Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (72076 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Gemineye: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Daniel2802:
. Gemineye
Thanks alot man. The list seems fair enough. I heard only candidates with NYSC discharge cert will be considered. True?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gemineye:
Thanks alot man. The list seems fair enough. I heard only candidates with NYSC discharge cert will be considered. True?
it's not true

I know of somebody that was admitted into medical laboratory science, with only OND result, no sorting
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Gemineye:
. No idea about this.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by uncleseries: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2020
Good day.
Any info about masters program this year @UNN.
I appreciate your answers
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Humble1024(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:26am On Mar 15, 2020
uncleseries:
Good day.
Any info about masters program this year @UNN.
I appreciate your answers
No info, all those ones na to ask unto departmental levels.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Mehn school don say make we dy go oh.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vickysly: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ah swear I'm going next week oo
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
vickysly:
Ah swear I'm going next week oo
You don go? I dy self quarantine for here oh
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
In spite of the pandemic.

https://www.unn.edu.ng/update-to-2019-2020-supplementary-admission-list-ii/

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:

All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.

Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.

Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.

Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.

(Signed)

Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe

Registrar
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vickysly: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2020
Daniel2802:
You don go? I dy self quarantpine for here oh
I think sey them lock hostel
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2020
vickysly:

I think sey them lock hostel
I stay off campus tho but it's only UNEC that they chased out, some girls still dy hostel for UNN.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by vickysly: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Daniel2802:
I stay off campus tho but it's only UNEC that they chased out, some girls still dy hostel for UNN.
Me I've gone home oo
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Lions and lionesses, i need your urgent help on this: Can pry 6 testmonial replace certificate? I can't find mine. Thanks in addy.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lions and lionesses, i need your urgent help on this: Can pry 6 testmonial replace certificate? I can't find mine. Thanks in addy.
Yup it can.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Daniel2802:
Yup it can.
Wow, im happy. Thank u. Do u sch at Unn?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by damajer: 1:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Learn Maths & English at home for FREE.
No need of providing us any details.
Just visit: https://uk.ixl.com
Username: jss1418 (for JSS 1)
Username: jss2418 (for JSS 2)
Username: jss3418 (for JSS 3)
Username: sss1418 (for SSS 1)
Username: sss2418 (for SSS 2)
Username: sss3418 (for SSS 3)
Password: general
For help on using the platform,
Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kdm3aX4n2Y
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Wow, im happy. Thank u. Do u sch at Unn?
Yeah, I do
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daniel2802:
Yeah, I do
Ok. I wil be reaching u for anything then.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2020/2021 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION

The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.

Online Registration

Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.

The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020.

Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
Click Prospective Students
Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
Enter JAMB Registration Number
Generate Invoice
Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
Return to Portal
Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
Re-enter your grades correctly
Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
Birth Certificate
Local Government Identification
Testimonial
First School Leaving Certificate
JAMB Result Slip
O/Level 1
O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button

Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
Click SUBMIT
Print Acknowledgement Slip.

DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.

Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.

/Sgd./

Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe

REGISTRAR

Source: https://www.unn.edu.ng/20202021-screening-exercise-for-admission/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 4:09am On Aug 07, 2020
@ daniel2802 I only have pry 6 testimonial and a proof from Ondo State ministry of education for my first school leaving cert. I hope that's enough for me
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 6:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Another thing @ daniel2802 is that my DOB on my jamb is different from the one on my DE form. Will it affect my admission? Do I really need to go change it?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
@ daniel2802 I only have pry 6 testimonial and a proof from Ondo State ministry of education for my first school leaving cert. I hope that's enough for me
Sure, either the primary school testimony or the FSLC works.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Another thing @ daniel2802 is that my DOB on my jamb is different from the one on my DE form. Will it affect my admission? Do I really need to go change it?
I really don't know about this but why are the different? It shouldn't be so.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Daniel2802:
Sure, either the primary school testimony or the FSLC works.

Thanks in a million for this cool
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Daniel2802:
I really don't know about this but why are the different? It shouldn't be so.

Mistake during reg.

Can't u help me ask someone??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Mistake during reg.

Can't u help me ask someone??
Checked, you'll have to correct it.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Daniel2802:
Checked, you'll have to correct it.
OK, thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Anyone successful registered?
Do you have questions?
Do you want to drop something to help?
Feel free to drop it here.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
Daniel2802:
Anyone successful registered?
Do you have questions?
Do you want to drop something to help?
Feel free to drop it here.

Hi Daniel, please help and connect me to any WhatsApp group of Unn aspirants, especially science based group and how do I get past questions? MLS in view..

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by munadani: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2020
For UNN aspirants

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Hi Daniel, please help and connect me to any WhatsApp group of Unn aspirants, especially science based group and how do I get past questions? MLS in view..

You can drop your number here or DM via Twitter @Lifeofdan_el. For past questions, hard copy or?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.