Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (56340 Views)

Get it Off Your Chest / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
hehehe my tits are really wety
can I ask for a favour?

I wanna furk ur ass today, plsss! embarassed
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2017
myking95:

I went through ur profile and checked your topics. There is a topic on pre wedding pics. By the way, u really look like a turtle.
DAT thread was a joke joor!!!!
Fine boy like me look like turtle Haba! Tone down on d jealousy naaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AlvanT(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

When you're ready to tell me your other username let me know. Mscheeeeeeeew
My love depart not from me for I shall get weary and unwell,my precious one,my gem,I have kept my utmost composure waiting for this day,if thou bereave me of it I might join my fathers devoid of expectation... I don't mean to keep thee in antsy but if need be I unmask myself,I shall do so only if thou takest a vow my lady.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Jbleenk: 6:41pm On May 21, 2017
Brugge:

No ever live abroad ooh more especially in Europe. Men will hit on you. I was on vac with my then Greek babe for Crete. The babe the swim me just lay for ground for beach na so one dude come dey chyk me. omo me I tell am say see my babe inside water there haha. When my woman come out from the ocean I come tell her she was impressed sey even gay guys find her man hot. ahaha oyibo dey craze. Even inside bus for Brussels. Chai Europe na really liberal place ooh.

If you do mistake show your disdain for gays, trust me you will get a lot of shit from those white people. If you ever find yourself in their midst you had better keep your disgust to yourself ooh. hahaha

Nah not in all cases. Witnessed a dude almost got lynched on a bus all because he was acting womanly. White guy just got off his seat, casually approached dude acting womanly and gave him one on the face. While dude had one hand in waist waving the other in air the way women do another slapped him from behind. It took the driver's intervention to save him.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AlvanT(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

You knowest of the brethren from the far east my lady? There shall I take thee,if thou wishest to dwell,in the himalayas I'll make an abode,where we witness the meteors and the starry nights and watch the Sun bathe in the horizon over the Ocean my Dear.I'll be your Samurai and you'll be my geisha wearing the finest kimono from the pricey silk of the middle east and softest velvet of the old mongol empire.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by flyingdutchman(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=Mimzyy post=56734426][/quote]
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
Burna88:
gerrout If ü dont Know d diffrence btw past nd present
Are u sure?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Demmama7(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
patval:

Nice to know you are lesbian, we don't have to be afraid of our choice. get some chocolaty G- lashing if you don't mind doing it with me
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
My love depart not from me for I shall get weary and unwell,my precious one,my gem,I have kept my utmost composure waiting for this day,if thou bereave me of it I might join my fathers devoid of expectation... I don't mean to keep thee in antsy but if need be I unmask myself,I shall do so only if thou takest a vow my lady.
What vow?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
Jbleenk:

Nah not in all cases. Witnessed a dude almost got lynched on a bus all because he was acting womanly. White guy just got off his seat, casually approached dude acting womanly and gave him one on the face. While dude had one hand in waist waving the other in air the way women do another slapped him from behind. It took the driver's intervention to save him.

That is serious. In which country?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Jbleenk: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
desquad:
I've got a kid and my parents don't know about it, thank God the girl is not in the same state with me

Bloody hell. And this is the mother of all confession.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by stilldoingokay(f): 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Which police? These useless 20naira collecting bunch on our roads? Nah!!!! Don't think so!! Besides once ur google locator is turned off...how d hell will they find u!!

will it be turn of forever
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by gnykelly(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
mine is that I enjoy self-service than being with a woman. it is more gratifying.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by samonak(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You were a budding criminal in your early days; Thank God you changed your ways!
I went to a military school, what you just recounted could never happen there.
Nice story anyway.
maybe you didn't go to NMS, they were many instances where wicked boys gave military instructors the beating of their lives during Bush camp exercises.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

God!!!! Anyone can say shiiit online but without proof d police can't do NADA!!! U get it now sweetie? Even if d locator is turned off...u think d police will come searching? Lmaooooo! They are too busy jerking off 20bucks from motorists to monitor d internet for comments by killers! Please just quit being this yellow!!!
A lotta peeps have done worse than these guys..just because ur ajebutter pikin n have been sheltered all ur life does mean evil does not exist n people kill other people.......I witnessed cultists kill before n they repented afterwards.... So what u on about
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by onos217(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I have so many oh, maybe about 20, but it's best that when I leave this world, I go with about five. so will publicly confess some since this is anonymous.

the year was 1995, I was in secondary school, I was a very stubborn boy, everyone got tired of me. I just returned from suspension for fighting and throwing the boy I fought inside a soak away pit. I closed the pit and went away without realising the principal of the school saw me. he later rescued the boy and I met my Waterloo at the assembly.

I was surprised to find my mother (omo teacher) there, five hefty men with a bag of canes stood by her. I was called out and stripped naked and a hell I will never forget begun. anyway I forgave my mum but never forgave that principal. I was such a bad boy then till God saved me and made me a new man sometime in 1998.

when I resumed I swore I will find ways to deal with this principal, I heard he was in the habit of strolling at night to look for students fuuccking In the classrooms, thank God I had a click (boys who adored me for being a demon pikin). rumour had it that this man had some gfs and he also uses the classrooms as a brothel.

anyway we decided to watch him and soon we observed there was this tiny girl in jss1 who meets this man in class, I went and met some seniors who respected me and begged them to help us get koboko with pepper and a good padluck. in those days it's only boys who scale the Fence that could have such contraband. (I was too short to reach the fence talk less of scaling one)

on the said night, we all hid with covered faces, when the man entered the classrooms with this breastless girl, we waited for the fool to remove all his cloths (why he did that baffled everyone). once the action started, we rushed in and poured the pepper in his eyes, the girl ran out screaming, while we all started using the koboko. I focused on his penis because he made them part my buttocks and flog me inbetween my yansh (who does that). the man kept shouting while we kept beating him, in order for security not to come catch us there, we took his cloths and rushed out while padlocking the door behind us.

some sets of students have already been sent earlier to wake his wife in the staff quarters, I returned to the hostel with my goons (was not a cult oh).

we woke up to hear the news that the principal is locked naked in a classroom and he can't explain how he got there, thanks to the big padluck we used. the man kept trying to explain to his wife who insisted the door not be broken down how he was kidnapped.

I will confess the remaining 14 before I reach the age of 90. need to make heaven and leave my secrets on earth here.

i
You would have locked both the principal and the girl,and also make sure both of their clothes were taken. With that, the wife will no doubt be convinced that the husband is randy and promiscuous old full beding girls young enough to be his children.

You would have gone extreme. Chop off a bit of his John Thomas.This will put a stop to his randy act and learn to stick to his wife. And I think he deserved the beating he got.

But pushing someone into the pit and locking it? I think you're truly a pickin demon!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Nope!

Open fuel tank, pee, close it and bounce.

Hard for me to believe it was executed that way. How do you pee inside four generators fuel tanks in quick succession?? If the pee was collected in a bottle then emptied inside the tanks, it'd sound a bit convincing but no...

Dude apparently opened the four fuel tanks, unzipped...mind you, place would be well illuminated otherwise he would miss target...so with light on, he unzipped, directed his knob head, peeed in first tank, then with urine still flowing, he channeled it to second tank. Don't tell me you constricted your pubobulbus to hold the wee back till you've properly directed your d to the second tank, third and fourth generator while filling them all with enough volume to cause issues to the generators.

You did all these and no one saw you. You confidently opened the lids, all four of them, no one saw you! You urinated in all four! No one saw you? You replaced the lids and not a single person saw you. You even urinated in all four without stopping and without going to a safe place to collect the urine first??

I love nairaland. I've been looking for that thread where some pu**y nigga 'confessed' to his girl friend that he has killed lots of people! The things people will say to make themselves feel good and tough!

Make una continue...very interesting thread.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by maxti: 7:21pm On May 21, 2017
patval:

Nice to know you are lesbian, we don't have to be afraid of our choice. get some chocolaty G- lashing if you don't mind doing it with me
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by minexpo(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2017
ma own loading tongue
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Melahou(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

I am no longer attending Tuesday service and I've been giving excuses to my co-churchworkers that work is keeping me. Na lie, I dey go house go sleep. embarassed

Oya say yours.

grin > grin yeye they wory you oh
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
Melahou:

grin > grin yeye they wory you oh
Talk your own jor
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by maxti: 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
Shortyy:
Lol secrets? I've got terrible and scary ones. They even scare me when I think about em. I pray every day that God forgives me

For Real? mind sharing?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AyamConfidence(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
KelvinCX:
My secret is

am in love with this nairalander,www.nairaland.com/carolyner but she doesn't give me the time of the day
CaroLyner ooo....they wan thief my baby ooo
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by amakadihot87(f): 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
I told my dad i was going for crusade while i went to club..........really did a lot of bad things........May God forgive me

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AlvanT(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

What vow?
My lady pardon my loathsome spirit,I fear thy capricious person,I shall cherish thee from afar till the end of my days,excuse my unworthiness for professing behind the curtain,I pray thou knowest my cause someday.Fare thee well my darling and sweetheart,God blessings upon thee.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by AyamConfidence(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:

na you wan go catch am??

Just face your front and move on....a lot of water has gone under the bridge
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
aldexrio:
My own secret is that during my NYSC service in 2015, I followed and rigged the election, now I'm regretting it. cry cry
You rigged the election for Sai baba abi? cheesy
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by UnimkeAk(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
Brugge:

There are plenty of them around you. There are lots of gays in Nigeria. There are some group of guys I went to uni with, never knew they were gay until one opened up to me thinking I was one (back then in school I was chill no drama all my chic runs are off campus so I can focus on studies within campus. So he thought I wasn't into chics, without knowing all my matches were at a different campus close bye). When he gave me names of his crew that was when I realized that all the guys I knew then that used to spend a lot of time at his place back then were gays. His place was a rally point for them.

My friend, you are also a gay ass ..... GAY BY ASSOCIATION..... grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by maxti: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
Burna88:
gerrout If ü dont Know d diffrence btw past nd present

Ignore such people.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Bonimoney:
Hmmmmmm since its confession time, let me say mine: My principal back then in Langtang south local government of plateau state always suffers us to cut almost ten hectres of land of grass, and he will sale the grass without giving us nothing so, he annouce on assembly ground dat d next day is grass cutting day so, i and my co-niggas plan dat night nd put a rope in petrol nd extend it to road side we light d rope nd walk to night prep nd b4 u say lasgidi, fire don burn all d bush till now, den nva know d source of d fire.

the worst one b say i be cronic sex addict... can stay without sex nd when no babe, 1anking is d solution
Dem no know say na you be the source of the fire cheesy
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
ajalawole:
my uncle wife raped me. Thats the secret still bothering me till date

Or vice versa?I don't believe a woman can rape a man unless she drugged you.. Men are naturally stronger than. Women ..abeg
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ajalawole(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2017
nurshah:

Or vice versa?I don't believe a woman can rape a man unless she drugged you.. Men are naturally stronger than. Women ..abeg
so me and my uncle wife are same age abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.