Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (63398 Views)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Honest2(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
Good

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Griffon(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
He never gave up, he kept going. This is where that doggedness has gotten him.

Congrats brother.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by vanderbolt: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Good one my Chelsea. Meanwhile my fellow nairalanders disregard any post telling you to register for fixed matches. These are fraud boys and 419. They are scammers. Pls be WARNED..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ModusOperandi(f): 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
He's 26 yo?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Arsenalholic1: 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
ajalawole:
frustrated arsenal fan spotted cheesy ....... So for ur dream u will beat chelsea abi, ur team can't beat spur's na chelsea una get mouth for abi
Lol. I can never be frustrated because of a club.

You say Spurs as if they are a small team. Did they not beat you guys? FYI, they scored the most league goals. So there's no shame in losing to them. Chikena!

Let's see how Saturday goes.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by oyekan1997(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Let wait n see
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by sikywonder(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
congratulations moses
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Micah360:
Up Blues..

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 22, 2017
grin
Arsenalholic1:
For your mind...

You guys might be in for a shock if you think you'll run away with that game.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Tmoyo(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
If not because this guy is from a useless country like Nigeria, he is suppose to be celebrating with his parents as well.

But some animals up North have killed them all.
#Divide Nigeria.
see this useless person from a useless family..... a useless countryman
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by chiefbamo(m): 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by toprealman: 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
Is that his wife or mom
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by tonex360: 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
i wish we can have 7 of his type in super eagle squard, naija will do well in World cup
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Splashme: 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
Wow.....kids look so much like him
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by bestpunterever: 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
ajalawole:
frustrated arsenal fan spotted cheesy ....... So for ur dream u will beat chelsea abi, ur team can't beat spur's na chelsea una get mouth for abi
have they not beat chelsea dis season?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Itzpaul(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
My African best player kudos to you...dat woman na your wife?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
Itzpaul:
My African best player kudos to you...dat woman na your wife?
baby mama
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Itzpaul(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
They deserve it cheesy up blues
who say they deserv it?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by PeggySandas(f): 2:36pm On May 22, 2017
His girlfriend looks like an asthma patient! angry
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Micah360(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2017
TruePass:
grin
Y d grin??
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by lozanni(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2017
TruePass:
Breaking News: Arsenal Fc back out of FA cup final to avoid disgrace.
angry
If I hear...
Na lie joor
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by decatalyst(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
ibejichizzy:
tell us opportunistic teacher.
My dear goan drink water o

Wait, are f**king nut up there?

Everyone 4 social media be your peer?

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by fcacfc(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
can sb help me out.

i dont see images downloaded here in my gallery..

pls,,how do i get it
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by bimstick: 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
Up blues
I be arsenal fan ash
But i love winning
Congrats blues
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by LukmonSodiq(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
shocked

Udonmeanit!
Of course... It's not news. His father was once a Green Eagles player and his younger brother played for the Eaglets some years ago. They're all alive and well in Benin City. Forget about the scam story of murdered parents and Kaduna violence. It was his ticket to the UK. Thank God he made it.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by doe: 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
I hope him don tell the madam him real name and that him papa and mama still dey alive for benin!

Joseph E pikin wey him brother peter play for bendel insurance.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ajalawole(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2017
bestpunterever:
have they not beat chelsea dis season?
lolzzz..... Keep dreaming
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by infohenry(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
PeggySandas:
His girlfriend looks like an asthma patient! angry
You are a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by sshalom(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
Moses was a titan for the Blues and Conte was to be credited for reigniting the confirmed prowess of the Nigerian.

Congratulations Moses and bring form home to the Super Eagles - We need that aplenty!
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Icon4s(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I am so happy for you fam.

More shine to your industry and talent.

The boy who left Naija as an 11-yr old with anguish and bitterness of heart. Such an incredible story of survival and determination!

Truth be told, Nigerians are dogged (Anthony Joshua comes to mind here too). If only we can channel that to productive and legal endeavors sad

Which bitterness?

Have you ever heard of "Aduro"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.