Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648549 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Flexiblebaby(f): 11:31am On May 25, 2017
APPLY FOR NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE NIS Call 08025229512, Whatsapp only 08061294951, Sarduana Crescent by Junction Road Kaduna North
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:58am On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. You'll have to print out two forms. The confirmation slip and the Guarantors form. The referee wouldn't have to sign. The signing ll only be done by your two guarantors on the form. Those that can sign are already stated on the form
I have an issue please. I successfully applied and on the confirmation slip i saw my other names appear twice (e.g John John instead John Peter).
I got worried with it and applied again with my second email. Still outputted the same thing. Is it ok?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2017
beegurl:

Which did u pick, same issues
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
I have an issue please. I successfully applied and on the confirmation slip i saw my other names appear twice (e.g John John instead John Peter).
I got worried with it and applied again with my second email. Still outputted the same thing. Is it ok?
you would have been patient many people had that same problem but was later rectified... Double application leads to outright disqualification, I am sorry.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
you would have been patient many people had that same problem but was later rectified... Double application leads to outright disqualification, I am sorry.
hehehehe.. I dey laugh.. He is even sorry for me? How sweet?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by djlawex02(m): 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
Four days now, I'm still unable to upload passport photograph. The button is not working at all. please help me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
hehehehe.. I dey laugh.. He is even sorry for me? How sweet?
Lol yea u asked for an opinion and i gave u... It might have sounded harsh but its the truth, you saw where multiple application leads to disqualification and i am not sorry for you instead i am sorry for your predicament
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
hehehehe.. I dey laugh.. He is even sorry for me? How sweet? The end will tell who should be sorry for who.
people like you detest the truth, you prefer being lied to... I told you what you did leads to, you can only choose to accept or reject it. So why are u so bothered?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 25, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Lol yea u asked for an opinion and i gave u... It might have sounded harsh but its the truth, you saw where multiple application leads to disqualification and i am not sorry for you instead i am sorry for your predicament
wehdone sir. I can see that you are still learning the game with plenty grammar. Let see how it goes.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Srallens(m): 12:16pm On May 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
. That name appearing twice is an error on their part. But by re-applying again has now put your registration at risk of disqualification for multiple times registration.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
wehdone sir. I can see that you are still learning the game with plenty grammar. Let see how it goes.
People like you are always frustrated and always looking for who to pick a fight with to pour out your frustration... Opinions are meant to be taken or left... You dont want to take my opinion and at the same time you dont want to let it be... I wonder why you asked the question in the first if you couldn't handle the honest answer that will follow it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Srallens(m): 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
djlawex02:
Four days now, I'm still unable to upload passport photograph. The button is not working at all. please help me
. Please try and find a desktop or laptop. You'll get it done easier
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. That name appearing twice is an error on their part. But by re-applying again has now put your registration at risk of disqualification for multiple times registration.
I wonder the reply you will get from him since he feels this answer is similar to us wishing him bad luck when actually he has made a great mistake
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by djlawex02(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. Please try and find a desktop or laptop. You'll get it done easier
I'm using laptop.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2017
djlawex02:

If you still can't do it, contact me via successfavour33@yahoo.com so I can help you but you will pay #500
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Srallens(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2017
djlawex02:
I'm using laptop.
. Using mozila fire fox? Send me a dm
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
HI
HAVE REGISTERED ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT I COULD NOT RECEIVED THE VERIFICATION LINK ON MY EMAIL
PLS, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE LINK?
COZ I WANT TO AVOID DOUBLE APPLICATION LEADING TO DISQUALIFICATION.
waiting for ur response
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2017
If there is still anyone having problem of registering, contact me via successfavour33@yahoo.com so I can help you but you will pay #500 Thank you
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2017
HI
HAVE REGISTERED ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT I COULD NOT RECEIVED THE VERIFICATION LINK ON MY EMAIL
waiting for ur response
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UgochukwuMaxi: 12:37pm On May 25, 2017
I Couldn't upload my passport....Is there anyone having the same issue or is it a general problem waiting for your response
plsssss?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UgochukwuMaxi: 12:39pm On May 25, 2017
emrys27:
HI
waiting for ur response

Go to your spam message
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UgochukwuMaxi: 12:41pm On May 25, 2017
FixNaija:
If there is still anyone having problem of registering, contact me via
successfavour33@yahoo.com so I can help
you but you will pay #500
Thank you
where you able to upload your passport??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emrys27(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
I HAVE NOT GOT THE THAT PAGE
I JUST FINISH CREATING AN ACCOUNT, SO I GOT A RESPONSE THAT MY MAY IS BEING VERIFY THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW THE LINK SENT TO MY MAIL
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 12:46pm On May 25, 2017
UgochukwuMaxi:
I Couldn't upload my passport....Is there anyone having the same issue or is it a general problem waiting for your response
plsssss?
use chrome or latest version of Internet explorer. PASSPORT UPLOAD ,
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hpymoment(f): 12:47pm On May 25, 2017
Plz what are the people qualified for referees. Thanks as u help a sister.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UgochukwuMaxi: 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
Esji80:
use chrome or latest version of Internet explorer. PASSPORT UPLOAD , I can help send ur passport and login details plus GORO -mtn to sgarba80@gmail.com

bros......I'm using chrome....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 1:00pm On May 25, 2017
hpymoment:
Plz what are the people qualified for referees. Thanks as u help a sister.

It's printed on the guarantor's form: traditional rulers, magistrates, civil servants and military/paramilitary personnel on grade level 12 and above (usually superintendent cadre or brigadier general and equivalent) and also local government chairmen and secretaries......

Good luck
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2017
Abeg I mistakenly typed my code number instead of NYSC discharge number, and I have locked my data ooo, wetin man go do oooo.... embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
UgochukwuMaxi:

bros......I'm using chrome....
log out and log in again. Refresh d page, make sure the passport is not more 30kb jpg format. Try Internet Explorer
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by laz0068(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
Pls am having issues trying to fill my o level result ,afta filling it I have nt bin able to saved Cus d reply I always get is unable to save.pls I really need help from d experts in d house..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by johnsoay: 1:22pm On May 25, 2017
I am also experiencing the same issue. Please someone should guide us through.
laz0068:
Pls am having issues trying to fill my o level result ,afta filling it I have nt bin able to saved Cus d reply I always get is unable to save.pls I really need help from d experts in d house..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Daxyd4realzy(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
Lagusta:
Abeg I mistakenly typed my code number instead of NYSC discharge number, and I have locked my data ooo, wetin man go do oooo.... embarassed embarassed

I just remembered I did same blunder and forgot to correct it before locking my data. I will advise that we leave it that way and be expectant. Avoid registering again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.