Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead (49960 Views)

Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / “buhari Is Dead” – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Emassive(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
EazyMoh:

Bros it's like you enjoy conspiracy theories. knock yourself out then.
All I know is PMB looks healthier than Yar'adua during 2007 campaigns.
ok. Let's hope so
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
malton:

You go wait tire.
Lol. Now amadioha will strike u
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by madone: 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
quentin06:

Yes And U Are Jehovah Rapha
they no fit kill am that's all. Me no be Jehovah.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017
figment232:
Are u sure?

very sure cool
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by chipower: 6:03pm On May 22, 2017
Nigerian government should come out and clear the air but it's like something just choked them now.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by figment232(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2017
ruggedised:

very sure cool
i doubt
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Teel012(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
fake news sites, but if it happens to be true even if the dates are different, then they become the trending and hot news sites. Abi I lie? no pain no gain, they're gambling, if he doesn't die, d sites remain a fake news site, retain their status and make money from all d visits, if it happens the other way, they start to compete with some major news sites and their status changes for d better and they get more and constant traffic. Well it's biznez, win-win situation for the sites. They can't be sued for reporting fake news cos it's their specialty for now, except he's actually dead.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by lebete3000: 12:24am On May 23, 2017
chronique:
If truly he is dead, I'd feel no sympathy for him. Someone who should have stayed out of active politics and focused on his health, greedily and foolishly allowed himself to be used. He can continue being president wherever his soul rests in. I don't know why Africans are power drunk to the extent that they would hold on to power to the detriment of their health.

Wait till you reach there, na den you go know sey POWER sweet pass toto...
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by lebete3000: 12:25am On May 23, 2017
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
cc:
NNAMDIII.

thanks for the info.
so pity that I'm in the dark about what's going on there.
u seem to know a lot about the stuff.
we need to chat privately cos I would like to ask u many things about these dismissed cadets and aca in general.
ur WhatsApp id would be highly appreciated.
Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
I believe he is dead cos the present day Buhari look 16 years younger than his age. As the drama unfolds, Okorocha and co wud soon let the cats out of the bag since no one wants to take kanu and FFK Seriously.

Even the leadership style of the Govt has suddenly changed. If Trump suddenly starts acting like John Oyegun, if Namadi Sambo suddenly starts acting like Netanyanhu, then... Something might be wrong

I am laughing and waiting as drama unfold. Truth can be delayed but can't be surpressed forever o..
Buhari abi Jubril ... Hahaha.. smh

Re: Eric Joyce Says Buhari Is Dead by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
I am laughing in Swahili. I believe something is wrong somewhere. Unfortunately, Nigerians are so super susceptible to being deceived.
Sooner or later, we shall all remember Fani Kayode and Kanu. They have been the only ones talking about this.
Okorochas, Oyegun, The western state Governor etc might have something to tell us soon.
Up APC. Una do well o. Up CABALS! Una do well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar In Senate Over Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Bill / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.