Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,175 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Story Updates - Doctor Vs Patient Vsnurse (18+) Part 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Updates - Doctor Vs Patient Vsnurse (18+) Part 6 (494 Views)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Updates - Doctor Vs Patient Vsnurse (18+) Part 6 by mykomini(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2017
“Oh, laguuuuuuusssstaaaa, oooh, baby oooh baby please hit me harder,let me feel you, ooohhh”And Ihad to do what my oga says, I kept on pounding her harder and harder and harder……Then there was a knock on the door…..She threw me away literally, but I didn’t mind, cos Iwas more shocked than she was…..“Doctor, there is another patient that wants to deliver oooo”“I am coming” I quickly yelled….I quickly dressed up, she signalled that I should go, and I went to attendto the patient…..After closing hours, I went back to my call room, looking shocked, bewildered and angry, because I was not only slamming my boss, who was also a married woman, but I was terribly high, sinceI didn’t come….I took a shower and strolled out to watch some fun, then I saw the tall student with the massive hips giving me attitude the last time….I was still interested in her, so I walked up beside her, and bellowed “how far, Abeg give me one mirinda there”She saw it was me, and she greeted politely, I asked how she was, school,and all the other stuff, and she was nice to me, I started wandering, so why the long face the last timeAnyway as a genle man, I bought her a drink, we exchanged BBM pins, andwe parted ways….As i walked back to my room, I saw a text message on my phone:

Read More - https://mainbazeng..in/2017/05/story-updates-doctor-vs-patient-vs_18.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5905923211

(1) (Reply)

What To Do To Avoid Messing Up Your Marriage / Great Romantic Ideas For Couples / LOVE: I Didn’t Know He Was Into Kidnapping,have Mercy, Evans Wife And Kids Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.