Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys (537 Views)

How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / Pls I Need Your Advice, I Might Die Of Depression Very Soon / Top 15 Small Businesses Any Student Can Do Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by CornelG(m): 4:38pm On May 21, 2017
Hello Guys please advice your boy, i wrote JAMB this year and scored 263 over-passing my previous scores 245 and 223 for 2015 and 2016 respectively though i didn't apply ABU Zaria this year but am thinking of changing my proffered institution which is Kaduna State University(KASU) to ABU Zaria with civil law as my preferred course of study which i have being fighting for almost two years now but have to change it to Mass comm this year with Kaduna state University(KASU) as my choice of institution due to my eagerness to go to school this year. Pls how do you see it especially my chances of getting admission this year. Your suggestions and comments are highly valuable and needed right now than ever! Thank you!!

1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by hardeycute(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
CornelG:
Hello Guys please advice your boy, i wrote JAMB this year and scored 263 over-passing my previous scores 245 and 223 for 2015 and 2016 respectively though i didn't apply ABU Zaria this year but am thinking of changing my proffered institution which is Kaduna State University(KASU) to ABU Zaria with civil law as my preferred course of study which i have being fighting for almost two years now but have to change it to Mass comm this year with Kaduna state University(KASU) as my choice of institution due to my eagerness to go to school this year. Pls how do you see it especially my chances of getting admission this year. Your suggestions and comments are highly valuable and needed right now than ever! Thank you!!
pls rush and go

2015 i scored 254,i did not want a state uni i got knocked after scoring 254 with OAU post utme

2016-231 unilorin denied me also

2017 i feel cheated by jamb.i believe my score was reduced.I encountered simplest of questions,after months of thorough study
I saw 225.

Just go for Mass Comm,Law is competitive and compromising,we have lawyer's children,politician's children and so on waiting in line
Re: Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by CornelG(m): 5:57am On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
pls rush and go

2015 i scored 254,i did not want a state uni i got knocked after scoring 254 with OAU post utme

2016-231 unilorin denied me also

2017 i feel cheated by jamb.i believe my score was reduced.I encountered simplest of questions,after months of thorough study
I saw 225.

Just go for Mass Comm,Law is competitive and compromising,we have lawyer's children,politician's children and so on waiting in line
Thank you, that means i should just go for my Mass Comm and forget about the Law stuff right
Re: Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by Dface2: 8:50am On May 22, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve..com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project and in need of the best project topics and materials related to your field of study?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve..com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve..com.ng/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by hardeycute(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2017
CornelG:

Thank you, that means i should just go for my Mass Comm and forget about the Law stuff right
Yep

At a State Uni pls

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice So Much Right Now Guys by CornelG(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
hardeycute:
Yep
At a State Uni pls
Ok thank you and am definitely going to consider what you said

(1) (Reply)

Correct O'level Combination For Mechanical Engnr. / How Do I Create A Remita??? / Fudma Crises: Varsity Sug Condemned Saharareporters Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.