Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle (22480 Views)

LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others / Lagos Police Commences Orderly-room Trial Of Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by seangy4konji: 3:59pm On May 21, 2017
Why waste time when you can just kill the officers involved.

Less bastards off the street.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by justhenry(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2017
nony43:
Nigeria, a country of salvages
remove the "L" and you'll get the word u're looking for.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by walosky(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2017
That reminds me of the late Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
Xbee007:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-operatives-to-face-orderly-room-trial-for-handcuffing-man-to-vehicle/198577.html

another rubbish.. I thought I read something else few days ago that it was a false news?

1 Share

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2017

1 Share

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by blazer234: 4:05pm On May 21, 2017
Xbee007:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/police-operatives-to-face-orderly-room-trial-for-handcuffing-man-to-vehicle/198577.html

One statement I find difficult to link to Nigerian police is "ethics and core value"
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by ehinmowo: 4:09pm On May 21, 2017
I feel like giving d police authorities holy kiss....no homo
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Rainmaker69(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
Food is ready! All the human rights lawyers should feel free to jump on this wagon. Better damages sure die. He got a raw deal but he should be a millionaire by the end of the case.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by onward4life(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
baylord101:
Chain those police to the van too and drive them 2km. An eye 4 an eye

Dat wud be the jungle justice that we as individuals don't want to implement on government officials especially

because of tribal interest!!
The group that benefits a lot always term it cleansing

4uck olice sha

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by MONITZ: 4:18pm On May 21, 2017
baylord101:
Chain those police to the van too and drive them 2km. An eye 4 an eye

Seconded, it should be an eye for an eye, useless bunch of mofos ......

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Eluwilussit(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
DLuciano:
kudos to the police authority for taking such a disciplinary step

This is a civil matter. It should be handled by the courts. angry
Someone needs to sue the police right away. Nonsense!
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by snappyicee: 4:49pm On May 21, 2017
only in a country call nigeria
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2017
Mouthgag:
That guy na sharp guy grin

He showed the mumu police men pepper grin

He knew it was going to get to these...

He was arrested for traffic violations,
He started arguing with the police,
Later, they started struggling with each other.
He was overpowered and then handcuffed to the vehicle while standing.
He said they should kill him instead grin Or run him over with the vehicle and so, he lay down grin
Boy, you're sick.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by centboy123456(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2017
Mouthgag:

He said they should kill him instead grin Or run him over with the vehicle and so, he lay down grin

oga were u there

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by springtech(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2017
Good move by the AIG.
I salute the Media for exposing this evil.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by obadesanre: 5:09pm On May 21, 2017
I thought the PPRO quickly read a report that the man in the picture ad video was a cultist who was busted and a wrapped Indian hemp and cocaine was found on him? Police and their barbaric act, always using their nose and not brains to think before they do. Thank God their antics didn't work this time. GKG Government Kidnap Government

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by klax(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2017
Orderly Room Trial Anyway let's wait and see.

Those dude need to dismiss with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Mouthgag: 5:17pm On May 21, 2017
maasoap:

Boy, you're sick.
Your mother is sick in the head.
Bastard savage
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by me69: 5:19pm On May 21, 2017
addikt:
So happy about this , saw the video and I felt so sad ...I have been wathing out of this news ...thanks to the guy that made the video....

POLICE MIGHT BE YOUR FRIEND, BUT NOT MINE.
What if the story that was portrayed by the person who uploaded the video isn't accuratly what transpired. I know people that are at fault but will create a scene to make people beleive they are innocent or police is brutalizing them.

Some of this guys are criminals. But i hope a torough investigation is carried out and if the police officers are found not guilty should be excused and the man prosecuted. We can not afford to have policemen being afraid to carry out their duties. This job is one of the toughest jobs in the world
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 21, 2017
publicity stunt noni
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Boyooosa(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
OZALY ROOM TRIAL WITHOUT FEEDBACK.

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by dangotesmummy: 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Haba this is too much na.why are Nigerian police this animalistic. I sure say e no go pass 20naira matter.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by naijafella(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
Benin bus drivers so reckless. And sure he jumped out of the van to evade arrest.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by noel76(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
Mouthgag:

. Lies U lie Too much. U Were never There so y say Wat U dont Know. Na ppl like U dey Make matter Hard 4 Dis country. Olofofo.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by noel76(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
me69:
What if the story that was portrayed by the person who uploaded the video isn't accuratly what transpired. I know people that are at fault but will create a scene to make people beleive they are innocent or police is brutalizing them.

Some of this guys are criminals. But i hope a torough investigation is carried out and if the police officers are found not guilty should be excused and the man prosecuted. We can not afford to have policemen being afraid to carry out their duties. This job is one of the toughest jobs in the world
. Bros dats exactly wat happened. i am a witness To it all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by zolapower: 7:34pm On May 21, 2017
DLuciano:
kudos to the police authority for taking such a disciplinary step
no kudos to gov obaseki and his govrmnt . This would av gone under the carpet as usual if the govmnt of the day had turned the eye other way .
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by iukpe: 7:37pm On May 21, 2017
Social media is helping do what Nigerian journalists, media or press would never do. Good for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by Dayoara: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
At least police is our friend..your friend can treat you anyhow.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by uchman48(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
I thought they issued a statement concerning this case and they denied dragging the man, so what is this they are saying now.
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by kick(f): 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
Mouthgag:

Lia Mohammed
Re: Police Operatives To Face Orderly Room Trial For Handcuffing Man To Vehicle by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2017
Mouthgag:

Your mother is sick in the head.
Bastard savage
A man was reported and witnessed and recorded on video to have passed through the ordeals for seven hours.
Chained to the vehicle and dragged from one junction to another one.
Foamed in the mouth due to subjection to the inhumane conditions.
Passed out during this inhuman treatment.
It was so bad that courageous ordinary civilians had to intervene and the reinforcement, their colleagues also castigated them.
And you posted this:
Mouthgag:
That guy na sharp guy

He showed the mumu police men pepper

He said they should kill him instead Or run him over with the vehicle and so, he lay down

And yet, you want me to believe that your brain is not already messed up. You lack empathy, and that's a sign that something is wrong with how you are wired. You need help ASAP.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Uber Drivers Now SARS Informants" - Man Says After Being Battered By One (Photo / Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi / Abuja Woman Tells Court She Poured Acid On Man Who ‘raped’ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.