Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (56370 Views)

Get it Off Your Chest / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by piagetskinner(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2017
Adenikeh:
I wouldn't mind doing it to my neighbours generator right now

U will get caught wink
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Paretomaster(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
WhistleB:
Oga Charlie you are a wicked man but I wasn't fair to you on this day I mistakenly broke your glass. I was on my balcony and picking beans for dinner. I was flinging the stones over the railings and downstairs, not taking note of the car parked under my balcony. So I threw this particular stone and heard a poof kinda sound. I looked downstairs and discovered the glass shattered and I became scared. So I started shouting his daugther's name and when she came I told her to go tell her parents that sun had shattered their glass. The mother kept shouting that it was someone who threw a stone at the glass, but the stone she picked was so big and logic will tell you its impossible for the stone to hit and fall to the ground isntead of in the car. My dad protected me unknowingly. Only my sisters knew.

What manner of stones u picking from Beans that's mighty enough to break a windshield?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 4:00pm On May 21, 2017
AlvanT:
Oh Ishilove do not sully my virtuous desires,do not quench my passion as I bask in your aura and accept this pulchritudinous tunes,ken them not as satires.I beseech thee!Behold!!!I fall before thee like sand dunes after a storm,lo do not be dismayed for under Cupid's arrow have my same been slain.
Lol. You are so familiar. cheesy

Let me guess: you one of these deactivated users-

Friedplantain
Brokoto
Blackpen15
BushyVajina

Which one are you?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 4:02pm On May 21, 2017
Paretomaster:

What manner of stones u picking from Beans that's mighty enough to break a windshield?
I wonder o. The lies I have been reading on this thread ehn

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Burna88(f): 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
Jbleenk:

Sat back waiting to see how this end up.
Its neva gonna end When it didnt even Start,just Bcus i posted something in here ,some jobless idiats bin disturbin me,bros stand biko.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Tripdarlinq(f): 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
ajalawole:
my uncle wife raped me. Thats the secret still bothering me till date
Throw more light na
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
Hungerbad, run for your life oo, they don dey prepare cockroach pepper soup for you.
Your amebo carry gold medal angry

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by dammmy(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
Well..while I was little, I killed 8 chickens by throwing them up and expecting them to fly like birds do but rather they kept on falling back to the ground...when I noticed that one has stopped moving (dead) I'd throw it underneath a bench so mum won't see it, I continued till all 8 chicken were dead! embarassed

The funny thing is, my mum didn't suspect it was me. Rather she believed it was my elder sister that did it till date grin

Ojo!!!
Somebody help me with that Beyonce pics
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Dicksonpal: 4:06pm On May 21, 2017
junnyjake:
Like seriously, with what I'm reading I guess I'm a saint.

I've done things, things I think as bad, I might refer to them as secrets, but it's not bad enough to hide from people close to me, or just any random person out there.

Asides stealing, which I'm a 100% sure all of us had done at one point in our lives I've got nothing else I can regard to as secret.
I had never stolen before
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2017
stilldoingokay:
fist time on nairaland just want to say love you guys, your comment here make me laugh

a
and my secret is I share everything with my boss, his money, his shoes, his toilet, and his close, and he has no ideal about it.
and his...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2017
Burna88:
lol,m cmin for u
Double entendre gringringrin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Burna88(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
Smallville10:
me sef am a lesbian, lets hook up
was Once bro
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Bigsteveg(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
Eddygourdo:
OK bro.
Of all the important things in this world. Fighting is the only thing that u can think of? Which matured person does that? Anyway people are meant to offend us, even families, we just have to let go. Life is too short o.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
I've got a kid and my parents don't know about it, thank God the girl is not in the same state with me

8 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Melahou(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

I hope you realise the internet is not as anonymous as you think?

That is his own secret now say yours
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ehix89(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2017
Adenikeh:
Someone just admitted he committed murder and also is a paedophile. I hope he is either joking or want attention at all costs. Where r those mods set!
What do you wanna do about it, that's the world we're living in

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by missioner(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2017
sagitariusbaby:

Yes I am
don't mind them jare ... Gay rocks!
am proud of myself.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Goldenheart(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
luminouz:

Now I have a kindred spirit.....am from d Hapes cluster....we were on a mission to colonise d ocean depths(we re amphibians) when our ship crashed n only urs sincerely survived....I have been blending in for d past 20 years....I just wanna go home.....let's make it happen bro!!!

Aye Aye captain grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 21, 2017
cheesy shocked
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2017
smardray:
certified werey
Ni oruko isami E!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ehix89(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2017
PastorAji:
methinks it's high time i spill the beans

if anybody wan try anything with me after this confession.........

1. when i was 10, i almost raped my neighbors' daughter....she was 5+
2. when i was 15+, i gave a 2 MONTH OLD baby "MOUTHACTION"
WTF!!!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by seangy4konji: 4:24pm On May 21, 2017
I hope you know all that you wrote is fr people still writing jamb,in the university or doing NYsc or just got a bank job or something. Kids generally or highly unintelligent people when it comes to internet in Nigeria.
Safiaa:
The police can locate your ip address and find out who you are. You better be careful about what you say on the Internet . In naija, they can lock you up for nothing. They dont even need concrete evidence these days. Be smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Dicksonpal: 4:24pm On May 21, 2017
Viking007:
I can't share my secrets... I've made some good frnds here, some even know my house.

Some things are better left unsaid. lipsrsealed
makei dem no track u vikking

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nickizoe(f): 4:26pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol....no tell on me ooo, I canor withstand mummy's beating and scolding... What can I do to shut u up from telling mum ? embarassed
i just want a quickie from you in the kitchen ....If you brag about this secret rendezvous, i will tell ur mom and skin u alive... grin
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by seenga(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2017
here to read lies and laugh at funny memes
i love nigeria sha
[/left][left]
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
i just want a quickie from you in the kitchen ....If you brag about this secret rendezvous, i will tell ur mom and skin u alive... grin
so u want to blackmail me now because of my mistake as a kid, is not fair ooo...

Wat time will u be in the kitchen?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by ajalawole(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Tripdarlinq:
Throw more light na
olofofo cheesy. The story go sweet u abi

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
The police can locate your ip address and find out who you are. You better be careful about what you say on the Internet . In naija, they can lock you up for nothing. They dont even need concrete evidence these days. Be smart.

If they were suspected for any such crimes in the past then your concern is understandable. If the police traces and arrest him which of the murders are they going to charge him for? I understand your point but you should also consider charging someone is not as easy as you think.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by MidasTouche01(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2017
PastorAji:
methinks it's high time i spill the beans

if anybody wan try anything with me after this confession.........

1. when i was 10, i almost raped my neighbors' daughter....she was 5+
2. when i was 15+, i gave a 2 MONTH OLD baby "MOUTHACTION"

PEDOPHILE!!!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nickizoe(f): 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
so u want to blackmail me now because of my mistake as a kid, is not fair ooo...

Wat time will u be in the kitchen?
11pm sharp...if is 11 after , your screwed...
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
11pm sharp...if is 11 after , your screwed...
my penis is paining me nah... U been fucking me the whole week cry
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
scariest thread ever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.