Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 (1766 Views)

7 Best Strategies Nigerians Can Use In Trading In Ghana And Not Be Caught / Funny Sales Pitch That Yoruba Hawkers Use In Nigeria / Primary School Insults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by fingard02k(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
What kind,type or style of bag did you use when you were in primary 1 and 2.lets share our experience.Me i use sewed and styled sack bag,that was the one in town then
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by iice(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tin can lunch box with voltron and transformers on them cheesy
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 15, 2010
a GHANA-MUST-GO
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46am On Jan 15, 2010
lol, nice thread. not the usual crap springing up here nowadays.  cheesy

in first grade i had a Sky Dancers backpack. and i loved it cause it could transform from a backpack to a bad with one strap that you wear over your sholder. (looks kinda like a laptop bag, dont know what to call it. lol)
and in second grade i had a light blue backpack with "LisaFrank" the popular brand back then.
yep yep, those were the days.
 grin
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by mamagee3(f): 2:48am On Jan 15, 2010
I used a backpack that turned out dusty everytime I used it to go to school. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by OgidiBoy(m): 4:45am On Jan 15, 2010
iice:

Tin can lunch box with voltron and transformers on them cheesy

Those are collectors items now, if you still have yours, you can get good money for them on Ebay.
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by otilowaju(f): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2010
First it was Portmantoe (we called it Fotimoto) (a metal box) which I used to carry on my head to and from school.
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by iice(f): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Those are collectors items now, if you still have yours, you can get good money for them on Ebay.

Didn't get to keep them ooo. Dashed them away cheesy
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by OgidiBoy(m): 3:42am On Jan 16, 2010
iice:

Didn't get to keep them ooo. Dashed them away cheesy

Not very smart of you, I had a friend sell one of those Super man lunch boxes on Ebay for a thousand dollars sad
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2010
Polythene bag if i can still remember, lol
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by iice(f): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Not very smart of you, I had a friend sell one of those Super man lunch boxes on Ebay for a thousand dollars sad

lol i know! Just haven't gotten myself to the level of selling stuff like that. I usually just give them away tongue But i will work on my mint comics lol. Maybe i'll sell those cheesy
Re: What Kind Of School Bag Do You Use In Your Primary 1 And 2 by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2010
Shuttle bag cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Has Not Bathed For 37 Yrs (pictures) / ISHESHE FESTIVAL In Pictures / Mixture Of Perceptions Among Igbo, Hausa & Yoruba Tribes Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.