Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? (738 Views)

If You Could Ask God One Question, What Will It Be? / Do We All Worship The Same GOD? One World Religion Explained / Meet God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by NigPatriot(m): 4:21am On Oct 27, 2019
First of all I'll ask, why were we born in the first place, if all we do while is to search for the answer to that question. (Like we all stuck in a maze, going in circles).

Secondly, I'll really want to know, why everything about we Africans is different, is it a curse or something. ..because to me it's normal that a race can be this redundant.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by blesskewe(f): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Lemmee think
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by OnlinealabaPro(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2019
So many things to ask my creator, so many mystery of this earth he will unravel, am not sure a billion years in paradise will be able to unravel all these questions but we will definitely get an answer to them ,the only thing is just manage and make it to heaven where you will see your maker ONE on ONE.. so many baffling and comforting answers I will find...Heaven can't be boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by Trustme2(m): 6:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Why good people don't last. Why why? Why did God take Yaradua and gave us Buhari grin grin grin grin. Now I've lost one of my tooth because of border closure while eating Nigerian Rice grin grin grin grin. I beg na joke I dey o
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by StrikeBack(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Which of the Gods?
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by Blessinzy(f): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2019
he is an unquestionable God!
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by Jentle244: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Which of the Gods?

The God who never sleeps nor slumbers.... the God with the big "G"
G: God

O: Over

D:Devil

thatis the God he is talking about
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by shesawesome(f): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Why did you create me ?cause i don't like this world

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by orisa37: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Baba Rere Na your Face be This? Please stop NigPatriot from complaining.
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by dollytino4real(f): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
why allow me to be born in 9ja when U.S. is there
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by NigPatriot(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
why allow me to be born in 9ja when U.S. is there

Lol when you were born Naija no bad like this na
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by NigPatriot(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2019
shesawesome:
Why did you create me ?cause i don't like this world

Hope all is well with you?
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by dollytino4real(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
NigPatriot:

Lol when you were born Naija no bad like this na
9ja bad from Lord lugard to buhari n.a.
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by sonmvayina(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
God is not a man or human being.. Number23 :19..God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by shesawesome(f): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
NigPatriot:

Hope all is well with you?
I pray so
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by NigPatriot(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
shesawesome:
I pray so

What's the matter?
Re: If You Were To Meet God One On One, What Would You Say? by chiwizy5050: 3:45am On Jan 23
Pls boss I see that U graduated from Bowen university, pls how long did it take for you to get your electronic transcript sent to your email pls I need help
NigPatriot:
First of all I'll ask, why were we born in the first place, if all we do while is to search for the answer to that question. (Like we all stuck in a maze, going in circles).

Secondly, I'll really want to know, why everything about we Africans is different, is it a curse or something. ..because to me it's normal that a race can be this redundant.

(1) (Reply)

Busy But Guilty -- Are You One? / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal An American Of Deafness! / Five Simple Ways To Become God’s Favourite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.