Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (56371 Views)

Get it Off Your Chest / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Bonimoney(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmmmmm since its confession time, let me say mine: My principal back then in Langtang south local government of plateau state always suffers us to cut almost ten hectres of land of grass, and he will sale the grass without giving us nothing so, he annouce on assembly ground dat d next day is grass cutting day so, i and my co-niggas plan dat night nd put a rope in petrol nd extend it to road side we light d rope nd walk to night prep nd b4 u say lasgidi, fire don burn all d bush till now, den nva know d source of d fire.

the worst one b say i be cronic sex addict... can stay without sex nd when no babe, 1anking is d solution

9 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by WebSurfer(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
So we have murderers on this thread
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by timpaker(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
I went to Lagos last year and stayed with my friend at Bode Thomas somewhere in Surulere, one night I couldn't sleep cos' almost everyone had their generator on, so I got up, went to the 4 generator set and started peeing into their fuel tank one after the other.

The next day while dressing up to leave for the airport, I heard the neighbours complaining about one strange happening about all their generator set getting faulty and refusing to start....

Me ...... *lip sealed*

Yeah. Call it childish but I was happy tongue

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by sirhenry007(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
is this one okay? So you've killed someone and you can sleep at night. Kudos to you oga.

Say your own don't judge another persons opinion biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by SheIsElle(f): 2:21pm On May 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
SheIsElle:
will never stop.
Lol
You have spunk
I like that ...
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by missioner(m): 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
Lastking147:
It's obvious that you're a gay sef
and what's ur headache in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by sirhenry007(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

You aren't evil just a weak minded arse who can't keep his childish crap to himself.
Prison is full of men like you who can't keep their Yap shut.
Go confess to your imam or pastor or even herbalist not here you cretin.
Look up the meaning of the name lestat.... I have loads of secrets but they will go with me to my grave that's what a man does , if you feel overwhelmed with guilt suicide is an option ... Anything other than this rubbish
Bloody ju frog

What's this one saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Burna88(f): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
beardlessdude:
now we know. Please what is your home address?

@burna88 below me, as you small like that. Wetin dey lesbian you for body? Go and read your books. Nonsense.
lol, thank you,big man...Kindly focus more on growin beards,burna doesnt care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
sirhenry007:

What's this one saying

undecided

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Ishilove: 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
luminouz:

This is d real world not Zeeworld! People have done bad things before....why u so surprised
It's because this is the real world not fantasy that makes it hard to believe. This is Nigeria, not the Western world. People just don't kill like that.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Incredyable(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
timpaker:
I went to Lagos last year and stayed with my friend at Bode Thomas somewhere in Surulere, one night I couldn't sleep cos' almost everyone had their generator on, so I got up, went to the 4 generator set and started peeing into their fuel tank one after the other.

The next day while dressing up to leave for the airport, I heard the neighbours complaining about one strange happening about all their generator set getting faulty and refusing to start....

Me ...... *lip sealed*
I swear this guy na fool but he's funny.. Laff wan tear my belle..

8 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Safiaa(f): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
martinlooter:
OP, my own secret is that I am pedophile, I once was raping a 10 year old girl and while in the act I was caught by the girl's parents, at that moment, I murdered her parents and their 3 month baby, locked their apartment door and left.
Till date nobody knows what I've done.
Now that is my secret, thank God I've gotten it out.
The police can locate your ip address and find out who you are. You better be careful about what you say on the Internet . In naija, they can lock you up for nothing. They dont even need concrete evidence these days. Be smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Goahead(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
The recap of brutal past narrated on this thread so far...

1. Someone dumped a boy in a soak away pit.

2. Someone viciously shot his arch enemy 4 times till he dies.

3. Someone narrated how he raped a 10 year old girl. (probably an Indian).

4. One peed in fuel tanks of his friend's neighbors generator sets.

5. A lady recounts how she raped a guy and turned lesbian thereafter.

6. He sends the letter bomb that killed Dele Giwa.

7. A nairalander narrated how he helped rigged 2015 general election for APC.

.... Please, stay tuned as we summarize to you the acrimonious past of nairalanders.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2017
This thread just spoilt my mood, so many deluded people in the world!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Burna88(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
forexbinary:
Aside the fact that I supported APC in 2015 cry , no other secrets cool

As plain as air wink
lol,m cmin for u
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

It's because this is the real world not fantasy that makes it hard to believe. This is Nigeria, not the Western world. People just don't kill like that.
Babe...I went to a state SKUL n I have seen killers! Some looked so normal u won't blive dem be cultists with a kill ratio of 100%(they never missed a target)

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Burna88:
lol, thank you,big man...Kindly focus more on growin beards,burna doesnt care
i like you already as we've got something in common. We're no afraid to state the obvious smiley
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
The police can locate your ip address and find out who you are. You better be careful about what you say on the Internet . In naija, they can lock you up for nothing. They dont even need concrete evidence these days. Be smart.
Lmaooooo! Which police? These useless 20naira collecting bunch on our roads? Nah!!!! Don't think so!! Besides once ur google locator is turned off...how d hell will they find u!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by DukeNija(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:

I hope you realise the internet is not as anonymous as you think?

And what will you or anyone else do about his confession? You think this is yankee?
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by WhistleB(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
smardray:
I've noted ur moniker...i won't cross ur path till i die...u ar d simple nd plain meaning of heartlessness..cry
Who the hell are you to call another heartless? On what moral grounds do you stand to say that? A man who even said he was changed in 1998.
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
DBlackCeazer:
This thread just spoilt my mind, so many deluded people in the world!
No! Ur d deluded one if u think no bad stuff happens around!!! All the mama's boiz sef!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Safiaa(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
You can let out your secrets, but when you've committed a crime, you're snitching on yourself. The police don't even have to work hard these days. Just go on internet and find criminals snitching on themselves. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Lastking147(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
missioner:

and what's ur headache in that?
I just wan know how you guys derive pleasure when your fellow niggaz dey drink your ass
When Jah create enough bosom and bum for Men smh

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
DukeNija:

And what will you or anyone else do about his confession? You think this is yankee?
U dey mind d yellow mango? 2 many Hollywood movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Safiaa(f): 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo! Which police? These useless 20naira collecting bunch on our roads? Nah!!!! Don't think so!! Besides once ur google locator is turned off...how d hell will they find u!!
okay na. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 21, 2017
lestat:

Bro kids these days have no respect and have no belief in anything.
That dude has no honor ...
His type will name all his friends involved to impress a girl.
Rats piss me off

I no know why you dey foam for mouth. No one forced you to share yours, why not jump pass like every other person. Why are you disturbing the op, did he force you to share yours or what? You sound like busy body seriously.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
You can let out your secrets, but when you've committed a crime, you're snitching on yourself. The police don't even have to work hard these days. Just go on internet and find criminals snitching on themselves. Fools.
Lmaooooo! Naija police get time to check DAT online poo?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
I once burned a roach to make sure it was dead

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2017
Safiaa:
okay na. Continue.
Thanks dear.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by repogirl(f): 2:35pm On May 21, 2017
Crazy weirdos full Nairaland.....
Re: Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2017
martinlooter:

Its something that happened years back na, not that I will intentionally commit the act again if given the chance.

We are just recounting our mistakes and secrets methinks
So you really did that? I thought you were trolling. Chinekeshocked cry cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos / Snake Killed In Ojodu Berger, Aina street Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.