Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,567 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name (959 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by doyinbaby(f): 2:24am On May 22, 2017
Share your testimony of absolute faith in God ie you trusted God by praying and you Got answer.....please absolute faith in God yourself......I know wan hear say you go meet pastor to pray for you o........I mean you used your faith in Christ Jesus and it worked.....
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by doyinbaby(f): 2:26am On May 22, 2017
I need testimonies to help my faith now.....Since I need God to do some things for me
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by SpicyMimi(f): 3:10am On May 22, 2017
Hummmmm too many testimonies, but the one that shocked me most, was how God listened to me carefully about a desire I had been craving for since childhood, and how He amazingly and miraculously blessed me with that desire within the time I told Him I want the desire. Till today, I can't get over the joy, happiness, excitements, total peace and satisfaction that I'm getting from the desire... Truly there is a God! And He is the "I AM THAT I AM" What He says He will do, He will surely do it! The God of all possibilities! The God that can turn your dreams into reality, the God that when He says Yes, no one dares says No! The God that answereth by fire, the God that makes way where there seems not to be way, the God that works mightily beyond human imaginations, the God whose ways and thoughts are different from ours, the God that can do all things....I can go on and on, just to show my appreciation to God, but nothing I say or do can measure up to His Wondrous works in my life, partner's life, family, friends and loved ones.

Daddy, I Love you so much!!!!!!!!! Help me to be faithful to you always!!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by doyinbaby(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2017
SpicyMimi:
Hummmmm too many testimonies, but the one that shocked me most, was how God listened to me carefully about a desire I had been craving for since childhood, and how He amazingly and miraculously blessed me with that desire within the time I told Him I want the desire. Till today, I can't get over the joy, happiness, excitements, total peace and satisfaction that I'm getting from the desire... Truly there is a God! And He is the "I AM THAT I AM" What He says He will do, He will surely do it! The God of all possibilities! The God that can turn your dreams into reality, the God that when He says Yes, no one dares says No! The God that answereth by fire, the God that makes way where there seems not to be way, the God that works mightily beyond human imaginations, the God whose ways and thoughts are different from ours, the God that can do all things....I can go on and on, just to show my appreciation to God, but nothing I say or do can measure up to His Wondrous works in my life, partner's life, family, friends and loved ones.

thanks for sharing.....waiting for others talk about miracle baby,healings,deliverance,miracle husband,miracle wife,miracle visa.....etc
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by davidif: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
doyinbaby:
thanks for sharing.....waiting for others talk about miracle baby,healings,deliverance,miracle husband,miracle wife,miracle visa.....etc

This is going to be an awesome Sunday thread.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Martinez19(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
SpicyMimi:

you are not explicit. What are those desires?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Martinez19(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
doyinbaby, I open a similar thread like this but christians avoided it. They go to church but subconsciously don't believe in the supernatural miracles happening. I would advise you not to hugely depend on God for anything. I have seen people depend on God to save their lives but ended up dying. If you can work to bring your desires, work, if you can let it go, let it. You might think your fellow christians got your back, you will shocked when things don't work out and they show their true colour. Beware of pastors, they are thieves.

You could pm me for a good discussion so that you don't make mistakes because I can tell that you are a honest christian who seeks encouragement. #mytwocents.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Aaronsrod: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
I know the power of absolute faith in the Lord of Hosts. I once had an enemy who I wished to suffer greatly. But the man prospered and it cut my heart to pieces to see it. I tithed and tithed. I gave offerings for breakthrough and deliverance. I fasted and prayed unceasingly as the Bible tells us to do. Still my enemy flourished. I was at the point of despair almost feeling to visit my village shrine. But righteousness prevailed and in the spirit of true faith in the blood of Jesus I called on the God of Israel to smite my enemy as Gideon smote the hosts of Midian. That night I slept in peace knowing the glory and comfort of Jesus for the first time in months.

The nest morning on my way to the bus stop I saw my enemy drive past. He was in a new car. A mercedes cls 420. For a second my heart sank in anguish. How could my God have forsaken me? But I remembered the power of Gods presence that had carried me through my night of peace and joy. I went about my days work.

When I returned home my landlord informed me that my enemy's firstborn child had been attacked by a madman who raped and murdered her that afternoon. The man has not smiled to this day. But I smile every day inwardly and outwardly in the knowledge of true power and faith.

I am smiling now.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Martinez19(m): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Aaronsrod:
I know the power of absolute faith in the Lord of Hosts. I once had an enemy who I wished to suffer greatly. But the man prospered and it cut my heart to pieces to see it. I tithed and tithed. I gave offerings for breakthrough and deliverance. I fasted and prayed unceasingly as the Bible tells us to do. Still my enemy flourished. I was at the point of despair almost feeling to visit my village shrine. But righteousness prevailed and in the spirit of true faith in the blood of Jesus I called on the God of Israel to smite my enemy as Gideon smote the hosts of Midian. That night I slept in peace knowing the glory and comfort of Jesus for the first time in months.

The nest morning on my way to the bus stop I saw my enemy drive past. He was in a new car. A mercedes cls 420. For a second my heart sank in anguish. How could my God have forsaken me? But I remembered the power of Gods presence that had carried me through my night of peace and joy. I went about my days work.

When I returned home my landlord informed me that my enemy's firstborn child had been attacked by a madman who raped and murdered her that afternoon. The man has not smiled to this day. But I smile every day inwardly and outwardly in the knowledge of true power and faith.

I am smiling now.

It is well.
I hope your post was sarcastic. If it's not, then you are nasty and not morally serious. Why not pray to God for your prosperity rather than spoil another man's success? What happened to love thy enemy?
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Aaronsrod: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Martinez19:
I hope your post was sarcastic. If it's not, then you are nasty and not morally serious. Why not pray to God for your prosperity rather than spoil another man's success? What happened to love thy enemy?

God has given prosperity unto me. It is well.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by Martinez19(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Aaronsrod:

God has given prosperity unto me. It is well.
How about pray for your enemies? How can you be rejoicing over the misfortune of a child for the offenses of his father? What sort of morality is that (children dying for their father's sins)? Oga o.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by platinumphotos: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
We all knew about the excess rain of last week that destroyed lives and properties... We were in church on Sunday, and that rain persisted heavily. Then our pastor led us to pray to stop the rain for 3 days so that further havorc will be avoided. He said we are men of like passion as Elijah the prophet, that Elijah didn't have two heads. We prayed and the God that answers by fire heard us. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, there was no rain anywhere around as far as I know of. Thursday, which was yesterday, rain fell but not too much. Our God answeres prayers, we his children held the rain for 3 days. Elijah did his own for 3 years.
Hallelujah!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2017
Aaronsrod:

I am smiling now.

It is well.

I'm finished !! grin
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by ivolt: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2017
doyinbaby:
Share your testimony of absolute faith in God ie you trusted God by praying and you Got answer.....please absolute faith in God yourself......I know wan hear say you go meet pastor to pray for you o........I mean you used your faith in Christ Jesus and it worked.....

Don't waste your time waiting for Santa's gift.
Nothing can be achieved through prayer or faith.
Only you can do something for yourself.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by doyinbaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
ivolt:

Don't waste your time waiting for Santa's gift.
Nothing can be achieved through prayer or faith.
Only you can do something for yourself.
my God answers prayers
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by 2sizzlin(m): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's a pity how this thread was turned into a play thing. Don't let it get to you.

I woke up one morning with a sharp pain in the chest, the pain was excruciating. I just believed I could only pray it a way. I made sure to tell no one(I'm not saying you must do this I just felt I shouldn't tell, I didn't want ppl giving me suggestions to ponder on or pity me). When I got chanced by 12 to take a break from the office I went to a quiet place and read a passage of Abraham's faith and prayed. Immediately, the pain went from 100 to 20. I became able to turn and move freely eventually it faded away. I would call it instantaneous
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Absolute Trust In God..you Prayed To God In Jesus Name by 2sizzlin(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Was very ill, had that kinda fever that makes your perimeter hot. My temp was very very high ! I managed to get hold of one of John G. Lake's books on healing that I had. Read a passage, prayed to God that I'd rather die than take drugs and I meant it. In the process slept off.
I woke up totally fine and it never came back that year.

3 days ago I went somewhere, few minutes after I was welcomed. My aunt started looking for her phone which she said was off and claimed she put in her bag. After looking for it she concluded that she had lost her phone and became very quiet and sad. When the phone was called it wasn't going through, she said it was off. We called the person that brought her to check his car, he did and found nothing.
I bent my head and prayed for the phone to be found. I had so much belief that I wanted to tell her not to worry that her phone will be found (sometimes you have this surety feeling.)
Abt 2 minutes later my uncle called the phone again and my aunt's husband picked and said she left the phone in the house.
My aunt started reiterating how she was sure she put the phone in her bag.
I was just happy and overwhelmed.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Flood Account A Modified Copy Of The Epic Of Gilgamesh / Spirit Dancer (masquerade) Chases And Thrashes Christian Choosen Church Members / Did A Particular Carpenter Son Die For Your Sins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.