Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc (32776 Views)

ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) / Motorcyclist Died In Fatal Accident Few Weeks After His Weeding In Ondo(graphic) / Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by ejykzy: 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
God have mercy, 9ja full of evil due to wicked president and useless governors, idiot senators and devilish individuals! Bad uncles
God have mercy
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Bimpe29: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
And some are living as if they will be here forever..... Life is vanity.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by EternalTruth: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari it shall never be well with you
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by thelish(f): 2:39pm On May 22, 2017
Johnhug66:
I think Sharing such news on fb is bad,especially from d mum herself. R.I.P to the dead. I hope he makes heaven

I really don't understand what fb has turned people into. U lost a dear one, and d first thing that come to mind is either fb or NL.
Is death now this cheap??

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by juman(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
Condolence to the family.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by DonRossy: 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
May God give the family members and loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost...RIP obinna
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by holatimmy(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2017
No no no.....

After the hassle of studying that gadawful course....Nobody deserves to die like this..No

1 Like

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
Johnhug66:
I think Sharing such news on fb is bad,especially from d mum herself. R.I.P to the dead. I hope he makes heaven
Where is heaven sir?
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by beckypaul89: 3:34pm On May 22, 2017
RIP
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by joenor(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
Bad news to behold.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Idonki(f): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
Very painful,,,,

Aftr al dy sufferin
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by MrDojo(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
Heard this news over the weekend, we did our IT together back in 2013, in benin......RIP Alex..... every1 from the NNPC IT family will miss you... cry cry cry cry...
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by DollarAngel(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
Laa na ndokwa obinna, Ka Chineke nabata mkpụrụ obi gị. amen
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by TinaAnita(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
RIPP Obi'm.. So sorry bruh
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
I feel for his family. The same Okada town that I just left after completing my NYSC programme. May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by YaksonFCA(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
So sad. Do.accept my hearty condolence and may God grant the soul of the deceased eternal rest.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by VickyRotex(f): 8:24pm On May 22, 2017
openmine:
Once again we have lost a future leader,a potential scholar,a future father or husband...and not just him,but so many young men and women who have lost their lives in one fatal accident or d other all because we failed to do anything about it except coming to every thread about accidents to type "RIP"....or "its not my portion or that of my family"....
In a saner clime,the youths of the country will utilize the social media and force their leaders 2 bring a lasting solution to such avoidable incidence...

keep up with the "RIP" as if that's the solution to the spate of accidents on our roads....

The only sensible comment, I've read so far on this thread!
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by blazerinno(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2017
this is extremely saddening to me n i got to learn of it here... he was my roommate in year 3 back in 2014...we slept in the same room for 1yr...we would tease him about his name osuofia...we argued, played video games together...life...i can only pray for your great soul to find peace in God's kingdom...Alex machando gabule
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On May 22, 2017
eyah, gone too soon, may almighty God console the family members.
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by oyeniyiseun: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Nobody: 12:08am On May 23, 2017
I feel really hurt! I mean, we were best friends!!!!!!

He was really so intelligent! Obiiii this world is not fair!!!!!!!!! Finished primary school at 10, finished second at 16, graduated at 21, died now. I'm so sad!

Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Trust77: 12:29am On May 23, 2017
I know this dude! What a painful exit.
RIP bro.
The dude mum was my lecturer in the University.
Political science department.
Accept our heartfelt sympathy ma'am
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Exponental(m): 12:46am On May 23, 2017
Sorry to say....there are different kinds of mothers! She could post this on social media
Re: 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc by Canaanland: 2:47am On May 23, 2017
So sad.....i pray that may God give the woman fortitude to bear the irreplaceable lost

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) / Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Masters Degree In Canada Or NYSC Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.