Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help Me Save My Marriage! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Save My Marriage! (2776 Views)

Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

See you. You nor just try. Hahaha. If the the woman earns as much as her husband, things would be good. You left the wife and kept attacking the husband. Do you think certificate can help? Their jobs are not sustainable. UBER driver earns a lot more. He needs to do something to save up capital that the wife can utilise to start business. The call is for both of them.

I hope she goes for family planning too. No more children please!

What does it take to become a UBER driver?

I think we can do better than posting unrealistic ideas.
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by thorpido(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2017
Family planning!You can't afford any more babies now.
Your husband has to look more at businesses like most people have suggested.Waiting for a lucrative job might be a long thing.

Acidosis,some teachers take students in lessons even in FGCs.Some did in mine but he has to see how it can work.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2017
BoboYekini:

My friend,
Owo ni sinaa
Money for hand, back for ground
When that your friend(clearly you have no first hand experience with multiple women) told you he spent NOTHING, he lied.
Tl;dr
If you're not going to be realistic with this most basic of concepts, then your general advice is suspect.

I don't even keep friends that discuss such with me. However, I've been in situations where I've been freely offered (and I didn't give in). I've put myself in situations where I didn't spend anything (and ended up doing nothing because I didn't wish to cheat). I have been in situations where I thought I would give in but backed out for personal reasons (some people have taste bruv).

For a teacher, it is even easier to get this thing with as low as 5 marks or fanta and egg roll.

You need to see this;

Abudu2000 :
(1)I and a friend gangbanged a girl who had a baby with her, just because she had no accommodation and we offered her a roof that night...

She didn't want to but she was choiceless at 1am , i just hope god forgives us
If i wasn't doing well now i would have blamed my failure on that

(2) my first gf after two years of her marriage i still slept with her like 10x

(2) i took up to 10 of my friends gfs, only two later found out

(3) have bleeped up to 10 ppls wives
https://www.nairaland.com/3811403/secrets-intend-take-grave-get/13#56746253

You really think this guy's actual motivation to sleep with 10 married women is MONEY?
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Laralag: 8:37am On May 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Whew it is well.

I can't believe you've been married for 8yrs on that combined salaries...

Pls both of you should go and register with recruitment firms for a fee and also follow some jobs and vacancies threads. May God change your story o.

I see u sisisioge o, how u dey.
this country hard o,may God change their story soon
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Laralag: 9:02am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=56756898]

I don't even keep friends that discuss such with me. However, I've been in situations where I've been freely offered (and I didn't give in). I've put myself in situations where I didn't spend anything (and ended up doing nothing because I didn't wish to cheat). I have been in situations where I thought I would give in but backed out for personal reasons (some people have taste bruv).

Thank you @ Acidosis its good to know we still av pple like you on NL, to the Op I av an industrial blending machine not really in use. U know d 1 u collect a fee to blend tomatoe beans etc. I am willing to give it to u for no cost, so u can b making extra money inbox me if intrested.
Plus op if u av a twitter handle I will advise u post this issue there. Beta pple full twitter that can help ur situation

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by baby124: 10:03am On May 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

See you. You nor just try. Hahaha. If the the woman earns as much as her husband, things would be good. You left the wife and kept attacking the husband. Do you think certificate can help? Their jobs are not sustainable. UBER driver earns a lot more. He needs to do something to save up capital that the wife can utilise to start business. The call is for both of them.

I hope she goes for family planning too. No more children please!
I was not attacking the husband she's here looking for a job for him. Besides she has an HND and it will take her a little longer to get to where the husband is education wise. The husband has a marketable degree just not very high CGPA. He can make himself more marketable by getting the extra skills and certifications or furthering his education which he has done. She didn't mention this earlier. That's all. Keep in mind that he's been married for 8yrs as a part-time teacher. PART-TIME
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Acidosis:

For a teacher, it is even easier to get this thing with as low as 5 marks or fanta and egg roll.

You need to see this;

https://www.nairaland.com/3811403/secrets-intend-take-grave-get/13#56746253

You really think this guy's actual motivation to sleep with 10 married women is MONEY?
Apples and oranges, brother. Apples and oranges. But it's not the point of the thread, so we'll let it go.
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by sisisioge: 5:58pm On May 22, 2017
Laralag:

I see u sisisioge o, how u dey.
this country hard o,may God change their story soon

Iyawo kiss
Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Dainty1: 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
Acidosis:
I think it is unfair to call her husband names. Majority of households in Nigeria survive on lower earnings. It is only sad that this is happening in Lagos. Many civil servants in the state governments still earn below N100,000 after 8-10 years of service, so there is no evidence to suggest or call him lazy, especially since the OP has repeatedly emphasized that her husband is hardworking.

Again, it is also wrong for anyone to condemn their marriage. We weren't there when they decided to tie the nut some 8 years ago (at a time the economy was booming). I was a student then, and in some months, I get less than 10k as pocket money while living a "big boy" life on campus.

OP, I have to say "Congrats" to you. You know why? Money is the easiest thing to get. I'm happy you didn't come to demand loyalty, trust, faithfulness or the difficult immaterial issues that characterize many homes today.

N40k for a part time teacher isn't out of place. Except for the good schools on the Island, many private schools cannot afford that pay. I'm guessing your husband lectures at Ijanikin. I'm also guessing you live around that axis. By my projection, it means you spend less on transportation, feeding and accommodation. So, for me, I think this is a better deal than a 100k job in VI unless you're sure of speedy and reliable growth.

However, I'm totally in consonance with your husband's decision to explore. Your kids are grown now, higher schools and expenses have arrived and he just cannot maintain the status quo. At his age, getting a new job in a different sector will surely be difficult, but he has three great alternatives:

1. Business
2. Business
3. Business

That's where the secret lies. What business can he do? Which can you do with little capital? A Federal Government College may not be the best place to teach in Lagos. You know why? Majority of students in Federal Govt Colleges live in the hostels as most come from faraway towns/states, so the opportunity for HOME LESSONS have been automatically shut.

Nevertheless, you can create a new opportunity by yourself, for yourself: while still maintaining his job, he must think PRIVATE. Utilize the internet (beginning from Nairaland) and market his service.

A teacher in a Federal Government College can excel anywhere (I attended one, and I've lost count on the number of Professionals those guys produced in my set. 99.9% sat for WAEC/NECO with distinctions on first and only sitting).

Why must he settle for 40k in spite his heavy labour? His reward lies here on earth, and he must go for it. Channel your energy on internet/social media advertising if (and like you said) there are no connections. Home lesson is lucrative in Lagos when you meet the right audience.

Lastly, you're a great wife ma'am. I wish you all the best!
thanks for your inspirational words.. You got my message.. Initially, I felt bad when I read some negative comments, I felt I had come to the wrong channel but you've made me feel there are people who could touch one's situation with positive words and ideas. Thanks for your support. May God bless you.. I love my husband so much. He is a man every virtuous woman would wish for and I won't cheat on him no matter what.. If I want to, I won't even post this at all..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Dainty1: 9:33pm On May 22, 2017
dangotesmummy:
you no dey hear word,stop looking for a lucrative job and start looking for jobs on the inside.if no one will employ him he should employ himself and I have shown you the way out

If you're still looking for job in the middle of the year where companies are viciously running and competing to gather money before the end of the year, my dear you're on a long thing

Companies are folding up,industries are no longer able to pay their staffs salaries that includes ministries and you're still talking about looking for a lucrative job.do you think its only you that's looking for a lucrative job?do you know how many corpers they churn out every year flocking the streets looking for non existent job

Its time to look inward. Be self employed. Only you can empower yourself abi you no dey taya to dey waste money on transportation at the end of the day na same story

Even if your husband is employed today he may not be paid at the end of the month for his services no matter how committed and punctual he is.they will give you excuses.the economy is not friendly and government aren't helping matters.even civil servants don strike taya,still no show,doctors don strike taya na bad market

But if you know after all my rants you're still hell bent on looking for a "lucrative job" why don't you speak to some of the guests you remember that came for your wedding maybe they can help out
thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Dainty1: 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=dangotesmummy post=56745881] my dear I know but nothing good comes easy.

Their foundation first of all is faulty.thanks to those that encourage people who aren't financially stable to marry and God will take care of the rest as if God is a magician

My dear there's no business in Nigeria as of today that is not capital intensive even to those selling pants and bra

Shebi husband is earning 40k.henn he should squeeze himself temporarily till the business becomes reality.this means that every month he will be saving 5k while the wife will be saving 5k.meaning 10k from now till the end of the year is something

As for the kids let them be at home doing home schooling. This is where the wife comes in.it means she has to be a teacher to her children just so school fees money will be off the burden, then when the restaurant materializes they can go back to school

Then no more ijekuje.all the one that the husband will be asking for goat meat,bokoto,fresh fish, laced with pomo and shrimps inside vegetable soup should be out of it.they should just squeeze themselves and cook stew of 300 naira that will last for at most 2weeks.if they want to supplement their stew with whatever they eat they should buy 50naira egg.kojubelo[/quote our marriage have never been this worse and will never be, Amen.. Thanks, anyways

1 Like

Re: Help Me Save My Marriage! by Nobody: 1:45am On May 23, 2017
Dainty1:
I am a nairalander and I have a problem which is currently affecting marriage. I really need your help!
"My husband and I very been together for 8yrs now with kids. He is currently a part time teacher in one of the popular federal schools in Lagos,though studied mining engineering and graduated 2008,second class lower . he had engaged in home teaching and likes in order to save and add more qualification to his certificate. he did his masters program, geophysics but couldn't finish due to fund. His salary is not up to 40k.I am also an Hnd holder(insurance, 2008).i also teach in a private school and paid 18k monthly and we've been managing..but recently, due to the recession, things are a bit difficult for us. This affected my husband's ego and his attitude towards us. He keeps to himself ad whenever I ask him he says " I need a lucrative job to take care of u and my kids,my job is not secured and am not getting younger"(late thirties).i am always dejected whenever this comes to my mind and it's affecting my job too. I desperately need your help to save my marriage cos he has been supportive and caring, I don't know what to do if something worst happens. PLS HELP ME! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO!
he probably feels bad that he works so hard and yet can do little for the family... All he needs is ur encouragement, support and prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her? / Get Quality Handmade Shoes In 48 Hours At Good Prices / The Most Important Factor In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.