know how to go about subduing them before commanding them out, that is if you want to be free from them, because without your willing consent, they won't comply.

Do you want to be delivered from Analicaboth?
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

I've been going to churches since I was born...i was at church today as well, coincidentally I was at living faith today....surprise? Yes I go to church once a while.

But u know what, they mean no shiit, and that name Jesus mean no shiit as well. Don't be naive.

Lmao u are rly funny. roll on the floor indeed. it's all psychological effect that can't work on an individual like me
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by realmindz: 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Zeusus Krist(Jesus) was a very ugly person. Here is the reference.

Thank you otem, I knew u would give me the direct quote from doctofus.....Jesus the first born of living creations had furs grin but the movies will show a handsome dude with six packs and blue eyes ..no wonder girls love his character

1 Like

Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Have i said any prayer of deliverance yet? No.

I only wanted the demons inside of you to identify him/themselves, then i'll know how to go about subduing them before commanding them out, that is if you want to be free from them, because without your willing consent, they won't comply.

Do you want to be delivered from Analicaboth?
FitnessDoctor and other doctors on Nl, can you prescribe any drug for this psycho, i don't mind if it's rat poison.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Haa, Mad people are demon possessed you know? Oh, you don't know that insanity is a spirit? Tobi, A demon can't indwell me, the Holy Spirit is indwelling me already. But, you just confessed Artemis as your goddess. She and her tween brother Apollo are harbingers of diseases and death, so watch out for a terminal disease which will result to your death. Cutesy of Artemis.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
OtemAtum:

Lemme finish the story before it comes to the end... This Oloruntobi4382 is a very recent moniker. In case he confesses to being possessed of demons and declares being free later, we brain users will laugh it off as one of the gimmicks, but the gullibles will pay. So let's keep watching if Oloruntobi4382 will later confess or convert soon.

If he confesses, then we will link the moniker to that of Analice1.07 herself or felixom.or, etc. But if he doesn't confess from now till forever, then we may take him as a different soul entirely.

But if Anali.ce107 can cast out the 'demons' in sure people/monikers like Hardmir.ror, Seu.n, Realmin.dz or myself, then we can't doubt. Let's kip watching where this drama ends cool
Lol, kip watching.
Re: How To Worship Goddess Artemis by analice107: 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
FitnessDoctor and other doctors on Nl, can you prescribe any drug for this psycho, i don't mind if it's rat poison.
Learner. What is the worship of Artemis called?

You who worship her, what are you guys called?

Artemists? Okay.

Oloruntobi, Am a Christian you see, and this is what happens to those who believe in Yahweh when they get poisoned by the enemy...

Mark:16:18
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Wait!!!!, Why are you calling Doctors instead of invoking your goddess Artemis? Wait!!!, don't you know that she kills females while her brother kills males humans? Call her to kill me, she doesn't need poison.

You believe in a goddess and don't even know what she's capable off?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry / Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.