Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) (38712 Views)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by godfatherx: 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
One of the reasons I am scared of re-marrying
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
Weak men nowadays, it's either they beat Lil kids or they beat women.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rivers?not surprised.

There is a spirit in that state that only accept deaths,in place of anything else.

Or do you think it is normal for a father to beat a child to death?rest in peace son.

Everything for u must be about politics. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by delishpot: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
fpeter:
There are no words. Just this night DH and I were reminding God to bless us with even one baby and another person decided to kill his own! Sad world. cry

You will born twins. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by mimee9(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2017
Rest in peace little one, I pray that useless man never go unpunished.
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by nicebaba: 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
At times the wrong people have children, while the good people are still struggling to the bear fruit of the womb!
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
Rivers of blood!
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
Omg! Dear Lord in heaven! Omg! Chai!
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:05pm On May 20, 2017
Oh not again, l feel so sad reading this news, had to control myself from crying, poor innocent child beaten to death because of 3,200 Naira, what a wicked world we live in, very unfortunate, millions of women are crying to God to bless them with just a child and see how these wicked monster killed his son, this life is a mystery, l dont understand embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by richard16(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2017
The life of this innocent boy was caught short because of 3,200.....wat a crazy world we are living in
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by adecz: 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
I'm too sad embarassed

to comment on this story.....

All i can is, Lord, accept his little broken
broken body & spirit. .

It's a cruel world. . cry

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
TODAY TIRE ME ooooooo
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That boy has had a long history of stealing and I am sure that DNA came from either the dad or mum
Read through. They boy was always stealing food out of hunger cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rivers?not surprised.

There is a spirit in that state that only accept deaths,in place of anything else.

Or do you think it is normal for a father to beat a child to death?rest in peace son.

Just listen to this nonsense you wrote.......
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Weak men nowadays, it's either they beat Lil kids or they beat women.

Honestly it beats my imagination .

Its just tiring

If the men are not beating their wives to stupor , now na children remain to beat to death.
Hmmmmmm some men sha! angry
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by toseen7: 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
fpeter:
There are no words. Just this night DH and I were reminding God to bless us with even one baby and another person decided to kill his own! Sad world. cry
Marónu mo, omo nbo......
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:11pm On May 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Read through. They boy was always stealing food out of hunger cry cry

That boy would have grown up to be deadly ..believe it's not hunger it's bad dna

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 20, 2017
You don't even have sense
HungerBAD:
Rivers?not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by karrim4real(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That boy has had a long history of stealing and I am sure that DNA came from either the dad or mum
You need these

Check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
SMH, this is wat frustration does to u, now a destiny has been cut short
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by karrim4real(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You need to see your doctor for brain checkups.

Check out my signature
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
Wicked father, just common #3200, he just killed his son for no just cause.
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:15pm On May 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Rivers?not surprised.

This guy when will you ever be reasonable in your comment?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:15pm On May 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

U must be a beast without Human feeling,did u not read where they said ,they starve him most times?what do u want him to do?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
godfatherx:

Even though I'm a woman too,I implore you if you can ,forget remarrying until ur last child leaves home.a lot of women will hardly withstand another woman's kid,it takes only grace.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
wat is dis one saying?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
godfatherx:

Even though I'm a woman too,I implore you if you can ,forget remarrying until ur last child leaves home.a lot of women will hardly withstand another woman's kid,it takes only grace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:19pm On May 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That boy would have grown up to be deadly ..believe it's not hunger it's bad dna
Have u been starved as a child??

Cos I have! And yes, I stole.

Today I'm not a thief.

If a child is hungry and sees food or money to buy food that child would most likely steal. It's basic human instinct.

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
Poverty
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lightening: 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
Abiagirl777:

Why is it like that? Women appear to love children generally. Why can't they stand another's child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Taking N10.7m Ransom, Kidnappers Promised They Won’t Abduct Us In Future / Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano / "After Drinking Pap With Human Parts, Spirits Will Bring Us Money" - Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.