Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

A Very Tight Spot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Tight Spot (813 Views)

Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content) / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / The Madness Of Wearing Very Tight Jeans By The Ladies.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Tight Spot by Babylove1(f): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2010
A male friend of mine dated a girl while he was still in school the girl mistakenly got pregnant for him and because he was still in school and not ready for marriage, he asked her to get rid of the preganacy she accepted and did as was told
My friend is through with school now and working with a good coy with huge pay and ready to settle down, but the same girl in question has been unable to get pregnant for him for like 2-3 years now.
The big problem now is that another girl is one month pregnant for my friend, now if you were to be in his shoes what would you do regarding the two girls.
Re: A Very Tight Spot by habumaks(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2010
Forgive me but when i saw your "very tight spot" something different came to my mind.
PS: i'm not a perve. just curious,

Well, how was the so-called first abortion carried out? Some pregnancy termination could lead to subsequent inability to concieve again you know. Hope are womb was not affected? She should see a gynae to examine her and see if she is still ok. Was she pregnant for your friend as a result of carelessness? It is better to use protection than allow this pregnancy/abortion thing to bring about complications in the future.
Re: A Very Tight Spot by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2010
Man this is very hard oo,i gues he has to marry the two of them na wa oo,thank God am not a guy.
Re: A Very Tight Spot by 190: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2010
@Babylove1
you didnt have to do that abortion for your boyfriend
dont worry Just get on your knees and ask your Gawd for forgiveness
u would soon get pregnant OK
Re: A Very Tight Spot by tosyne007(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2010
@poster, ur so called friend is one of the people who make this world a wicked place to live.

Why would he impregnate someone else? we both know the answer. He believe the lady can't get pregnant anymore cos of the abortion she did sometimes ago but he mustn't forget the lady consented to that agreement to save his ass. Now he has the gut to flirt around with other girls cos the lady is experiencing some difficulties. If he is a good guy, he will stand by her and endure with her, not going around pumping his seeds into any available girl.

Now that the other lady is pregnant, he now thinks of settling down abi? if he does, nemesis will one day catch up with him that's for sure. Moreover, why not ask him why he is ready to settle down with the 2nd lady? is it because she's pregnant or he loves her. The lady is just a month pregnant u know, i aint wishing anyone bad but the truth must be said, what gives him the impression that the lady won't lose the pregnancy.

I will suggest u advise ur friend to tell the 1st lady the situation of things cos it's better she hears it from him and if she's ready to let go, good for him but if she's not ready to let go, the 2nd lady will have to go thru thesame process, abortion. After which the guy should go back and if possible settle down with the 1st lady.
Re: A Very Tight Spot by Babylove1(f): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2010
@ 190

Lol!! i'm not the lady in question so dont get it twisted

the guy is my very good friend and needs my opinion regarding the situation
Re: A Very Tight Spot by iice(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
Lol @ ready to 'settle down'. I suppose it means something else in his mind cheesy
Re: A Very Tight Spot by Nautillus(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2010
habumaks:

Forgive me but when i saw your "very tight spot" something different came to my mind.
PS: i'm not a perve. just curious,

cheesy cheesy. , you yanked that straight from my mind. . .

Why do guyz with EYEz WIDE OPEN alwayz fall into this kind ish. . .all the time. . .WHY? ?. . .If you really must play. . .the Play like a Pro Haba. . .you are married, why put another girl in the Family way? ??. , 4 wetin nah. . .

4 crying out loud, your marriage is still young abeg, SHE WILL GET PREGNANT. . .Haba, na today them don dey do abortion.

Abeg, u just dey make me paa raa here.
Re: A Very Tight Spot by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
Your friend is the devils incarnate. That poor girl probably has a messed up womb because of your selfish and ignorant friend. Nemesis will catch up with him if not now, in the future then you will hear him say "why lord, why"
Re: A Very Tight Spot by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
So he wants the girl to get pregnant BEFORE he marries her . . shocked shocked

Men can really be wicked and heartless. HE ruined her life, now he's gone to impregnante someone else. Ha!
Re: A Very Tight Spot by mrperfect(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2010
Na d title carry me enter here
Re: A Very Tight Spot by omega25red(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
your friend is an irresponsible person. Why on earth does he think just because he is ready to settle down means to spread his seed until someone gets pregnant for him. Tell home boy to slow his row because the girl he is cheating on now could have had the baby and where would he be right now. Your friend also doesn't have any idea of what it means to be loyal and no matter how much education and money you may have if you dont have an ioda of loyalty, you will eventually fall flat on your face. angry

p.s tell him to break it off with that girl so that she wouldn't be sitting around waiting for him to grow up
Re: A Very Tight Spot by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2010
@poster

- so the guy was still sleeping with that girl for the last 2/3 yrs without protection?! i guess she didnt learn from her lesson the first time
- and he was even sleeping with OTHER girls without protection too?!

and you wonder why the spread of HIV, let alone crazy infections, is rampant?!

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Lonely? / What Makes A Good Partner? / I Feel Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.