Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt (564 Views)

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Militude: 8:05pm On May 20, 2017
According to Sir George who shared the news on Instagram he wrote;
'What a cruel world. This week Tuesday, between the hours of 8 to 9 am. I saw crowd of people around my vicinity gathered this little boy, so I stopped by and inquired what happened.

They told me this little boy on his way to school, stole doughnut from a shop. The people whom he stole the doughnut even gave him more of it and mineral and asked him to go. '

VIEW SOURCE >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/heartless-brutal-father-beats-son-to.html

Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Militude: 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
They all claimed that his father and stepmum have the habit of starving and beating him to stupor on daily basis. I saw so many scars on his body.I took the boy to my house, interviewed him, and he told me so many things. How he has been suffering since his mother left his father.

I gave him some biscuits, asked him to come and eat at my place anytime and promised to see his father this week before he left for school just to wake up this morning with shouting that his father has beaten him to death. His father has finally killed him. This happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.

VIEW SOURCE>>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/heartless-brutal-father-beats-son-to.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Seajae: 8:14pm On May 20, 2017
What have you done about it?
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Militude: 8:26pm On May 20, 2017
Seajae:
What have you done about it?

What I just did is what I have done
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Hyicene(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2017
d idiot z in police custody... i was a live witnez.. d step mum ran away.. and dix boy's moda waz also beaten 2 death by dix fool.... he beat her til she fainted nd he went 2 hide her body thinking she waz dead.. and der she waz til she gave up d ghost..
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 20, 2017
lol... I said it. These people are foolish!
They are heartless group of people.

Why? A kid... This boy would still be regarded as a baby in some homes cry

!POB. With barbaric and animalistic behaviour:

Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by ellagabs(f): 9:01pm On May 20, 2017
Militude:

What I just did is what I have done
perfect reply
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Hades2016(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
Stupid man am sure that his stupid second wife was fingering his brain ..... #mugu angry
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Hades2016(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
But why can't the mother take him along with her so she can take proper care of the poor boy .... RIP Lil one cry
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Vision4God: 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
Heartless father indeed.
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Hyicene(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
But why can't the mother take him along with her so she can take proper care of the poor boy .... RIP Lil one cry
d boys moda waz killed by dat xme man.. d man married anoda woman wu z d step mum of d boy... she ran away wen dix appund
Re: Heartless!! 'brutal' Father Beats Son To Death In Port Harcourt by Hades2016(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2017
Hyicene:
d boys moda waz killed by dat xme man.. d man married anoda woman wu z d step mum of d boy... she ran away wen dix appund
from what I read the man chase her away and married another woman .... I didn't read she was killed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Cheating, (overstaying) / Bald Men Are Killed In Mozambique - Their Heads Contain Gold / How The Abduction Of Maydon Boss Gave Us Over- Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.