Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? (1564 Views)

These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 21, 2017
What happens in movies but rarely in real life....→↓

A RICH MAN'S DAUGHTER KNOCKS A GUY DOWN (WITH HER CAR), TAKES HIM TO A HOSPITAL,GIVES HIM A JOB & ENDS UP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

YOU DEVELOP AMERICAN ACCENT IMMEDIATELY YOU'RE BACK FROM THE US

A CAR MUST HORN THRICE BEFORE THE GATEKEEPER OPENS THE GATE

NO SINGLE TRACE OF CAR DAMAGE @ AN ACCIDENT SCENE BUT OCCUPANTS DIE

A SINGLE GUY CAN FACE OFF AGAINST 10 MEN COMFORTABLY

ADD YOURS wink
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by ikbnice(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2017
That's Nigerian movies for you - ghost would chase a person across seven rivers and seven mountains, from farm through market and won't catch up with him until he reaches home. I wonder who writes such scripts

2 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2017
A ghost checking out the left and right side of a road before crossing... grin

5 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by OGsteven(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2017
You confess your sin and die immediately
You drink poison and feel it instantly before the drink enters your throat
You shoot someone with no traces of blood

4 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by MostBanned: 11:52am On May 21, 2017
A Girl carries the same Hairstyle even after 2 years

A man wants to send his wife packing, he goes into the room and comes out with about 3 ready packed bags as if the wife had already prepared herself for the event

6 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2017
You See a ghost answering a call on a cellphone grin

"25 years ago" still you see VOTE BUHARI IN 2015

Whenever someone is coughing on a sick bed, just mark him dead already grin

You See Bishop Imeh travels to another African country and comes back with American accent

Buttt why? grin

4 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Punctual(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2017
Placing stethescope on your neck and telling you u are having kidney failure grin

3 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 21, 2017
MostBanned:

A man wants to send his wife packing, he goes into the room and comes out with about 3 ready packed bags as if the wife had already prepared herself for the event

hahahahahahaah

i swear and na always 3 bags

1 Like

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by luminouzzzzzz(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2017
My favourite is a GHOST who checks d road for cars before CROSSING!!!!
grin grin

Or Kanayo O Kanayo shouts at Emeka Ike ' I will shoot u n u will die' n pulls trigger only to hear a farting sound then Emeka Ike will say ' why did u shoot me....now I will die'

3 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by MostBanned: 11:59am On May 21, 2017
RB007:

hahahahahahaah

i swear and na always 3 bags

Abi...... Stupid nollywood
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 21, 2017
RB007:

A RICH MAN'S DAUGHTER KNOCKS A GUY DOWN (WITH HER CAR), TAKES HIM TO A HOSPITAL,GIVES HIM A JOB & ENDS UP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

ADD YOURS wink

A car rams a building and immediately explodes. cry
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
RB007:

ADD YOURS wink

I've watched a Nollywood movie where the guy was poisoned with coke bottle , the guy before dying placed the coke bottle properly on the table while falling and died , mehn headache catch me

2 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 21, 2017
RB007:

ADD YOURS wink

Another one na Yoruba movie, they did a flashback of a woman when she remebered something and in that flash back they were showing someone's thought while in her own flashback o. My momsi just dey complain

5 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 21, 2017
pcguru1:

I've watched a Nollywood movie where the guy was poisoned with coke bottle , the guy before dying placed the coke bottle properly on the table while falling and died , mehn headache catch me

hahahahahahaah! grin grin
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
I juss weak for Nollywood grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by lhawarl1(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2017
pcguru1:

A car rams a building and immediately explodes. cry
bollywood

1 Like

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by neutrotoba(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
pcguru1:

Another one na Yoruba movie, they did a flashback of a woman when she remebered something and in that flash back they were showing someone's thought while in her own flashback o. My momsi just dey complain

Man... That's deep

1 Like

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2017
In blue film. U are about to die, somehow lets all have sex becomes the only solution.
The plumber comes to fix your pipes and u walk right into the bathroom nude and yall just start fvcking and the wjole time nobody talks about contraceptives or a condom.

Nollywood
Assasins kill the car owner with guns, windows are up but the car occupant is killed and no damage to the wimdows.

Hollywood
After being enemies for 50 years
Arnold Schwarzenegger faces off against van damme for a final fight.
Arnold as the bad guy then has van cornered and instead starts reminiscing about the past 50years. He then makes the decision to shoot van and just then van gathers enough will and energy to make the last move (or vans guys show up last minute) and take(s) down arnold.

The classic rambo who can use a machine gun and destroy the army of a whole country (think he used a knife the destroy tanks once, dont ask how). When his bullets finish he uses his famous matchetr to slice through gun wielding and well trained soldiers.

A guy is supposed to watch over a girl for his crime boss but suddenly falls for her and goes against his boss. They shoot up the whole city and at the end of the movie he shoots hos boss. Thats not the part im talking about tho, he walks out and is not arrested by the cops.
Seems gang wars are not crimes anymore.

Bollywood

Serious fight n next thing swords clash, it becomes the drumline for a beat and next thing everybody is dancing.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by smardray(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
MostBanned:

choi...they are always ready for packing out..my stomach..i yaff laff tire..bhet y?
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 27, 2017
That mod wey ban me ehn
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Lionessza(f): 1:54pm On May 27, 2017
During all police investigations, the officers must visit a strip club. grin

One man shooting at 15 men has a better chance of killing them all than the opposite grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Artistree: 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
Actors are gorgeously dressed, bedecked with all manner of accessories just to sit at home and watch TV...who does that?
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by siie: 10:53pm On May 27, 2017
Artistree:
Actors are gorgeously dressed, bedecked with all manner of accessories just to sit at home and watch TV...who does that?
lol.. grin
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by Preca(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
Antar laniyan-will b the bahd guy or leader of a gang
yinka quadri-family going bdown
toyin aimakhu-ashawopatience ozorkwop-wicked woman-......every village film involves inheritance or juju
Re: What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? by exynos(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple’s Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photos Sparks Controversy / Ever Heard Of IMPLANON And JADELLE? / Let's Tag Our E-fams Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.