Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu (4388 Views)

My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO) / My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / Am In Love Wiv A Guy, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
So i was in Enugu on Wednesday for a work related assignment,and just as i was about to leave to board a bus heading to holy ghost on Friday,while i was standing on d ohafia junction around uwani,waiting to stop a keke or bus,a white Camry stopped not too far from me,n just stood there,after waiting for a lil while,the man now came out from his car,stood by the door and started calling out to me like hello,hello dear,I looked @d nigga then looked around to know whether i was actually the one whom this idiot was calling "hello dear'',buh there was no one else there, when the motherfucka noticed that i wasn't responding he just entered his vehicle n speeded off....I wonder if he thought i was a male prostitute abi dat junction na their stand... Abeg who else has been harassed by dis ritualists in d name of homosexual's.... pls share yuh experience

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Youngmum1(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
Are you sure he is a homo? Was he walking like Bobrisky? Are you sure he wasn't saying ''hello there'' and not ''hello dear''.
Just asking....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by sinaj(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
So how did you knw he is gay

Do u knw if he wanted to ask for direction sad

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by VanNistelrooy24: 2:36pm On May 21, 2017
Heardless Chicken indeed.
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by IamAirforce1: 2:41pm On May 21, 2017
Na so una dey take miss una helper.

Person park and called you respectfully, and instead of you to at least listen to what he's got to say, you ignored him till he left
Only to come on here to call him an "idiot".

Na wa

So were you able to get a keke napep to convey you to your destination

23 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2017
'Hello dear ' is an offence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 21, 2017
Don't flatter yourself. He probably just wanted to get some info from you and you were giving unnecessary attitude.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by falcon01: 2:47pm On May 21, 2017
can you imagine this idiot

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by decatalyst(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2017
Maybe the Op is a Prevert at heart.

"Hello there" can mean hello dear or hello honey to a person like Op

If you had come in form of the opposite sex, then anyone that excuse you probably want to get you pregnant!

14 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
So ritual homosexual was the first conclusion that sprang to mind?

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Amebo123: 3:26pm On May 21, 2017
Just imagine d nonsense

OP just jump to conclusion without hearing from d nigga.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:
'Hello dear ' is an offence?
Yes according to the OP it's the code used by "ritual homosexuals".These are different from the usual homosexuals.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by madone: 3:40pm On May 21, 2017
Hello dear is nothing like gay my guy . Na simple way some of these Ibo men who tink that have made money do. Sometimes na form if oppression.if na gayhe can't be dat bold

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Stevengerd(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2017
Arindin... See As Dis Wan Miss Hin Blessing. Ha!!! Stil Cum Nairaland Kon Show Ur Stupidity. Cause Person Cal U Dear, E Be Lyk Say U Knw Base For Lagos Sha

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
maybe na directions he wan ask cheesy.if a gay hits on u it could be because of d way u dressed cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 21, 2017
This OP na correct bush man ooh

So cause someone said "hello dear" he's already gay?

What if the guy wanted to ask for directions? and in a polite way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
And that is how you'll keep entering keke because your attitude will not let you reason straight and make use of opportunities that come your way. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by giles14(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
Raine80:

Yes according to the OP it's the code used by "ritual homosexuals".These are different from the usual homosexuals.
are u sure dat dp n d bakassi is urs
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by DrObum(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2017
What if he saw someone pick your pocket and wanted to call your attention to it?

Na so una dey miss blessings.

Hello dear don turn to gay language abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2017
Youngmum1:
Are you sure he is a homo? Was he walking like Bobrisky? Are you sure he wasn't saying ''hello there'' and not ''hello dear''.
Just asking....
he doesn't need to walk like bobrisky 4him to b gay,n!gga u weren't there,why not stop in front of me 2ask me questions assuming his intentions wia appropriate,wat stopped him from walking up to me 2ask questions, if only u know ow dis niggas now operate,I'm sure u won't b asking me dis...
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
DrObum:
What if he saw someone pick your pocket and wanted to call your attention to it?

undecided
DrObum:

Mr blessings no be only to pick pocket....

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2017
naijaboiy:
And that is how you'll keep entering keke because your attitude will not let you reason straight and make use of opportunities that come your way. undecided
grin
naijaboiy:
Nigga i ain't a b!tch dat needs niggas 2gv em a ride,so u can reserve dat comment 4yuh sistas....
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2017
vargasvictory:

undecided
vargasvictory:

so in yuh village dat is how people ask 4direction from strangers dey park a lil bit far from d stranger so d stranger can walk up 2dem n gv em direction,u don't gotta comment jus cos u saw odas doing so....
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:
maybe na directions he wan ask cheesy.if a gay hits on u it could be because of d way u dressed cheesy.
I don't dress in a funny way,I'm a grown ass man...
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2017
sinaj:
So how did you knw he is gay

Do u knw if he wanted to ask for direction sad
that x not how ppl ask 4direction...
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Na so una dey take miss una helper.

Person park and called you respectfully, and instead of you to at least listen to what he's got to say, you ignored him till he left
Only to come on here to call him an "idiot".

Na wa

So were you able to get a keke napep to convey you to your destination

Yes i was able to get a keke 2wia i was going, helper indeed...
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Heardless Chicken indeed.
Headless not Heardless....
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
Don't flatter yourself. He probably just wanted to get some info from you and you were giving unnecessary attitude.
undecided
OdikwaRisky:
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2017
falcon01:
can you imagine this idiot
if u ain't gat nufin reasonable 2say pls just shut yuh mouth....
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Headlesschicken(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Maybe the Op is a Prevert at heart.

"Hello there" can mean hello dear or hello honey to a person like Op

If you had come in form of the opposite sex, then anyone that excuse you probably want to get you pregnant!
Hmmm i guess u wia trying to be funny....
Re: My Funny Experience Wiv A Homosexual In Enugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
He called you "dear" and now he's a homosexual? All this homophobia will turn this world into a cynical and loveless place. Soon even footballers will celebrate a goal with an awkward pat on the shoulder. angry The man probably wanted to ask for directions and you gave him attitude. Prima-donna.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today / If I Were A...... / Ladies; Imagine This Is You (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.