Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Get it Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get it Off Your Chest (501 Views)

How To Grow Your Chest Fast!!! / Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get it Off Your Chest by laborious(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
'FEEL FREE TO FEEL FREE' We all have secrets and things we have done, some border us all the time,some when we remember them, some we can't just get over them. Some secrets are things we crave for, that might sound odd to others, but guess what?! you wouldn't know if you don't spit it out! Also that things you have done in the past, that still hurts you is really not a biggie, so spill the beans and free your mind, because there is nothing new under the sun............................. So as the OP I will go first..
Most times I feel like I am a witch or wizard of some kind, because I some times predict,think,or make things up, and they just happen, like the other day, I was just on my own jeje day dreaming as usual and this lady carry her wahala and meet me, she cheats a lot and she got suspected, so she was like using me as a witness that nothing happen, I was in a good mood that day so I supported her, but in my mind I was like when next you do that you go see wetin go do you...my people you won't belive what happened to this lady, when she cheated on her husband again, I won't share what happened to her because you folks won't ever ever believe. so since then I always try to control my mind and thinking before I set my house on fire.....wow I feel so relieved

Now your turn....
Re: Get it Off Your Chest by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
I always wish i had the choice to choose my country of birth inside belle. I for jejely choose Kuwait or Norway abi Australia

(1) (Reply)

Secret Camera Shows Nanny Abusing 9-month-old Baby (see Video). / A Formal Invitation / 44 Countries Your Nigerian Passpost Can Get You To With Visa Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.