Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Can Fight With God One On One - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can Fight With God One On One (2313 Views)

Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? / 3 Mistakes Of Adam And Eve To Stand Condemned Before God One Must Strive To Avoi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by GodIsFoolish: 11:32am On May 21, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Hello... please feel free to share your burdens.. in any way you feel God has annoyed or disappointed you.. please mention me when you do so.. you can open a thread on this account or open a new account and post the story and mention me.. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Activityj(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why doesn't God come down to do His job by Himself? why does He require humans to preach looking for souls for him after creating satan and knew he would sin? God has been collecting 10% from humans since 2000 yrs ago, even MMM never be like this
carnal mind can't understand the things of spirit!
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by OtemAtum: 11:26pm On May 21, 2017
babfet:
As much as GRACE of GOD saves, the GRACE also kills stop abusing the Grace over your head cos some never did 1% of what you ar doing and God took them away and listen carefully there is breaking point to everything so stop stretching the grace over your head.
If you listen good for and if you don't good for you.
God the Universe, the father of Yahweh(Satan) , Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Mazda has never killed a living human being before. Only evil Yahweh and some of his brothers can stop so low to commit such dastardly wickedness. God ALMIGHTY their father is love. FYI, this thing you see here is because Yahweh is already being locked in a spiritual cage and so human beings will mock him for 1000 years and then move on. Yahweh(satan) really goo.fed big time and he deserves how human beings are now treating him like shhit. May more people lose their religions, Ase.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by OtemAtum: 11:29pm On May 21, 2017
prisiliveth:
Only God can fight for himself, but I would advice u stop d blasphemy. am angry with God too,but I can't fight him neither can I speak I'll about him,all I can do is to stop going to Church cuz I don't derive joy in church service anymore. But I believe there is God he favour who ever he want to
Yahweh is the one hurting you people emotionally, not God ALMIGHTY. Yahweh(satan) "is whom you guys have taken as God. Pls know this earlier before it's too late. God Almighty doesn't do religion, he does science.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by OtemAtum: 11:34pm On May 21, 2017
Martins98:
Bros you cant even fight me one and one.

you dont deserve to be on this earth self

selfish human being insulting Almighty God your saviour

idiot i no you are very very very drunk

if you dont have any thing to do again in this world just go and join Bokoharam because they are against Jesus too

quote me if you like

He isn't insulting God, but Yahweh, because with the descriptions of the god he made above, it is yahweh(satan) he has been talking about. Yahweh is the thief who has been demanding for 10% of people's money, not God Almighty his creator. Yahweh is the promise and fail none entity, not God Almighty his father. Yahweh is the liar, not God ALMIGHTY his creator. Yahweh is the scammer not God Almighty his creator.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by OtemAtum: 11:36pm On May 21, 2017
sinaj:
Grace doesn't kill smiley

Where did Apostle Paul that did terrible things later end up?

Its people like op that ends up winning more souls for christ tongue
Do you mean Pol the Karmish master? Who told you that Pol(Paul) even believed in all those nonsense he wrote in there? My guy, Pol was a businessman and a con artist. He was only enjoying himself with lies he wrote in there.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by NigerianScholar: 11:55pm On May 21, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Why doesn't God come down to do His job by Himself? why does He require humans to preach looking for souls for him after creating satan and knew he would sin? God has been collecting 10% from humans since 2000 yrs ago, even MMM never be like this
With this little write up of yours. You have obviously read the bible. Maybe multiple times. But you dont understand it i think you need to interact with a proper theologian
1. The book of genesis from the beggining up to the point adam and eve were sent out of the garden explains this well. Just understand. The eating forbidden fruit cut off man from God
2. God gave us a 2nd chance with jesus. And when jesus died. He encouraged us humans to save souls just ad he saved ours

You need to be very open minded to understand the bible.
3. God didnt create zombies he created intelligent beings with the power of choice. Good choice= good outcomes. Bad choice=bad outcome. Thats why satan was cast down to earth since he made a bad choice
4. That 10 % is a very controversial issue it is meant to be a way of giving back to God and the money is meant to be used to develop the church and help others. But as predicted in revelations. The whole system has been corrupted. It is the pastor collecting the 10 % not God.

Please direct further questions to me. I wont insult you
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by orisa37: 3:13pm On May 22, 2017
Right now, no matter how I pray against you God is helping you to know yourself more.
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by Niflheim(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
@Nigerianscholar,

What do you mean when you say that the OP does not understand the bible? How do you know this?

1.The book of genesis is a myth, not a history book!!!

2.Jesus was also a myth!!! "Jewish Zombie" did not die for me!!!

3.You say god didn't create zombies? Have you ever heard of "Scopolamine" and "Trans-Cranial Electro-Magnetic Stimulation"?

4.Good choice=good outcome? What of people who decided to do charity work in the Andaman islands and ended up being eaten by cannibals?
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by NigerianScholar: 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Niflheim,

What do you mean when you say that the OP does not understand the bible? How do you know this? - I know this because i have been in a situation similar to his. But the more i studied the more i understood. And when i understood it. Those questions didnt bother me.

1.The book of genesis is a myth, not a history book!!!

2.Jesus was also a myth!!! "Jewish Zombie" did not die for me!!!
You should have just said you dont believe in jesus and the bible and ill respect your belief. It is not fair to me or any one to go ahead and start saying what they believe in is a myth

3.You say god didn't create zombies? Have you ever heard of "Scopolamine" and "Trans-Cranial Electro-Magnetic Stimulation"? i didnt say anything about zombies
Update : When i said God didnt create zombies. I meant that God created intelligent beings with the power of choice so that we can do what we want . God could have forced us to do what he wants when he created us "zombies" "Please do not insult me for my belief"
The consumption of psychoactive substances or manipulation of the brain will obviously impair your power of choice
4.Good choice=good outcome? What of people who decided to do charity work in the Andaman islands and ended up being eaten by cannibals? - Jesus' sermon on the mount (beatitudes) will let you know whatll happen to them
Re: I Can Fight With God One On One by oaroloye(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2017
SHALOM!

No one can fight with God.

He is the Source of our Life Force, and our Existence.

For a Mortal to confront Him without special precautions would kill said Mortal instantly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creation: Something None Has Ever Told You About Waters / Jesus Is Coming Soon: Are You Ready? / Emmanuel TV No Longer Showing On GOTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.