Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia (25660 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by ipobarecriminals: 12:48pm On May 21, 2017
IPobsareLIARS joe igbokwe 2017

4 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Stvpid. On what basis do you dismiss this as a lie but accept IPOB's propaganda as true? Are you dismissing this because you know the women will be further exposed as unprincipled, ignoble nutjobs and scumbags lacking in honour and pride? For Christ's sake, there are mothers among them. What kind of example were they setting for their children by such display of lunacy? Maybe your mother was among them? Is that why you find this so hard to swallow?
Nice writeup

Now what made you accept the Nigerian army version of the story as true?

Because they are the Nigerian army?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
Women came to a meeting

Half way through the meeting, they stripped themselves unclad and started protesting the Nigerian army.

The Nigerian army was just passing by.

It is either they are mad.

Or the Nigerian army is lying.

5 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Bobby808: 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
krasican:
I never still see any pic or video were d ipob women were harassed ....abi deir phone battery dey down that time.....so d person wey snap d pic during protest no dey around dat time ?
Why are ypu defending this government when Buhare made it clear that all 5% regions will suffer as long he remain the president. Has Buhari come out in the open to denounce that remark? Or are you saying the east or the IPOB do not belong the the 5%?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Bankbio(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
mikeoh:

OK see this one All this made the women to strip in protest.

Broz! maka why ogini u too dey lie ooooooo Dat pic was used by a friend of mine 2weeks ago on his whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
krasican:
I never still see any pic or video were d ipob women were harassed ....abi deir phone battery dey down that time.....so d person wey snap d pic during protest no dey around dat time ?
Give me 75scd I'll provide it for you.

There are more but I can't upload more than this, Nigeria government is a joke, sending soldiers who are supposed to be in the terrorists camps after weaker women, What a shame! Not even boys scouts should have been sent after armless and weaker women talk more of soldiers. Looking at those faces, you don't need an eye glass to know that those are Fulani/boko haram terrorists who never received training to become soldiers, the only training they got was in their terrorist camp and basically for terrorism, that same experiences are now what they implement in the security system.
Nigeria is FINISHED.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by michealdeco: 12:57pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
flantino I see u..so dats hw ur women expose dia body in d name of protest?...even ashawo will not do dat rubbish all in d name of protest...u shud ashamed of ur so called mothers..Tufiakwa...no wonder brothel are fill up with with dia children
i can see you are too primitive and retarded to talk to

Even Hausa and Yoruba pple I mean Almajiri and afonjas shameless women have done protest like this always (without wearing bras and exposing there fallen heroes ) so I don't see why u will carry this matter on top ur head like jerry coil they are better than u that meanders about men houses looking for dick to suck u are just a worthless harlot

6 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Edum13656: 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
IPOB are still the only set of Barbarians we have here in Africa!

yes ooo after Awusa/Fulani and their western slaves

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 21, 2017
goodvision12:
A woman who opens her mouth to call other women ashawo is equally an ashawo because you cant tell me you are righteous than them.You might even be doing the worst in the secret.
Has your mum ever uttered the word "ashawo", right in your presence? Relax, it's just a question, so do well to give an honest answer.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
flantino I see u..so dats hw ur women expose dia body in d name of protest?...even ashawo will not do dat rubbish all in d name of protest...u shud ashamed of ur so called mothers..Tufiakwa...no wonder brothel are fill up with with dia children
I thought haus* women don't use phone who gave you the one that you are using to insult empowered ipob women.

You must be serving as a 10th wife to an alhaji so I understand the pain behind your writeup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by michealdeco: 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
If these are the sort of dullards and vegetables that will be making up the Land of the Rising Sun (so comically called), there's no question that it's fated to collapse in days.
he just said VEGETABLES cheesy cheesy thank God you know that the skeleton called BUHARI is in vegetable mode

Wtf : I can't still figure out why afonja and Almajiri always tremble whenever issues abt Biafra trends on social media

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Eluwilussit(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2017
Lajet:
Nigeria Army dey lie too much . Zombies will believe them

Waaaay too much. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by michealdeco: 1:03pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
he can u xpos ur body day way in d name of protest?...wat nonsense...dey ar ashawo advertising demsef..i say so cum nd beat me
u see ur life but inside rooms u expose ur rotten body for men to explore nawaoo nd u are claiming virgin Mary here by there seed we shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by hopara1(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2017
Funny people everywhere
Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by michealdeco: 1:04pm On May 21, 2017
padiga047:
I thought haus* women don't use phone who gave you the one that you are using to insult empowered ipob women.

You must be serving as a 10th wife to an alhaji so I understand the pain behind your writeup.

leave that almajiri cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by donborg(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2017
dcosmosboy:
I blame Lai Muhammed 4 dis lie
i think they went to the same school of lying

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by KudiratAbiola1(f): 1:09pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Ask an whether na dog video the cripple wey dem been rough handle.

Bloody liars. cheesy
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense
shatap

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by wristbangle: 1:10pm On May 21, 2017
To be honest, I did not see a video of NA maltreating the women

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by KudiratAbiola1(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Oh please. Was it God that took the pictures and videos of the cripple's incident?

We all know ipob lies too fvcking much, hence the name LiePob.
[/s]
Shatap omenka
which one is better lies or supporting terrorism against your people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nigeriadondie: 1:12pm On May 21, 2017
Army should leave these women alone when their attention is needed up north. Up notth they will complain no arms and even run away with the excuse of no enough arms but na for ipob they go they show muscle

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 21, 2017
padiga047:
Nice writeup

Now what made you accept the Nigerian army version of the story as true?

Because they are the Nigerian army?
Oh...... and I came to whisper it in your ear that I can bet a hundred dollars that the Nigerian Army is telling the whole truth? 'Cos I find it hard to put my finger on where I admitted to that in my post.

Whether they went there to intimidate the women or not, it still doesn't change the fact that those women are a disgrace. Their comportment portrays them as lunatics. If a lizard operated at their level of intelligence, it would find it difficult to navigate its way up a wall, no matter how hard its claws and firm its grip on it. While other women clean their clothes of dirt and taints with fragrant soap and spread them in the open for the elated sun to dry with its smile, these set of buffoons vomitted their stvpidity as stones, burnished them with all their might, and displayed them in the open for the sun to bath in photons so that every retina around can catch a glimpse and its owner turns around in utter disgust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by donborg(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2017
even if i am inclined to believe your baseless allegations, what are soldiers doing in a gathering of women? is it to woo them?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by timilehin95(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2017
TheKingdom:

RIIGHT, because your president has been on vacation in London paid by people like you who cant reason...or have the guts t do anything about it 50+ years and counting.

Where is your national airline Giant of Africa?

FOOLS
All hail d GREATEST FOOL on dis thread...

So ur flat headed governor told u ur state money is not part of what goes into d FG pocket? I laff in 4G grin grin grin grin

Whether u like it or not, all u Igbos (Igbos) are object to d subject (buhari).

What ever decisions he take on u muntulas, not even ur wailing ancestors can go against it.

Ipob women are disgrace to motherhood... They are lamenting "Nigerian Army" molested us, yet no pics or videos, dats a pointer to our gullible u people are.
Wailing African monkeys
What a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by golddust6000(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Sorry, but nature prohibits me from having a conversation with frogs. Such a gesture would be a disruption of hierarchy and a breach of arrangement. Move aside, clown.
THE ZOO MUST FALL

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
Oh...... and I came to whisper it in your ear that I can bet a hundred dollars that the Nigerian Army is telling the whole truth? 'Cos I find it hard to put my finger on where I admitted to that in my post.

Whether they went there to intimidate the women or not, it still doesn't change the fact that those women are a disgrace. Their comportment portrays them as lunatics. If a lizard operated at their level of intelligence, it would find it difficult to navigate its way up a wall, no matter how hard its claws and firm its grip on it. While other women clean their clothes of dirt and taints with fragrant soap and spread them in the open for the elated sun to dry with its smile, these set of buffoons vomitted their stvpidity as stones, burnished them with all their might, and displayed them in the open for the sun to bath in photons so that every retina around can catch a glimpse and its owner turns around in utter disgust.
The secondary school behind my house needs an English master.

Maybe you can apply.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by BABANGBALI: 1:20pm On May 21, 2017
Kai so na clothes make these people look like human beings. Thank God sey Na dem take their hand to expose their true self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by Gchimez: 1:20pm On May 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
IPOB are still the only set of Barbarians we have here in Africa!
Yoruba Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by donborg(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
TLuzzie:
IPOB and its victim mentality. Constituting nuisance and trying to drag others to their gutter level with them at any opportunity. If these are the kind of people that will be making up Biafra, it'll take an incredible dumbass of the highest originality to think for even a second that their New Republic will be any sort of paradise in comparison to the Nigeria they've all termed a "Zoo".

You call Nigeria a Zoo, then go out of your way to behave exactly like beasts and brutes. So disgusting.
the fact that the 'almighty' nigerian army is willing to lie against the women of ipob means one thing and one thing only - THEY ARE AFRAID OF IPOB......,.... the fear of ipob is the beginning of wisdom!

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by bakynes(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2017
I can picture the event of how it happened in my head.

The women were holding their meeting or rally or whatever, the Nigerian Army based on information came there to ensure no violence or whatever, the women on sitting them ran away only to strip themselves in protest of the Nigerian Army molesting them.

The Soldiers did nothing but to appear to make sure it doesn't go violent.

If they truly molested them let's see pictures of a woman or two that was molested. Even if you can't provide a picture of how the soldiers disrupted and molested the women.
Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by vantage001: 1:24pm On May 21, 2017
Look at the shameless people defending the disgrace of an army. Asking for video as if they actually live in a free state.
And the irony of it all is that atleast one of the animals on the forum defending their fellow animals in the military will be a victim of military heavy-handedness before the year runs out.
Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia by obc: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks bro for these Pictures. One zombie that parades with pseudo name ipobexposed will still doubt the pictures.
golddust6000:
Army of the zoo your days are numbered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video) / Heavy Rain Triggers Flash Flood In Ekiti (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.