Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648250 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. Please try and find a desktop or laptop. You'll get it done easier
.i am using my laptop for the registration yet its giving me same problem.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2017
afternoon house, abeg how did you guys upload the passport photograph?? i need help with that
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

I just remembered I did same blunder and forgot to correct it before locking my data. I will advise that we leave it that way and be expectant. Avoid registering again.
\.please hope is not these no EB/NUA/2016/108494 that is been use.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Daxyd4realzy(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2017
vingeophysicist:
\.please hope is not these no EB/NUA/2016/108494 that is been use.

No. You use the one on the top right corner of your NYSC Cert.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. That name appearing twice is an error on their part. But by re-applying again has now put your registration at risk of disqualification for multiple times registration.

Good day. I have completed my registration and gotten my slip and guarantor's form. The only problem is that I didn't succeed in choosing my LGA of origin before locking the form.
My details are complete including my passport photograph but the space for LGA of origin is just blank.

Won't this be an issue?
Do we print form in black and white or colored format?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

For now the web is generally down. You can't login, you can't upload passport, you can't put in your secondary school results or cannot lock data, for now those things cannot be done. The website is congested, that is why it brings error to some people that want to enter the web.

Those that are doing fresh registration or just start their own registration today might be lucky. I have done for just two persons today out of over 20 applicant details with me. Also, don't let your passport pass 30kb and let it have a sharp background.

Advice: Try it in the mid night and please don't use phone.

For more questions, call or whatsapp - 08029359634

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult

Thank You.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 1:48pm On May 25, 2017
Just an insight: Break the rules when it is necessary

Someone registered with HND instead of Bachelor degree and you advice him/her not break the rule of multiple registration.

S/he is already on the losing side because s/he has no HND certificate when given offer.

The better option is to break the rule and see what happens next. Nobody here have an idea of how the rules will be applied.

I doubt if they have better programmers and the analytical techniques to detect multiple registration. All applications might be treated separately.

Someone make an erroneous mistakes that can hinder his or her application progression and you guys advising not to break the rule.

A good system will set up online application support team to help applicants update their applications and help find solutions to series of challenges like passport not uploading, secondary school records not saved, applications refuse to locked etc.

Break the rules when you are already on the losing side of being considered for selection.

The system is not helpful, so don't trust their threat of multiple applications because the system itself is not perfectly organized to detect multiple applications. They are too lazy and have no time to detect multiple applications.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
fabem:
Hi Guys,

For now the web is generally down. You can't login, you can't upload passport, you can't put in your secondary school results or cannot lock data, for now those things cannot be done. The website is congested, that is why it brings error to some people that want to enter the web.

Those that are doing fresh registration or just start their own registration today might be lucky. I have done for just two persons today out of over 20 applicant details with me. Also, don't let your passport pass 30kb and let it have a sharp background.

Advice: Try it in the mid night and please don't use phone.

For more questions, call or whatsapp - 08029359634

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult

Thank You.

Good day. I have completed my registration and gotten my slip and guarantor's form. The only problem is that I didn't succeed in choosing my LGA of origin before locking the form.
My details are complete including my passport photograph but the space for LGA of origin is just blank.
Won't this be an issue?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Srallens(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2017
Omagzee:

Won't this be an issue?
. If you're sure you filled the space provided for state of origin, then you don't have to worry about that of local government
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. If you're sure you filled the space provided for state of origin, then you don't have to worry about that of local government

Yes, I did. Its just that LGA of origin that ain't there.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by akus6060(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2017
[pls house I have been trying to upload my passport from a cafe and it seems not be uploading, wat do I do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by laz0068(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2017
Pls will it b wise to start anode registration with a new email if u were able to rectify a problem while filling d form BT u've not lock ur data? Will it b consider as multiple registration?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by blakwater(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
Olayemi244:
I have signed up but couldn't receive any confirmation link in my email.. ..kindly help me out
check ur spam folder
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by blakwater(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2017
pls guys how do i save without middle name cos i use only two names on my credentials
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BrilliantMind: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
I applied in less than 20 minutes.
If you need help I can register for you.
Drop your number I will chart with you.
my number ends with 9431.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
Olowozain:
Just an insight: Break the rules when it is necessary

Someone registered with HND instead of Bachelor degree and you advice him/her not break the rule of multiple registration.

S/he is already on the losing side because s/he has no HND certificate when given offer.

The better option is to break the rule and see what happens next. Nobody here have an idea of how the rules will be applied.

I doubt if they have better programmers and the analytical techniques to detect multiple registration. All applications might be treated separately.

Someone make an erroneous mistakes that can hinder his or her application progression and you guys advising not to break the rule.

A good system will set up online application support team to help applicants update their applications and help find solutions to series of challenges like passport not uploading, secondary school records not saved, applications refuse to locked etc.

Break the rules when you are already on the losing side of being considered for selection.

The system is not helpful, so don't trust their threat of multiple applications because the system itself is not perfectly organized to detect multiple applications. They are too lazy and have no time to detect multiple applications.
. This one weak me o cos I made that mistake too.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BrilliantMind: 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
laz0068:
Pls will it b wise to start anode registration with a new email if u were able to rectify a problem while filling d form BT u've not lock ur data? Will it b consider as multiple registration?
If you have not locked your application you can edit it.
Note multiple application can disqualify you.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by djlawex02(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. Using mozila fire fox? Send me a dm
I'm Using Mozila.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by laz0068(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
BrilliantMind:

If you have not locked your application you can edit it.
Note multiple application can disqualify you.
have tried all I can but to no avail,its d issue of two sitting wic any time I try its tells me unable to save.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
For those saying you can't use your phone to register, well I used my Android phone ooo.......

And yes, please if you're a doctor registering quote or mention me.....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
Lagusta:
For those saying you can't use your phone to register, well I used my Android phone ooo.......

And yes, please if you're a doctor registering quote or mention me.....
any recruitment form i do is on my phone, from navy to airforce to FCSC anyone... I have a portable café here with me. If na only me remain for this world, café no go dey sell again. So all those people saying do not use a phone, i just look at them.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. That name appearing twice is an error on their part. But by re-applying again has now put your registration at risk of disqualification for multiple times registration.
Thank you so much for your response. I hope it doesn't affect me in the end.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 3:01pm On May 25, 2017
Srallens:
. The only difference with the previous one will be the email, other details are still the same. It will amounts to multiple registration which may lead to disqualification

That's why I said he shouldn't lock the previous one if he hasn't locked it he hasn't submitted yet.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2017
djlawex02:
Four days now, I'm still unable to upload passport photograph. The button is not working at all. please help me

I uploaded mine with my phone and continued registration with the PC..as long ur passport is less than 30kb
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Presh555(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
My data can't be locked... How do I go pass this stage?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HarryJinkai: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
i dont know! is there a problem if sombdy mistakenly lock d data, even wen d sec grade were not inputed? because of d problm of "unable 2 save data"? because credentials will b screened n collected @ recruitment center wen d time coms.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 3:10pm On May 25, 2017
rasazee:
. This one weak me o cos I made that mistake too.

People are taking the recruitment process very serious as if all rules must be complied before you can get the offer.

Rules that is being broken from the top. Ordinary citizens are keeping the rules sacred.

Either multiple or single applications, just create a perfect application and wait the outcome. Nothing is sure except death.

Remember rules are already broken from the top.

We are broadcasting disqualification as if you are not disqualify you already gotten the job, but nobody care to challenge the people in charge how to solve all the itches applicants are facing.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
Lagusta:

It's printed on the guarantor's form: traditional rulers, magistrates, civil servants and military/paramilitary personnel on grade level 12 and above (usually superintendent cadre or brigadier general and equivalent) and also local government chairmen and secretaries......

Good luck

I haven't locked mine yet. I used my alma mater secondary proprietor and uni lecturer as my referee. Is that right?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kclub83(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
lilian456:

Click the drop down arrow....
I clicked but still not populating. Just tired
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kclub83(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

I haven't locked mine yet. I used my alma mater secondary proprietor and uni lecturer as my referee. Is that right?
please were u able to select your grade on the tertiary page? I mean second class upper or lower etc?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 25, 2017
kclub83:
please were u able to select your grade on the tertiary page? I mean second class upper or lower etc?

Yes I was able to.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.