Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (63399 Views)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by gregormendel: 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
[Arsenal ke ,Chelsea 2 Arsenal 1 FA Cup final .
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by dhappyking(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2017
Nice guy, nice family.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by fcacfc(m): 6:37am On May 23, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Go to your downloads file directory,from whatever
phone you use, check the names of the pictures and reply me exactly how you see it,,,,

i use techno w2 ,,,,,,i do see it there but missing in gallery,,,,,,,and i cant even transfer,,share it
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On May 23, 2017
fcacfc:

i use techno w2 ,,,,,,i do see it there but missing in gallery,,,,,,,and i cant even transfer,,share it

Can you rename it from there? If yes just rename it and put .jpeg (pronounced "dot jpeg"wink at the end, it should reflect in your gallery or better still find out how pictures in your gallery are being named....
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by platinumtt: 11:16am On May 23, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by osez(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
If not because this guy is from a useless country like Nigeria, he is suppose to be celebrating with his parents as well.

But some animals up North have killed them all.
#Divide Nigeria.
victor moses parent are well and alive living here in benin city in an area called upper
that story in the internet is the story he told to get asylum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by bestpunterever: 9:24pm On May 27, 2017
ajalawole:
frustrated arsenal fan spotted cheesy ....... So for ur dream u will beat chelsea abi, ur team can't beat spur's na chelsea una get mouth for abi
you see what I was telling you, football gat no bearing, hope u did not lose money?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ajalawole(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2017
bestpunterever:
you see what I was telling you, football gat no bearing, hope u did not lose money?
sad
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by bestpunterever: 10:15pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobsaibot(m): 4:27am On May 28, 2017
TruePass:
Breaking News: Arsenal Fc back out of FA cup final to avoid disgrace.
Say what? undecided
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Emerituz(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
If not because this guy is from a useless country like Nigeria, he is suppose to be celebrating with his parents as well.

But some animals up North have killed them all.
#Divide Nigeria.
so till now you are yet to realise that the story is a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.