Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua (58351 Views)

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by mccoy1111: 12:05am On May 22, 2017
You sincerely have a mental disease that is why nothing good can ever come out from that damage brain of urs. Idiot with a brain tumor
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Ikpewe: 12:12am On May 22, 2017
And Isoko tribe to be precise
doctimonyeka:
yea..
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Iamsammy(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2017
Khutie:
GGMU... The blood is red!
...OP abeg he made history in premier league not just for United. Read this Angel Gomes is the first player born in 2000 to play in the Premier League. And of course we coming home wid the Europa cup tongue. Where are my sweet follow RED DEVILS?
grin
wen was de bruyne born?

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ipobsarefools: 1:36am On May 22, 2017
[s]
Krisddon:

Neither yours!
[/s]
I know
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by PattyCake: 1:47am On May 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

He's 16 undecided

Nigga so? I know people that stopped growing in height at 16-17, he turns 17 in 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by brightalo17: 2:29am On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:
Once again this foolish Brain dead TB Joshua-ians will storm here taking credit for him when in actuality it was the work of Sporst scientist and western Healthcare...Anyways GGMU, I'm not fully convinced, Mans needs to grow an extra inch or two..

Hope he succeeds.

TB Joshua the world Know

Angel Gomez The world Know

Manchester the world know

English Premier league the world know.

You world don't know

Your Papa wey born you world don't know

Better think about your miserable, pathetic,shameful, lonely sorry life and leave TB alone ,he is not the reason why your life is stagnant .

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Khutie: 2:53am On May 22, 2017
Iamsammy:
wen was de bruyne born?

2016 nah? Shoro niyen... Yhu no geh goggle for ya phone ni? Kelvin was born 28 June 1991 grin
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by OlayinkaAB: 3:17am On May 22, 2017
Shit!!! Cant them just shut up for some time. Every healing that happened is published online. Is that how jesu" do?

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by akilo1: 5:23am On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:
Once again this foolish Brain dead TB Joshua-ians will storm here taking credit for him when in actuality it was the work of Sporst scientist and western Healthcare...Anyways GGMU, I'm not fully convinced, Mans needs to grow an extra inch or two..

Hope he succeeds.

your mu*mu don do broda
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by seguno2: 5:25am On May 22, 2017
Duru009:
I pity you...

Keeping swimming in ignorance!!!!

Please point out the ignorance in his post if you are not perishing in lack of knowledge about the Word of God.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by akilo1: 5:25am On May 22, 2017
God bless t.v. Joshua and God will continue to reach out to those who don't trust in the Lord and make them turn from their doubting and evil ways,Amen
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by doctimonyeka(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2017
Ikpewe:
And Isoko tribe to be precise
Nah.. From Delta North..
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by mecussey(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2017
Nesso:
Wow, dis man fit dey for real oh
Una stilll dey doubt...ok knwontinu

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:30am On May 22, 2017
uglodoh:
Why do these men of God do not go to the hospital to do their healings. Why on electronics and social media?

Did Jesus just go to the sick on his own or the sick and their relatives came to him.

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by felixeze(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

Hope he succeeds.

The evil spirit wey dey your body na crowd. E go take seconds for T.B Joshua to deliver you. Please help yourself. Someone came and got result. You're talking rubbish because you didn't get the chance for your HIV to be cured.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2017
seguno2:

Please point out the ignorance in his post if you are not perishing in lack of knowledge about the Word of God.

I stand by my word!!!!!

Keep judging !!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by oodua1stson: 7:25am On May 22, 2017
Smooyis:

But amokachi is doing fine in his chosen career as a coach. What about kanu who was healed of his heart problem by TB Joshua who later went to play active football thereafter. Stop hating, it won't do you any good. No one can battle with God.
grin grin grin grin I've always believed over religious people are brain dead and you just confirmed it grin grin grin

Kanu's career was saved by surgeons not your fraud pastor. Stop living a lie
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ArchiTommy(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2017
Big chance to win football bet reach me on whatsaap 08102516564
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by SmellingAnus(m): 7:49am On May 22, 2017
blackgorillaman:
Woli agba Tb Joshua please pray for me too I was there when u pray for this boy please pray for me too my name na Gbenga
The God of TB Joshua bless you now in Jesus Name... Amen
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Nobsaibot(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=sunnyeinstein post=56748044]All dis religious mad men are here again. What a pity.
So he was crippled and man utd kept him abi in u18 side abi? Kwantinu[/quote I'm not surprised, your dp says it all..
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by sirjude003: 8:47am On May 22, 2017
we have done it before and we are doing it today again, call now to subscribe

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by eyinjuege: 8:55am On May 22, 2017
obawinner:
i don't know why Nigerian disregard prophet T. B Joshua.
then his congregation are of many nationality.
even if na juju he Dey use, the juju suppos Don cast.

Have you seen his Nigerian congregation? So why do you feel Nigerians disregard him?
Not everyone believes in his ministry no doubt, but then, not everyone also believes in the ministry of Oyedepo, Adeboye, Ibiyieome, Adefarasain, Kumuyi etc.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Nobsaibot post=56756959][/quote]

B4 nko, its a place for tribalist n all sorts of madness: from religious to social n social media
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by okechukwu101: 9:30am On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

Hope he succeeds.

Do not lay a curse upon yourself cos TB Joshua did not offend you. Why the defamation of his character? Why are you Nigerians judgemental.In your lifetime, how many lives have you impacted?
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by SmartyPants(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2017
PattyCake:

Nigga so? I know people that stopped growing in height at 16-17, he turns 17 in 3 months.

Those people are abnormal. Normal boys start to spurt from 16 through 19/21.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by PattyCake: 10:53am On May 22, 2017
SmartyPants:

Those people are abnormal. Normal boys start to spurt from 16 through 19/21.

Actually Kids grow really fast in the West must be all that GMO food.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by LordOfNaira: 11:59am On May 22, 2017
Duru009:

I pity you...

Keeping swimming in ignorance!!!!

Nawa o. I made a reference to the Bible and yet you still say I am ignorant.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' - Matt 7:22-23

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Pregnant / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.