Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua (58352 Views)

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video / Andre Gomes Injured, Leg Breaks, Players Devastated (Photos) / Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
i watched it live too but doubting Thomases will continue doubting. The boy testified immediately that he felt no more pains in his groin and ankle.
yes bro

1 Like

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by WINDSOW(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
obawinner:
i don't know why Nigerian disregard prophet T. B Joshua.
then his congregation are of many nationality.
even if na juju he Dey use, the juju suppos Don cast.
Even me too don rison am. The Juju no gree cast. #Team T.B Joshua
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nawa o. I made a reference to the Bible and yet you still say I am ignorant.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?'

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' - Matt 7:22-23

Even the devil knowns d scripture!!!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by LordOfNaira: 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
Duru009:

Even the devil knowns d scripture!!!!

Whatever!!!

My point is: you all can't conclude that TB is a true man of God simply because he performs miracles.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
uglodoh:
Why do these men of God do not go to the hospital to do their healings. Why on electronics and social media?
You ask a very good question.

Consider this, when your car is broken, do a mechanic suddenly appear and say "let me fix it."

When toilet don't flush, do a plumber suddenly appear and say, "I will fix it."

When you are sick, you choose to go to a hospital. We are all FREE to choose.

Therefore, a True PASTOR will not go to a hospital. He will respect your choice.

Even JESUS called out in the temple, " COME TO ME ALL YOU THAT ARE BURDENED, I WILL GIVE YOU REST" He never said stay where you are and I will COME TO YOU.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Whatever!!!

My point is: you all can't conclude that TB is a true man of God simply because he performs miracles.

Is not my miracle. Am not a member of his church either.
I have followed his ministry for so many years now.
He is true Man of God..

Take it or leave it!!!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
seguno2:

Please point out the ignorance in his post if you are not perishing in lack of knowledge about the Word of God.

He has been making exploit with the Gospel of Jesus for so many years now around the globe...

T B Joshua's ministry accounts for close to 65% of foreigners coming into Nigeria .
Stop deceiving yourself.

Are u aware the devil cannt do that!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by seguno2: 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
Duru009:
He has been making exploit with the Gospel of Jesus for so many years now around the globe...

T B Joshua's ministry accounts for close to 65% of foreigners coming into Nigeria .
Stop deceiving yourself.

Are u aware the devil cannt do that!!!!!

Where did you get the information on what the devil can do or can't do?
Are you a demonic follower of the devil?
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 5:00pm On May 22, 2017
seguno2:

Duru009 is correct when he states that SATAN can not do healing and deliverance.

It is only the HOLY Spirit and never SATAN.
JESUS said that "The Miracles are a greater witness that I am sent by God, than the witness of John."

How wise ,,! JESUS was also WARNING us that talk is cheap.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Duru009 is correct when he states that SATAN can not do healing and deliverance.

JESUS said that "The Miracles are a greater witness that I am sent by God, than the witness of John."

Okay ooooooo

Continue.
....... Wish all d best!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=seguno2 post=56771498]

Are you a demonic follower of the devil?[/quote

He is a true Man of God......

#End!!!!!!!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2017
seguno2:

He is a true Man of God....

#End!!!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 6:16pm On May 22, 2017
Duru009:

Okay ooooooo

Continue.
Thanks.

From my experience Emmanuel TV is really the greatest SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL because of the tons of personal TESTIMONIES.

Are all those people liars when they TESTIFY live for the whole world to judge?
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by Duru009(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks.

From my experience Emmanuel TV is really the greatest SPIRITUAL LEARNING TOOL because of the tons of personal TESTIMONIES.

Are all those people liars when they TESTIFY live for the whole world to judge?

Continue Judging..... Man of God!!!
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by seguno2: 7:54pm On May 22, 2017
Duru009:
He is a true Man of God....

#End!!!!

ScienceWatch:

You should not perish for lack of knowledge about the Word of God.

Matthew 7

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7&version=KJV

I am sure that you will agree that someone who killed innocent people through negligent non-compliance with building regulations, is a worker of iniquity. Not so?
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
seguno2:

You should not perish for lack of knowledge about the Word of God.

I am sure that you will agree that someone who killed innocent people through negligent non-compliance with building regulations, is a worker of iniquity. Not so?
You should try to tell that to the Manchester player and the million other people that was healed after failed scientific methods.

You are certainly more powerful than a court of law to find a man GUILTY without a trail.

But that is the AFRICAN WAY.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
Duru009:

Okay ooooooo

Continue.
If You don't mind Duru009, I would like to add the following;

JESUS CHRIST was hanging on the cross with two men. The one spoke up to defend Jesus, while the other did not.

What happened next is the most powerful lesson to all mankind.

JESUS said to the man that stood up for him,
"You will be with me, where I am going this day."

What do you think JESUS would have said to the other man, If he asked "what will happen to me."

No one can use science to UNDERSTAND spiritual things.
Re: Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua by paulibling(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
To the pure everything is pure until proven otherwise. To the impure everything is impure cos their heart is already darkened.
God fights for his. I do not shook my mouth there.

As for me and my households God of TB Joshua that rescued Israelites from the claws of Egyptians we serve to the end of our lives.

When demons in them speak against the man of God to my hearing I simply laugh at the demon and face my front praying oh holy spirit of the living God take more of me and gimmie more of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serena Williams Is Pregnant / Alexis Sanchez: From Kid Who Washed Cars In Cemetery To The Highest Paid In EPL / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.