Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless (52806 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol funny I tell ya

Too funny. This one uyandicaphukisa but I won't engage him because I want ukumkhuphi'shori by not taking the bait & give him the attention his parents obviously starved him of. Jeses!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Lionessza(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Too funny. This one uyandicaphukisa but I won't engage him because I want ukumkhuphi'shori by not taking the bait & give him the attention his parents obviously starved him of. Jeses!

Yeah I see se dizzy already , not even making sense. Pests everywhere.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah I see se dizzy already , not even making sense. Pests everywhere.

Undibuze, what does this thread have to do with any of the kak? Bloody attention seeker. Anyway, back to relationship stuff, my fellow Sis' Dolly smiley

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by chiraqDemon(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
No excess skin shocked she has amazing skin! If she didn't have surgery.
She has gone thru surgery.

I think i should leave out procrastination and start my own journey. Im not even as this ladybwas mid way thru her journey so 6months of hardwork should get me results

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by guychidile: 7:27pm On May 22, 2017
oh that's lovely, if no surgery,I duff my hart for you girl.,hmm just exercise and watching wight...,I salute you o!
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by iaatmguy(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
of Course she had surgery
Judging from the pictures
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by GOFRONT(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2017
And I wonna get Fat
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by delishpot: 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
She clearly had surgery.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by springtech(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
Chaiiii . What an amazing transformation.
Highly impressive.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
youngest85:

Please take my pictures of the thread cry
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2017
Dimples182:

Look more carefully again.
Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Lionessza(f): 7:09am On May 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Undibuze, what does this thread have to do with any of the kak? Bloody attention seeker. Anyway, back to relationship stuff, my fellow Sis' Dolly smiley

Lol kwazi yena.

Hahahaha @sis dolly

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2017
youngest85:

Lalasticlala please help me remove my pictures of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auditions Of 2018 Miss Ambassador For Peace Photos As Finals Holds June, 30 / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 / "Beware Of 419 Branch Lagos": Oyibo Man Wore To A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.