Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe (24990 Views)

HELP, I Am Stuck In Life And I Think It Is Spiritual(cobweb) / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 21, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
lol...even me sef no sey na spiritual....
make over millions of people hate you and wish you death... and you no no Sey spirituality go involve? even buhari sef no Sey na spiritual...

everything I typed here is base on the TOPIC I'm too hungry to read the whole story

If na so e be, no US president go rule finish na.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by win2kwire: 5:17pm On May 21, 2017
this stu.pid african gets on cnn and they will say africans are still in 6th century.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by eyinjuege: 5:36pm On May 21, 2017
Why are people surprised that a man probably in his 80s is having health challenges?
In a country where the life expectancy of a man is 50 years or so.
Gaara101:

Abi o.
It seems spirituality ends at the Nigerian border of the Atlantic ocean
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by bizhop01: 5:39pm On May 21, 2017
Prophet of lucifer
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by benlash: 5:45pm On May 21, 2017
Top 10: Richest Politicians in the Country
http://mainvibes.com/top-10-richestwealthiest-politicians/
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 21, 2017
eyinjuege:
Why are people surprised that a man probably in his 80s is having health challenges?
In a country where the life expectancy of a man is 50 years or so.

Abi o.
It seems spirituality ends at the Nigerian border of the Atlantic ocean

Hahahahaaha.

To be honest, it's quite funny. It seems that's where it ends. It's quite hard for some people to imagine that his age is a factor...but, but, it must be a ghost in Aso Rock.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Charly68: 5:55pm On May 21, 2017
Common sense should tell those around the man that looters have gone metaphysical to fight Baba...I very much agreed the with the man of God that the president's problem is spiritual..it is not what science that solve ..the man must go spiritual..the forces that are fighting him are very powerful but they are not more than what God can handle because God is the only one that is Almighty .
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by nwakaibeya1: 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
If he can see his problem he should be able to take care of it without buharis presence what the light clearly revealed should be conquered by the light if he has the light. The prophesy of all this so called prophets are suspect they are not from the God of justice they just see from the native doctors and evil marine eyes and you people listen to them and publicise them unnecessarily who told you they are genuine and capable to do GODs bidding? leave them to their total false prophesies and I ask who even called these so called prophets who can't even prophesy and give their followers peace and empowerment as Jesus Christ authorized and gives

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by joeSEPH1983: 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
For God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son. That whoever belieth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. Jon 3:16
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
Raine80:
So the prayers cannot get to Bihari? These prayers need to apply for a visa first.
U finally did it babe! U did d unthinkable! U cracked me d fvck up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by ipobbigot7: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
I don't anything that comes out of a biafuro man concerning Buhari serious because it is filled with bias.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by awoluyi(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
Not only Buhari's problem is spiritual, unstable power problem is spiritual, poor medical services are spiritual, visionless leadership in the country is a spiritual problem, that Nigeria has chosen to be a consumption nation is a spiritual problem, in fact the number self-styled Prophets and Pastors in Nigeria is a spiritual problem. Nigeria herself is spiritually sick! She needs physical attention as the the spiritual treatment given so far appears not be effective.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by bus2016(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
An ordinary man cannot see beyond d physical. I concur with d man of God. May Almighty God heal PMB, this world is a war front. Aye!!
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Promise1991: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
tunjijones:

This one jst want to be relevant.....

Saying the truth. ...
Buhari need spiritual attention
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by chubbylistic: 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
It's time for the Men Of God in Nigeria to Prove themselves, let them profer solution and prove themselves. President Buhari meant well for Nigeria and He should be made whole. Let them prove themselves and show the world that GOD never fail. There is nothing too hard for GOD.
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=bolayei post=56739508][/quote] lol.. no dem plenty like mad.... baba no dey safe at all
Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2017
Gaara101:

my brother you no fit compare blackman jazz with whiteman...
as dia tech super pas our own... na so our jazz super pas dia own...
if Africa man reason your matter....na only God fit save you

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by joesean9: 9:39am On May 22, 2017
You must gain control over your money or lack of it will forever control you,Boost your status with just a fixed match.....

Re: "Buhari's Problem Is Spiritual" - Prophet Wisdom Nnamdi Ezeigwe by Amujale(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Out of these characters, who is more important to you as a Nigerian today.

1. General Abdulsalami Abubakar

2. Jesus Christ

3. Nnamdi Azikwe

4. Olayinka Herbert Macaulay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦100m Was Paid For My Release - Samuel Uche (Methodist Cleric) / Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / 7 Dangerous Night Dreams You Must Not Joke With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.