Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe (24987 Views)

HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by klax(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2017
What is the meaning of this thrash Where weree you mr prophet when buhari went to UK, returned like a skeleton, caged in Aso Rock, absent from FEC meeting all through, became Friday Friday president and announced his return to UK for medical help So it's now you know or dream or seen a vision that buhari problem is spiritual and should return back home

Mr prophet today is Sunday pls don't boils peoples up with this trash ok. Keep your spiritual problem to yourself too late because you are in Nigeria all these while that buhari nearly turned to walking skeleton, pls give us fresh air we need space pls Mr prophet.

Funny enough it's my people again I knew they will never mind their business always too nosy and seeking attention.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2017
lailo:

u made an unfounded statement about a person and d only prove u have to back it up that he is the most corrupt is closing border.I know u are speaking on behalf of ur principals but God will judge u according to ur statement.
Mr or Ms motivational speaker do you even know what Nigeria is saying right now .... Do you know how many people commit suicide everyday since that dullard took over ..... Pls don't quote me if you don't know what to say OK ...... and God will judge you too for covering bad things ......

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by RemiTinubuPant: 3:23pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless man
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by pressplay411(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2017
chuksjuve:
what's his problem then?

check my signature

Reliable sources (medics) say it's Cancer.
That's all I'm at liberty to say.

He should just resign and take time to better treat himself.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by ipobsarefools: 3:26pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
Mynd44, oam4j obinoscopy lalasticlala seun, this is the same person asking if someone is above the law.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
he's just too dull for that office and he should resign if he can't do it anymore very easy and simple .... Greedy man angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Kc3000: 3:29pm On May 21, 2017
There's nothing God cannot do, but many are too proud, too selfish and too wicked to humble themselves before God.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by ipobsarefools: 3:30pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
RemiTinubuPant:
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
[/s]
Nonsense trash. Kanu is a blinking useless ogogoro drinking donkey.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by RemiTinubuPant: 3:32pm On May 21, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash. Kanu is a blinking useless ogogoro drinking donkey.
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun oam4j
enforce justice

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by limamintruth: 3:37pm On May 21, 2017
But intercessory prayers can still be held for the President while he continues with his treatment abroad naa. grin
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 21, 2017
So the prayers cannot get to Buhari? These prayers need to apply for a visa first.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by ipobsarefools: 3:40pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun oam4j
enforce justice
Dear mods, this is his comment directed to the president of The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

RemiTinubuPant:
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by crosbreaka: 3:41pm On May 21, 2017
My honest opinion about buhari's spiritual problem.

I think since the Zaria massacre, his health started deteriorating.

He should free Zakzaky and his wife. Seek their forgiveness for the killing of their three son, and compensate the families of the victims. Those hundreds of people killed are not chicken. They are humans. Even if they're not Shiites but devil worshipers, the heavens won't be pleased with such enormous shedding of blood.

If you know history well, the Shia struggle has been a spiritual one against oppression. And no ruler has escaped humiliation and divine wrath for oppressing Shiites.

From Yazeed who massacred the grandson of the Prophet and third Shia holy Imam-Imam Hussein- his family and his Shiites, to modern day rulers none have escape humiliation and wrath.

The list is long. But of note are three of recent worth mentioning.

Muhammad Morsi of Egypt after the Salafist mob killing of Shia Muslim Sheikh Hassan Shehata. Morsi accommodating and tolerated the Salafist/Wahhabi sectarian incitement against Shiites in Egypt.

Qaddafi of Libya and Musa Sadr of Lebanon.

Saddam and Muhammad Baqir Sadr of Iraq.

I was listening to a friend who said that Buhari is a Muslim. If he wants spiritual cleansing he should go to Karbala, where Imam Hussein's tomb is found. Countless miracles happen there for Shiites. Buhari still has hope to repent and do the right thing. He should ignore the Wahhabis and seek the holy family of the Prophet Muhammad in Iraq to whom Shiites look up to for inspiration and for spiritual favor against oppression and oppressors. By seeking Imam Hussein,the chief of martyrs, Buhari would've demonstrated his repentance and shun oppression. Imam Hussein is the grandson of the prophet of Islam, Buhari believes in. He's not exclusive to Shiites.

That's my two cents. Let those who have ears listen. And let the arrogant ones ignore to their detriment.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by basic23111: 3:43pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless man and very wicked man angry
why u allow Lawma to pack Ur brain,,,,u can probably call Ur father stupid.. Omo ironkiron
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by basic23111: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=Hades2016 post=56736206]
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2017
basic23111:
u can probably call Ur father Stupid
it's a pity for what you just said .... My dad passed away 7years ago and his in a better place ..... fvck off and don't ever quote me again if you don't want me to give you your size OK
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by chuksjuve(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2017
pressplay411:

Reliable sources (medics) say it's Cancer. That's all I'm at liberty to say.
He should just resign and take time to better treat himself.
its just an harmless bant in form of question... hahaha
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by verifielive: 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
This one is looking for attention undecided
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by banmee(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
so what is your point now undecided

The point is you are blaming Buhari when he is not the problem.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by bolayei: 4:13pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=YOUNGSTUNNA post=56736352]lol...even me sef no sey na spiritual....
make over millions of people hate you and wish you death... and you no no Sey spirituality go involve? even buhari sef no Sey na spiritual...

everything I typed here is base on the TOPIC I'm too hungry to read the whole story [/quote

Gbam....suspects plenty.
Egbesu sword comes to mind.
That woman wey dem seize her money na my Main suspect. She fit done Waka for him matter.
I always knew he wont physically make it till 2019 and he wont die neither
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by BABANGBALI: 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
I suspect biafran people for being behind his sickness
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Aromas: 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
the devil that is punishing your fvckin Buhari will punish you and all your generation. ... since you love and like bad things it will always follow you and your generation..... God knows I don't need Buhari to feed am a self made man and I don't give a fvck about that dullard ..... but I want you to know that the suffering and sucide in Nigeria has taken the high rate since that dullard took the office .... and you are there telling me shiit. ... fvck off namah

grin you see where you get it wrong, to hell with Buhari n others. Look beyond your economic predicament and re-strategies.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by michoim(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
Stupid president .... Buhari is the most corrupt president naija have ever had .... since his reign nothing good has come out if this country ...... The stupid man closed border and everywhere so the poor will not survive ..... God has started punishing him ... Useless and very wicked man angry

You are definitely insane and rash.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2017
michoim:

You are definitely insane and rash.
am insane and you are mad and stupid .... don't fvckin quote me again dumb ass. ....
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by holluphemydavid(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2017
Ahdonhear
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by menwongo(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2017
Hagai2vs9:
Mr preacher, this one did not concern u. Pls maintain your boundaries. U are not in politics. Preach the Gospel and use it to make people to stop evil. Let them begin to do good and serve God in truth and spirit.
Buhari case has made Rev Father Mbaka to loose his parish.
If u do not take time, Mr Preacher, u will loose ur Mantle in Buhari's matter.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Benekruku(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
I can see that you have been cursed .... Pls don't ever quote me again if you don't want amadioa strike you dead ..... fvck off and don't ever quote me again ..... all your generation will suffer and your happiness will turn to dust in your mouth and you will die with dust in your mouth ...... God punish all your generation dumb ass. ....

The bottom-line remains constant! Buhari' sufferings cant be as worst as yours.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Benekruku(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2017
Hades2016:
I can see that you have been cursed .... Pls don't ever quote me again if you don't want amadioa strike you dead ..... fvck off and don't ever quote me again ..... all your generation will suffer and your happiness will turn to dust in your mouth and you will die with dust in your mouth ...... God punish all your generation dumb ass. ....

Look at a slowpoke of your frustrated self lay curses.... grin you forgot Karma is a b*tch right? It u f*ck u in your asshole. The short-run will speak for itself. You can't plant maize and harvest yam.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2017
Benekruku:

Look at a slowpoke of your frustrated self lay curses.... grin you forgot Karma is a b*tch right? It u f*ck u in your asshole. The short-run will speak for itself. You can't plant maize and harvest yam.
take your fvck and whatever and shove it in your dirty ass .... since you like and love people comitting suicide in this Buhari , yours will come very soon as you have said karmer is a fvckin bitchh right , trust me it's gonna fvck you real bad
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Hades2016(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2017
Benekruku:

The bottom-line remains constant! Buhari' sufferings cant be as worst as yours.
well am not suffering and God knows .... but since you like bad things happening to people trust me karmer will fvck you real bad
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by BABANGBALI: 5:04pm On May 21, 2017
Make Buhari convert to Christianity and change his name to Benjamin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦100m Was Paid For My Release - Samuel Uche (Methodist Cleric) / Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.