Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (63391 Views)

N’Golo Kante ‘Too Shy’ To Ask To Hold World Cup Trophy. Photos / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Hongbenga(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
#500 Each = 3X83F2K, 3x7zyph, 3X7YCGB, 3X7NSKB
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ibejichizzy: 3:40pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Wait, are f**king nut up there?

Everyone 4 social media be your peer?
no Na ube u be.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by decatalyst(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2017
ibejichizzy:
no Na ube u be.

Whatever you wrote up there is directed at your loved ones!

Akuya.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by bestpunterever: 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
ajalawole:
lolzzz..... Keep dreaming
Lol.. Bro, I'm not saying arsenal is gona win o, infact they re the underdog here on the paper, But there's always an upset in football and that is the reason betting site are making money.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by joenor(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2017
Lovely one from Moses
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ibejichizzy: 3:55pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:

Whatever you wrote up there is directed at your loved ones!

Akuya.
lolz. My man calm dwn n be happy, life is too small to b gettin high wit anger oo.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by femi4: 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
If not because this guy is from a useless country like Nigeria, he is suppose to be celebrating with his parents as well.

But some animals up North have killed them all.
#Divide Nigeria.
Moses parent are hale and hartey in Benin
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by decatalyst(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2017
ibejichizzy:
lolz. My man calm dwn n be happy, life is too small to b gettin high wit anger oo.

Let the strength of your fingers type what is good! undecided
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ogunsj: 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
grin dat story na scam, pple tell stories for Uk to gv dem asylum . hin parents dey benin grin grin. He made it na d koko tho.
my brother don't mind those un informed people. Victor Moses father is even an ex footballer, ikharevba, ( the spelling though ) very much alive , in Benin.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by wayne4loan: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
PeggySandas:
His girlfriend looks like an asthma patient! angry
who God have blessed no man can curse
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by wayne4loan: 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
ogunsj:
my brother don't mind those un informed people. Victor Moses father is even an ex footballer, ikharevba, ( the spelling though ) very much alive , in Benin.
sir, is this a joke?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by crowntech: 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
dey der, i get cousin wey use female genital mutilation lie claim asylum, shes a Doctor(GP) cheesy cheesy
JOB OPPORTUNITIES[/color]
A leading real estate and construction company is seeking for versatile and goal getter marketers.
QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja,Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and sex to 09095077771
text message only pls.
Application deadline 30th June, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by wayne4loan: 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
femi4:
Moses parent are hale and hartey in Benin
what Prove do u have?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by crowntech: 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
dey der, i get cousin wey use female genital mutilation lie claim asylum, shes a Doctor(GP) cheesy cheesy
JOB OPPORTUNITIES
A leading real estate and construction company is seeking for versatile and goal getter marketers.
QUALIFICATION: NATIONAL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENTS IN ANY DISCIPLINE
Applicants who resides in the following areas have an added advantage: Lekki/Ajah, Amuwo Odofin Festac, Magodo, Ikeja,Mowe/Magboro/Opic/Ibafo Lagos/Ibadan express way.
SEND YOUR CV TO
yodrecruitmentconsult@yahoo.com
also text your full names, address, phone number and sex to 09095077771
text message only pls.
Application deadline 30th June, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nowenuse: 5:43pm On May 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
If not because this guy is from a useless country like Nigeria, he is suppose to be celebrating with his parents as well.

But some animals up North have killed them all.
#Divide Nigeria.

Are u nuts? Is Victor Moses a southerner? He is a northerner.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

I knew he is a northerner and have always known dat. So being a northerner means his parents are supposed to die abi?

Nigeria is mixed with so many animals and deserve a separation
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nowenuse: 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I knew he is a northerner and have always known dat. So being a northerner means his parents are supposed to die abi?

Nigeria is mixed with so many animals and deserve a separation

Yes, but Hausa-fulani/Core northerners are the culprits here and not middlebelt people.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes, but Hausa-fulani/Core northerners are the culprits here and not middlebelt people.
Sure, did I dispute that. The middle belt should be looking to simply separate from them. Simple

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by femi4: 6:44pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ehispapa(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
Nowenuse:

that was just a story to get an asylum in UK like most Nigerians do. i know his elder bro and parents in Benin. hang out ones with him at sakponba road. His parents are well and alive
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by guychidile: 7:30pm On May 22, 2017
I salute you moses,many more laurels awaits ypi.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by guychidile: 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
I salute you moses,many more laurels awaits you
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2017
fcacfc:
can sb help me out.

i dont see images downloaded here in my gallery..

pls,,how do i get it

Go to your downloads file directory,from whatever phone you use, check the names of the pictures and reply me exactly how you see it,,,,
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:17pm On May 22, 2017
Icon4s:

Which bitterness?

Have you ever heard of "Aduro"?

No. What does it mean?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Of course... It's not news. His father was once a Green Eagles player and his younger brother played for the Eaglets some years ago. They're all alive and well in Benin City. Forget about the scam story of murdered parents and Kaduna violence. It was his ticket to the UK. Thank God he made it.
Damn! This is really expository.

Thank God he made it indeed.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
Lol. They didn't check her out to ascertain her claim?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Lol. They didn't check her out to ascertain her claim?
according to family tradition (lie) she must be circumcised, so she dey flee from the country cos of it. Dats d format she used den. It doesn't fly anymore

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Arsenalholic1: 9:26pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
according to family tradition (lie) she must be circumcised, so she dey flee from the country cos of it. Dats d format she used den. It doesn't fly anymore
Oh my bad! I totally grab now. Chai! Anything to get out of this place sha... grin
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
baba i won leave this country,abeg you get any latest format?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by DavidEsq(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
ednut1:
grin dat story na scam, pple tell stories for Uk to gv dem asylum . hin parents dey benin grin grin. He made it na d koko tho.
Oloriburuku, show us the pishure of th parents in Benin angry. See ur face like burnt beans
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos by DavidEsq(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2017
supergata:
baba i won leave this country,abeg you get any latest format?
grin grin grin. Just talk say u dey see shekau dey come ur backyard every nite grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.