Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead (49963 Views)

Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / “buhari Is Dead” – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Charlietrie(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Even if he's not dead, PMB should just step down and allow Osibanjo step up. Abi na must to be president?

1 Like

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by NoMindThem: 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Anyway, where’s the Nigerian media? Cowed, maybe? And where’s the UK media? Uninterested, probably, because it’s almost entirely white – in spite of many Africans living in London – and to most UK media folk stories about Africa are boring unless there’s a big famine, terrorism, or a war.

So true! Those are the only things dat can draw their attention.......

Bro! if truly sey d man don close en eyes, abeg try and bring it to the world notice.....cuz d kinda cabal wey we get, dey fit kip d man for fridge till the end of his tenure and still campaign in 2019 for him while still in d fridge...... wen u hear notin is new; dey are talking of naija

2 Likes

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Olulinks(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2017
Chubhie:

Why not soul travel and find out yourself? Not as if soul travel is alien sciences.
Thank you jawe, for the good response. Abi na your house dem wan sell do gamble? Why the gambler's soul nor travel by himself na?

1 Like

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Elmojiid(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2017
madone:
They want to kill our president for us oo. Buhari can not die .he is immortal.
immortal ko portal ni
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by cutedela: 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm,how credible is this information? This is coming at a time when there is so much confusion,anxiety and political heat across the nation. I think the SA to the president and media team need to double up their efforts in other to clear the air of some frivolities and jives before things get out of hands. I wish president M.Buhari quick recovery and safe return soon.God help Nigeria! God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by vislabraye(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Can your eckist friend please soul travel again and tell me who will win the 2019 election ?
I want to sell my father's house and stake the money on the outcome

At least make we know next week match outcome
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 11:27am On May 22, 2017
where did fox news get their info from?
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by raymond1550(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2017
i saw baba this morning in west land avenue here in london playing volley ball.

2 Likes

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by madone: 11:40am On May 22, 2017
bejeria101:

Immortal ko! Spartan ni! Abeg pack una daura relic go oneside make we see road
Chao see people oooo Buhari must not die ni oo if not I LL sell my vote
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Emassive(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2017
EazyMoh:
Lol! So only his twitter handle and his blog know PMB is dead.
It's more than 48hrs still nobody took him serious except.....
the reason you should take it serioud
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by madone: 11:41am On May 22, 2017
Airoflaw:
grin
why u dey shine ya teeth. I mean Baba no fit die
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by lazeal: 11:43am On May 22, 2017
seunmsg:
Attention seeking blogger.
even if i don't like buhari... foxnew24 is not same thing as foxnews.com. Too bad many people will fall for this.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by madone: 11:43am On May 22, 2017
Elmojiid:
immortal ko portal ni
Chaii enemies every where .for Una info Baba,can't not die. He is too strong to die.no witch fit kill am
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by repogirl(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2017
Lol...does dis mean that we are now in a corpsocracy government?

1 Like

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by DonCortino: 11:48am On May 22, 2017
9jakohai:

Knowing how false info generates crisis in this country.......we all should watch what we say.

Eric joyce is not a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by babestella: 11:50am On May 22, 2017
seunmsg:
Attention seeking blogger.

Instead of you to call out Femi Adesina to refute this publication on your demi god, you are calling the publisher an attention seeker. Go read his profile, he doesn't need traffic to his site/blog, he is a serious minded fellow unlike you who thinks Buhari is an Immortal.

Won't it be nice if I donate you to the gods so as to give Buhari 50 more years of good health and Nigerian leadership, please step out.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by EazyMoh(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Emassive:
the reason you should take it serioud
Nah! Of all the people in the world, it's only him that has access to that information. Even if it was leaked, it's certainly not gonna be to an unknown ex-mp ALONE! For more than four days!
The fact again is that no any other reputable news agency deemed it fit to report even as a rumour, well except NL.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by sweetilicious(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
HisSexcellency:
NO matter how dark the night is, there is light at dawn.
Buhari can't remain in London till 2019.

Whether he is alive or dead Nigerians will know in due time
I don't want him to die even though his hatred for Igbos knows no boundary
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by olatemmie13(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2017
God bless you.

He allowed people to push him to early grave.

Africans always behaving like Rumplestiltskin when it comes to POWER!

SMH!!!

RIP Mr President

chronique:
If truly he is dead, I'd feel no sympathy for him. Someone who should have stayed out of active politics and focused on his health, greedily and foolishly allowed himself to be used. He can continue being president wherever his soul rests in. I don't know why Africans are power drunk to the extent that they would hold on to power to the detriment of their health.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by phemmi1: 12:05pm On May 22, 2017
madone:

Immortal no reach, he is a god! Mtcheww
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by nellyelitz(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari you must not die o... If you dare die eh

1 Share

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by UpLoaded: 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
raymond1550:
i saw baba this morning in west land avenue here in london playing volley ball.

and he had a big bowl of cold kunu after the volleyball match and went to a nearby mosque to wash his dick.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by kick(f): 12:34pm On May 22, 2017
I wrote an article about buhari is dead. My user name is Giftedben but nairaland banned me for saying the truth.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by zukachris(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2017
wristbangle:
Fox news has reported it but it is still unconfirmed. I wont consider it to be true until FG confirms the news but so far.... hmmmm!

Keeping my fingers crossed. I dont want to believe the report as the truth.

No such news on CNN, Aljazeera, and other reputable news source.
very correct, but why is nobody talking about it.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by APCmyheart(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
DieAfonjas:
even at the screenshot evidence shocked

LOL what useless screenshot? So a whole Former MP in UK will not get verified by twitter?
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by EbolaParasite: 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Emassive(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

Nah! Of all the people in the world, it's only him that has access to that information. Even if it was leaked, it's certainly not gonna be to an unknown ex-mp ALONE! For more than four days!
The fact again is that no any other reputable news agency deemed it fit to report even as a rumour, well except NL.

That's the more reason why you should give it a second reasoning by understanding his words about the media and govts of both national position. Nothing gets to the or is leaked about govt with govt's approval.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by EazyMoh(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
Emassive:

That's the more reason why you should give it a second reasoning by understanding his words about the media and govts of both national position. Nothing gets to the or is leaked about govt with govt's approval.
Bros it's like you enjoy conspiracy theories. knock yourself out then.
All I know is PMB looks healthier than Yar'adua during 2007 campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 22, 2017
madone:

Yes And U Are Jehovah Rapha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout / Maikanti Baru Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.