Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) (4277 Views)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2017
Could it be that Adekunle Gold and Tboss have a thing or is it that Adekunle has a crush on Tboss or he's just tryna be "funny" or something?
Anyway,as seen on his Instagram story,he types "BAE" under a picture of Tboss having an interview on MTV Base. I don't know what the "BAE" means sha... Maybe it means something else for him.
By the way,how many people will like to see Adekunle Gold and Tboss together?
See snapshot below.
Cc: mynd44,lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 21, 2017
This Tboss go harsh sha. See as she dey stare at the camera. undecided Na girls like Tboss go pour person acid if you mistakenly break her heart lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Kjking(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
He can't handle her

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2017
Adekunle my guy Abeg no go dt syd oo abeg

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2017
elmagnifo:
This Tboss go harsh sha. See as she dey stare at the camera. undecided Na girls like Tboss go pour person acid if you mistakenly break her heart lipsrsealed
Haha,Abi... she harsh sef no be she go harsh.
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2017
Kjking:
He can't handle her
How do you know? Lol
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Adekunle my guy Abeg no go dt syd oo abeg
Me,I like Adekunle and Tboss sef... For me,they're good,just that I think Tboss is older than AG.
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Kjking(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2017
davymike:
How do you know? Lol
her boushi a*s is so stubborn for the dude
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
Kjking:
her boushi a*s is so stubborn for the dude
Haha,okay sir.
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2017
davymike:

Me,I like Adekunle and Tboss sef... For me,they're good,just that I think Tboss is older than AG.
yes n d lady hmmm..... go dey control anyhw
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
yes n d lady hmmm..... go dey control anyhw
Yeah
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by crazyABO(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2017
It a no no for me shocked which kind combination b dah Bread n carrot undecided kolework tongue
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2017
crazyABO:
It a no no for me shocked which kind combination b dah Bread n carrot undecided kolework tongue
Hia... lol,who is the bread? Who is the carrot?
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by siie: 10:24am On May 21, 2017
cool

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by emmancipated(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
Funny how I'm looking at my phone's screen to see that op screen grabbed a picture of T.Boss from Adekunle Gold's timeline that he snapped from a t.v screen. Now that's how many screens for one picture tongue wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2017
siie:
cool
Lol,not all...
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
emmancipated:
Funny how I'm looking at my phone's screen to see that op screen grabbed a picture of T.Boss from Adekunle Gold's timeline that he snapped from a t.v screen. Now that's how many screens for one picture tongue wink
Haha,Ajuju... 3 ni
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Tynasparks(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2017
It is not my business nah. undecided
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
Hello
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by Preca(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2017
siie:
cool
not all
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by crazyABO(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
davymike:

Hia... lol,who is the bread? Who is the carrot?
adekunle bread tboss carrot cheesy
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
crazyABO:
adekunle bread tboss carrot cheesy
Hahaha...
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by davymike(m): 6:47pm On May 21, 2017
Tynasparks:
It is not my business nah. undecided
Who called you?
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by siie: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Preca:
not all
do u?
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by lenghtinny(m): 1:08am On May 22, 2017
Mr Kunle don't let it pass crush levels oooo

You can't handle a drama queen like her
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by lenghtinny(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2017
siie:
cool
Which kind fallacy be this one?
Fear God nah....
Re: Could It Be That Adekunle Gold And Tboss Have A Thing?(snapshot) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:55am On May 22, 2017
siie:
cool
Judging by the shape of her mouth she go sabi mouth gig well well grin

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Goes Viral . . . After Describing Her Worst Date Ever . . . / Don’t Look At These 20 Photos If You Are Scared Of Heights / Moment Teddy A Slapped Seyi For Getting Too Close To BamBam (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.