Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) (38714 Views)

Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2017
Something about that state I jes hate!!!

Cultists everywhere.. Armedrobbers..kidnapper's etc...

To them for person to die,na normal occurrence....

To value for human life....

Sometimes I wonder ...are they descendants of vikings?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
Stanleyville:
Something about that state I jes hate!!!

Cultists everywhere.. Armedrobbers..kidnapper's etc...

To them for person to die,na normal occurrence....

To value for human life....

Sometimes I wonder ...are they descendants of vikings?
I forgot to mention..na home of drunkenness
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Well keep doubting. You are supposed to report any form of violence you notice just like you are supposed to call for help when an accident happens (as long as your own life is not in danger.) This is not the first time you'll be quoting me about sth abroad. Do you think you are the only 1 who lives there? No wonder you are doubting undecided Most Nigerians always make people like you look fly undecided
okay, let me remind you again i don't live here i was born here in England grin. you say people are supposed to report crimes or accident right? and if they don't or didnt, what would be the charge? please don't mention nigerians I just want you to educate me in German law grin
i need you to quote the article in German law that's says you will pay a fine or go to prison for not reporting an accident or an abuse of a child i ask you again, look! if you don't know don't be embarrassed to say so. then I will teach you, because it appears you don't have an idea of the law of the country in which you have claimed to grew up.
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
okay, let me remind you again i don't live here i was born here in England grin. you say people are supposed to report crimes or accident right? and if they don't or didnt, what would be the charge? please don't mention nigerians I just want you to educate me in German law grin
i need you to quote the article in German law that's says you will pay a fine or go to prison for not reporting an accident or an abuse of a child i ask you again, look! if you don't know don't be embarrassed to say so. then I will teach you, because it appears you don't have an idea of the law of the country in which you have claimed to grew up.

www.big-berlin.info >330_IhrRecht_en

Besides learn to read and understand. Arrested isn't equal to going to prison

There's the link go and educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

www.big-berlin.info> 330_IhrRecht_en

Besides learn to read and understand. Arrested isn't equal to going to prison

There's the link go and educate yourself
fine! let's go with arrested, no problems I am willing to learn unlike you commenting on assumptions and if you say I can't read yes! I Agree i can't read, now could you please write on here for me to understand and read clearly, instead of copying and pasting, i still wouldn't understand it, please could you elaborate further to my understanding? grin how can you tell me to go and educate myself if you have already concluded that I can not read or understand?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
fine! let's go with arrested, no problems I am willing to learn unlike you commenting on assumptions and if you say I can't read yes! I Agree if can't read now could you please write on here for me to understand and read clearly, instead of copying and pasting, i still wouldn't understand it, please could you elaborate further to my understanding? grin

Looooool so clicking on the link is too much for you? So you think I am as jobless as you are? Why didn't you ask me to read and think for you too
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool so clicking on the link is too much for you? So you think I am as jobless as you are? Why didn't you ask me to read and think for you too
Why not? you are the one who have said I can not read and understand how then do you expect to click and read and understand?

FYI there's nothing wrong with being jobless i am sure you know I don't have to work, i am not from nigeria, the state will provide me with a house, food and money to spend just like they do in Germany or do you not know that too?

look! you are a lovely girl, bless you, but I don't think you obviously knows who you are having a debate with grin. I will be visiting Berlin in 2 weeks time perhaps I should show you in person. tongue
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by tonytheme(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
so what's going to happen to these evil couple? are they going to get the death penalty?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
Why not? you are the one who have said I can not read and understand how then do you expect to click and read and understand?

FYI there's nothing wrong with being jobless i am sure you know I don't have to work, i am not from nigeria, the state will provide me with a house, food and money to spend just like they do in Germany or do you not know that too?

Jesus how embarrassing! And I thought it's only most arabs with this kind of mentality! This is the reason why most European countries now tend to go to the "right activist" direction! Because of lazy people like you! Soooooo embarrassing even I at my young age have to pay taxes which is good but thinking that some of them go to lazy people like you! Disgusting! Embarrassing! Shame on you!
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by tonytheme(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2017
Uniquexty:
The mother left the husband for obvious reasons and didn't bother leaving with her son....

you cannot tell really. he is the father if the baby is not safe with his father then, he is not safe anywhere...
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Jesus how embarrassing! And I thought it's only most arabs with this kind of mentality! This is the reason why most European countries now tend to go to the "right activist" direction! Because of lazy people like you! Soooooo embarrassing even I at my young age have to pay taxes which is good but thinking that some of them go to lazy people like you! Disgusting! Embarrassing! Shame on you!
thanks! look! you are a lovoely girl, bless you, but you obviously have no idea who you are having a debate with i will be visiting Berlin in 2 weeks time perhaps I can show you in person grin just because we are on Nairaland here for the fun it doesn't mean we are all idiots, dumbos or jobless. grin

do you know were they call upper silesia at the German/polish border? you are too naive to know no need to ask you and thank you again for paying tax to sustain me grin look! if the welfare is offered people will take it. who wouldn't? blame miss Merkel not me or the Arabs
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! look! you are a lovely girl, bless you, but you obviously have no idea who you are having a debate with it will be visiting Berlin in 2 weeks time perhaps I can show you in person grin just because we are on Nairaland here for the fun it doesn't mean we are all idiots, dumbos or jobless. grin

Oh it doesn't mean so but saying don't you know I don't work blablabla just displays your mentality. Let those in Berlin educate you! Extremely nice people, I hope you meet the unfriendly ones though. Oh and if you want to meet me come to Mainz. It's in Rheinland-Pfalz. I have an idea of who I am debating with. The type that expects the state to do everything for him. Grrrrrrrr even my 16 year old younger brother has to pay tax for those with your mentality, and that just bevause of the luttle summer job he does mtcheeeeeew
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh it doesn't mean so but saying don't you know I don't work blablabla just displays your mentality. Let those in Berlin educate you! Extremely nice people, I hope you meet the unfriendly ones though. Oh and if you want to meet me come to Mainz. It's in Rheinland-Pfalz. I have an idea of who I am debating with. The type that expects the state to do everything for him. Grrrrrrrr even my 16 year old younger brother has to pay tax for those with your mentality, and that just bevause of the luttle summer job he does mtcheeeeeew
okay, thanks anyway for supporting people like me with your taxes look! if the welfare is offered people will take it, don't blame the Arabs or me blame miss Merkel for offering and letting the Arabs into Germany, so you seriously believe that I am on welfare.

Do you know were they call upper silesia at the German and polish border? no need to ask you are too young and naive to know. grin.

finally let me tell now, an individual is not obligated to report any accidents or crime be it abuse or otherwise in European law, some times even when people witness crime they do not have to report it and no arrest will be made and no fine will be imposed either. you can say it's a moral duty to report crimes but not an abligation and it's not a crime, trust me i know, I ve been in trouble with the law numerous times both here in England and in other European countries cool

I am quite happy to meet the unfriendly Berliners I can be troublesome myself tongue
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
okay, thanks anyway for supporting people like me with your taxes look! if the welfare is offered people will take it, don't blame the Arabs or me blame miss Merkel for offering and letting the Arabs into Germany, so you seriously believe that I am on welfare.

Do you know were they call upper silesia at the German and polish border? no need to ask you are too young and naive to know. grin.

finally let me tell now, an individual is not obligated to report any accidents or crime be it abuse or otherwise in European law, some times even when people witness crime they do not have to report it and no arrest will be made and no fine will be imposed either. you can say it's a moral duty to report crimes but not an abligation and it's not a crime, trust me i know, I ve been in trouble with the law numerous times both here in England and in other European countries cool

You've been in trouble so many times? So I'm even wasting my time on a criminal?
Oh and now I see why you are too lazy to click and read, you are even proud of being jobless
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

You've been in trouble so many times? So I'm even wasting my time on a criminal?
Oh and now I see why you are too lazy to click and read, you are even proud of being jobless
grin grin grin grin never judge a book by its cover read through you might learn something.

being in trouble with the law doesn't make one a criminal, i could be as innocent as you, I may have been persecuted wrongly, and oh! I will be quite happy to meet the unfriendly Berliners i can be tard troublesome meself cool tongue I can tell from your comments you are quite young and naive that's why I ve been going easy on you i am usually very robust with my arguments with people on here, did you say i ve quoted you before on foreign issue? I can not recall.
I can't click and read because you have concluded thus besides I am not going all over clicking and reading what I ve already know. that wouldn't make any sense would it?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by delishpot: 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
whatever! if you say so, you don't have the time and body dey Pepper you but you had the time and energy to dare me to bring on my insults and that you are ready and prepared for it. grin you must have a memory problem, go back and read your previous comment. I SMH again.

You see am now? You claimed you did out out of genuine concern but I knew you were ready for attack but are waiting for the right time to unleash it.
I told you I was ready to recieve your insults if that was where you were coming for and encouraged you to spit it out. You said you were not here to insult me. I said okay, I miss took your post for subtle attack and I don't have time to start trading words hence I said spit it out and let your mind rest. Plus I am not in the mood for BS because of what I read yesterday. I NEVER said I was ready to trade insults with you. I said spit it out and have peace of mind. So abeg, quote where I said I was ready to exchange words with you. Abeg, quote and show me ooo. I knew from the start you were out for war. You denied it. I apologised for my quick judgement, you still
Shows your true color in the end. I can smell BS from afar and I knew you had it in you. World people sef..... You guys always like to create problem where there should be none. Na you jejely quote me o. grin
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 21, 2017
delishpot:

You see am now? You claimed you did out out of genuine concern but I knew you were ready for attack but are waiting for the right time to unleash it.
I told you I was ready to recieve your insults if that was where you were coming for and encouraged you to spit it out. You said you were not here to insult me. I said okay, I miss took your post for subtle attack and I don't have time to start trading words hence I said spit it out and let your mind rest. Plus I am not in the mood for BS because of what I read yesterday. I NEVER said I was ready to trade insults with you. I said spit it out and have peace of mind. So abeg, quote where I said I was ready to exchange words with you. Abeg, quote and show me ooo. I knew from the start you were out for war. You denied it. I apologised for my quick judgement, you still
Shows your true color in the end. I can smell BS from afar and I knew you had it in you. World people sef..... You guys always like to create problem where there should be none. Na you jejely quote me o. grin
okay, I apologise my mistake, happy now? jeeeez! all these write up just to make me look bad? i apologies once again, if only people will apologies more even when they are not supposed to (like in this case) the world will be a better place, you are still accusing me of being out for war from the start, war? shocked do you know what war means as in guns and grenades? I am soooooooo! sorry *crying* cry for quoting you i guess you have never quoted anyone on this Nairaland before *singing* I am sorry! so sorry! I am sorry so sorry *fades out* i am ss..sor...rr. ..y. ciao! grin chill out! girl! what's with the stress?
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by delishpot: 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
okay, I apologise my mistake, happy now? jeeeez! all these write up just to make me look bad? i apologies once again, if only people will apologies more even when they are not supposed to (like in this case) the world will be a better place, you are still accusing me of being out for war from the start, war? shocked do you know what war means as in guns and grenades? I am soooooooo! sorry *crying* cry for quoting you i guess you have never quoted anyone on this Nairaland before *singing* I am sorry! so sorry! I am sorry so sorry *fades out* i am ss..sor...rr. ..y. ciao! grin

I don hear you oooo. Even though you no accept my own when I first apologize and explain the reason for my reaction. Me I shall accept your own. No sing again. Ear dey pain me already cool

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by springtech(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2017
This is really serious oooh.
This one is strong..........Eleyi gidi gaaaaaaaaaaaan.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 21, 2017
So everyone knew this little innocent life was living a miserable life but they did nothing to save him? Everyone is guilty. If you knew and did nothing you killed him too.
Re: Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) by Uniquexty(f): 4:32pm On May 21, 2017
tonytheme:

you cannot tell really. he is the father if the baby is not safe with his father then, he is not safe anywhere...
It's really a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured) / Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.