Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle (22500 Views)

LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others / Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
me69:
What if the story that was portrayed by the person who uploaded the video isn't accuratly what transpired. I know people that are at fault but will create a scene to make people beleive they are innocent or police is brutalizing them.

Some of this guys are criminals. But i hope a torough investigation is carried out and if the police officers are found not guilty should be excused and the man prosecuted. We can not afford to have policemen being afraid to carry out their duties. This job is one of the toughest jobs in the world
May be you too should get a hold of the said video and watch it.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by limamintruth: 9:47pm On May 21, 2017
Good. What they did is totally unjustifiable. angry
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2017
We may never hear the end of this heart touching story. Useless country.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by addikt(m): 11:44pm On May 21, 2017
me69:
What if the story that was portrayed by the person who uploaded the video isn't accuratly what transpired. I know people that are at fault but will create a scene to make people beleive they are innocent or police is brutalizing them.

Some of this guys are criminals. But i hope a torough investigation is carried out and if the police officers are found not guilty should be excused and the man prosecuted. We can not afford to have policemen being afraid to carry out their duties. This job is one of the toughest jobs in the world

Have you seen the video??...if you have, then you should know that it is inhuman to chain a human being like you to a truck and drag him to another spot , police are supposed to rescue people either innocent or not from hoodlums and mobs who are ready to put law into their hands , either the victim has killed 20 people in a spot or not, the so called police should take him/her to their station and wait for the trials and prosecutions from the court of law. ..not that barbaric act ...it's so pathetic and inhuman for the POLICE to do , they are supposed to stop people from those act.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by mrww(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by gameboyo: 6:50am On May 22, 2017
Mouthgag:
That guy na sharp guy grin

He showed the mumu police men pepper grin

He knew it was going to get to these...

He was arrested for traffic violations,
He started arguing with the police,
Later, they started struggling with each other.
He was overpowered and then handcuffed to the vehicle while standing.
He said they should kill him instead grin Or run him over with the vehicle and so, he lay down grin
A bus conductor violating traffic rule, how does it sound?
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by me69: 12:36pm On May 22, 2017
addikt:

Have you seen the video??...if you have, then you should know that it is inhuman to chain a human being like you to a truck and drag him to another spot , police are supposed to rescue people either innocent or not from hoodlums and mobs who are ready to put law into their hands , either the victim has killed 20 people in a spot or not, the so called police should take him/her to their station and wait for the trials and prosecutions from the court of law. ..not that barbaric act ...it's so pathetic and inhuman for the POLICE to do , they are supposed to stop people from those act.
That is why i say you don't know the full story

Apparently the man resisted arrest otherwise why would police try to handcuff him to pick up and drive his body in from of people IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Also don't think police is here for your safety only, Its primary job is to enforce the law ENFORCE THE LAW, and they have rules of engagement. DO u expect police to be gentle with criminals when it is well know police officers are losing their lifes everyday. They also have a right to safety that is why they have to right to use force.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by blank(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
I thought the police said that it never happened? Why are they contradicting themselves?
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by blank(f): 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
me69:
That is why i say you don't know the full story

Apparently the man resisted arrest otherwise why would police try to handcuff him to pick up and drive his body in from of people IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. Also don't think police is here for your safety only, Its primary job is to enforce the law ENFORCE THE LAW, and they have rules of engagement. DO u expect police to be gentle with criminals when it is well know police officers are losing their lifes everyday. They also have a right to safety that is why they have to right to use force.

So, in enforcing the law, they should become law breakers themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Attacked By Racist Indians, Her Forehead Broken (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Destroys Farm Of Abuja Woman Who Grows And Sells Cannabis (Video) / Customs Officer, Yakubu Shuaibu Shot Dead In An Ambush By Suspected Smugglers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.