Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

'She Has To die,I'm Not Getting Any Sex':Former Producer On The Bill Tv Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'She Has To die,I'm Not Getting Any Sex':Former Producer On The Bill Tv Series (438 Views)

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'She Has To die,I'm Not Getting Any Sex':Former Producer On The Bill Tv Series by sloye5(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2017
She has to die, I'm not getting any sex': Ex-Bill producer, 68, told hitman to kill his wife 'because he was Hot and wanted to start a new life with his Lithuanian mistress

David Harris became obsessed with Lithuanian prostitute, 28
He wanted his partner Hazel Allinson killed so he could get hold of her money
The 68-year-old approached a number of 'hitmen' including Duke Dean, 55
Mr Dean said Harris told him he and his wife slept head to toe on opposite sides

A former producer on The Bill, who tried to have his wife killed, told a 'hitman' she had to die because he was 'not getting any sex from her'.
David Harris, 68, wanted his wealthy partner Hazel Allinson, 69, dead so he could be with his 28-year-old Lithuanian mistress Ugne Cekaviciute.
He met with three 'hitmen' to carry out his plan but was caught when the last one, Duke Dean, 55, went to the police.

The east Londoner had posed as an assassin to help save Ms Allinson's life.
Speaking to The Sun, Mr Dean said Harris, of Amberley, West Sussex, told him: 'I get Hot and want sex.' He added that the husband was getting desperate and had considered murdering her himself.

Mr Dean added: 'He said his missus slept on the other side of the bed, head to toe, with the dog between them.
'He was infatuated with Ugne and ready to sacrifice his partner for her. He was getting angrier about his partner, saying she had to die to give him the life he wanted.'

Harris met Mr Dean through a friend after failing to strike a deal with two other hitmen. He said he hoped to use Ms Allinson's cash to fund a lifestyle with his mistress, a former prostitute, and offered him £175,000 to carry out the murder.
He took him to her haunts and suggested different ways the job could be carried out, including faking a car accident or using poison.
When he was asked how he would evade detection once his partner of 30 years was found dead, he told Mr Dean he was adamant he would not be caught and that he could act remorseful if he needed to.
Harris was convicted on Thursday of three counts of soliciting murder after police were alerted in November. He will remain in custody until his sentence on July 14.
Mr Dean said: 'If I hadn't gone to police he would have poisoned her. I saved her life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4526786/Husband-told-hitman-wife-not-giving-sex.html#ixzz4hnAlHLGZ

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs That You're In A Toxic Relationship. / Facts And Quotes About Love. / Evans Fall On Lalasticlala And Co.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.