Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? (38170 Views)

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by sexy74(m): 6:47am On May 22, 2017
chukslawrence:
Oliver Twist, continue.
Haha you ehn, which one be Oliver Twist again?
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by mykel25(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2017
sexy74:

OK noted my brother, sorry for the misconception by me. Do have a wonderful day.

Have a nice day too
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by teejayviruz: 7:17am On May 22, 2017
From the garden of Eden. ..heaven was very close to the earth. As our sins increased...heaven went further away from us. Simple.
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by Mouthgag: 9:34am On May 22, 2017
mykel25:

No likes for your post this showed that u even lack d sense to discern if my analysis is sensible.
You're a Dólt
So you think because some morôns like you liked your post, then you're right?
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by Nofuckgiven: 2:15am On May 23, 2017
neoapocalypse:

When you can prove God does exist

and tell your brothers to stop disturbing my peace with their evangelism , if you believe in a sky daddy please do keep it to yourself.
E pain am!! The big bang theory is way more stupid than any other theory ever!! grin wink grin grin

Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by Jetjacky(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
jnrremedy:

sorry to digress a little bit but I just need to answer this

if u actually used ur phone ( brought about by the same principles of science that confirmed those scientific facts u are refuting) then u are an hypocrite. what u just said is an unintelligible jargons
ur reasoning/assertion assumed science has been a big lie all along and if that is tru then u should as well throw away ur phone cos its the same principle of science that made u write that fallacious statement that everybody on earth can read and see

pls sir don't rubbish the body of science with that naive and unintelligible conspiracy idea

but this is serious ooo how on earth will someone believe all those jargons. the google u even referred to won't be functional if ur unintelligible claim is tru
all I see is you trying to act smart by 1. Repeating the same point over again.
2. Using of big grammar to sound intelligent.

If your assertion where true, then what's with the cables being laid in the ground, and as well seas? What's with the Google jet drones that fly over, and the other floating machines broadcasting everyday in the air? Why don't they just use those nice space equipments they called satellites above?

Do you even know the temperature in outer space?
The speed of this satellite, and the relative speed of the earth?

Would you do your research and stop trying to bite my heads off. The moment you stop living a programmed life, and start making serious research you would find out how lost we all are.
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by jnrremedy(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
Jetjacky:
all I see is you trying to act smart by 1. Repeating the same point over again.
2. Using of big grammar to sound intelligent.

If your assertion where true, then what's with the cables being laid in the ground, and as well seas? What's with the Google jet drones that fly over, and the other floating machines broadcasting everyday in the air? Why don't they just use those nice space equipments they called satellites above?

Do you even know the temperature in outer space?
The speed of this satellite, and the relative speed of the earth?

Would you do your research and stop trying to bite my heads off. The moment you stop living a programmed life, and start making serious research you would find out how lost we all are.

u are the one that really need to make serious research and stop disgracing ur self
so its only Google and USA that have the singular privilege to control and cover up whatsoever u claim they re covering up
space science and technology is an open area of science where anybody with the intellectual wits and technology capability can practise. or u want to tell me that the countless no of scientists, countries, private investors and space enthusiasts that have invested their resources, time and energy are fake
pls wise up
Re: Genesis 11 : 4 To 7: How Realistic Is This Part Of The Bible? by samuelezekiel(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Holie Spirit you mean?

What do you mean by 'Holie Spirit' may God have mercy on you for you know not what you're saying... Do you know that blasphming against the Holy Spirit will not he forgiven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.