Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS (1862 Views)

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / Should A Man Give Up His Female Friends Once He's Married? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by informant001: 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Soji Oluwatukesi who proposed to his Ghanaian girlfriend Gladys in public in the United States -has finally tied the knot to his longtime heartthrob. The lovely couple got married on Saturday May 20th, at Citadel of God Almighty COGA Cathedral in New York... Happy married to them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-man-who-propsosed-to-his.html

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by informant001: 6:56pm On May 21, 2017

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by informant001: 7:00pm On May 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
Wow
Wow
Wow

Congrats to them !

Hubby oya bring that note pad.. begin take note grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by ozy4christ(f): 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
Nigeria + Ghana = newyork.what a combi.happy married life
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Homeboiy: 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
Shall soon propose to my french girl

All eyez on me now
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
Only in this country are we specific about country of origin, it cannot be man proposes to his girlfriend oh no the "us and them" has to be highlighted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Wow
Wow
Wow

Congrats to them !

Hubby oya bring that note pad.. begin take note grin

There is no emergency here nah...

Why the wow! wow!! wow!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Wtf shocked will u gerraout from my line of sight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
HANDSOME WIFE
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 8:23pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Wtf shocked will u gerraout from my line of sight

Me nor dey ur set... tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

She's an ambulance, leave her na.

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Me nor dey ur set... tongue

Woju o shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:

She's an ambulance, leave her na.

See me see trouble o grin on a sunday !
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Woju o shocked

You this lady ehn grin grin

kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:38pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

You this lady ehn grin grin

kiss
kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss

Is this real?, wink
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

See me see trouble o grin on a sunday !

That means it's a blessed Sunday for you. wink

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
Limescale:

That means it's a blessed Sunday for you. wink
Amen o
Likewise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Is this real?, wink
No its kiss of death .. so u still alive shocked

Need to sharpen my skills grin

Op just go and create new topic .. this wan na battle field grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Victornezzar: 8:44pm On May 21, 2017
kinibigdeal:
HANDSOME WIFE
O MA GOD
Repeat it again please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by mzhorlah(f): 8:50pm On May 21, 2017
this is cute. you look cute together, may God bless the Union
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

No its kiss of death .. so u still alive shocked

Need to sharpen my skills grin

Op just go and create new topic .. this wan na battle field grin

I will rather wrestle you to the rug grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

I will rather wrestle you to the rug grin

Lol to the rug ke .. wan yaself o grin no press me for here
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

O MA GOD
Repeat it again please

kinibigdeal:
HANDSOME WIFE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol to the rug ke .. wan yaself o grin no press me for here

Press doesn't sound so nice... wink

Oya follow me make I follow you wink
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 21, 2017
The guy is such a poser! He thinks he's on the cover of GQ magazine. It's a one man show grin
She's cramping his style angry
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by Lalas247(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Press doesn't sound so nice... wink

Oya follow me make I follow you wink
Me no dey follow
U see my husband na the only person i dey follow .. dont let him ketch u o
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Me no dey follow

That's not a problem nau...ain't following to the bedroom wink
Re: Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Me no dey follow
Oya follow back jor tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Savagery Taken Another Level / Please Help!!! He Is Not My Class... / Where Can I Sell My Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.