Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me (1419 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Crystolexy: 1:55pm On May 22, 2017
Nna see me oo.. two married women are trying all they could to have me do it with them, just because I'm a jovial person and I buy children things almost all the time and any adult around especially women usually share from the stuff, sometimes I'll buy carton of juice, some other times I'll charter apple or any other fruit or even bread and share to the children for no special reason just that I enjoy doing that, I could just round them up and ask them to read ABC one after the other and the fun goes on like this every other week, there are these two married ladies in different compound but next to house both are showing serious interest oo.

Okay just yesterday night I was outside beside my house to have some fresh air when she came, it is an open place where people come sometimes to have some fresh air at night while arguing one thing or the other ranging from government, churches, biafra, the problem with Nigeria and whatnot but, this night it was just me when one of the women came and her husband who is also my friend wasn't around, in fact he was the one that sold my house to me last year, you know all these local two bedroom bungalow inside abuja villages.

So when she came we started normal charting, not quit long into the discussion I didn't even know how the discussion changed to telling me how she use to run things when she was single, told me some of her secrets that her husband didn't even know particularly about her Igbo boyfriend she had been with even before her marriage..

At the end of the whole gist at was around 10 pm when she started asking me whether she's not hot or sexy anymore. hia! from that one she started saying I'm too coded that I never bring a woman come house for once ever since I parked in that she know I must be patronizing ashawo. Hia

The other woman on her own side is not relenting just that she doesn't live very close by but any time she passes by she must stop and know on my door boldly only to say hi, I no even get strength to explain all that but what does that mean? because these two ladies are very good friends.

Are they trying to blackmail me or run me scandal or what because frankly speaking I don de consider strip these women because this things has been going on for over four months now since we return from xmas travels?
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Aniker(f): 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
Maybe you are possessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Crystolexy: 2:20pm On May 22, 2017
Aniker:
Maybe you are possessed

Lol
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Splinz(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
Nobody is trying to do anything with you. This long epistle of yours is simply a figment of your imagination. If it is not fiction, show us a video of how she asked you: "Am I not hot or sexy anymore"?
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Crystolexy: 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
Nobody is trying to do anything with you. This long epistle of yours is simply a figment of your imagination. If it is not fiction, show us a video of how she asked you: "Am I not hot or sexy anymore"?

Lol.. this one carry am for head oo! chai, I can imagine how you wish it was you!
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Crystolexy: 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:

Lol see envy oo, upon sey na married women not even single ladies na im this come carry am for head, with envy oo! chai, I can imagine how you wish it was you! showing you video? mehn I'm not here to prove anything to you, I'm just having fun with my real experience, you can start masturbating in your imagination of my reality..
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by sweerychick(f): 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
So what are u feeling like?
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Oyindidi(f): 4:27pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
Can't agree more
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Oyindidi(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
Crystolexy:
Nna see me oo.. two married women are trying all they could to have me do it with them, just because I'm a jovial person and I buy children things almost all the time and any adult around especially women usually share from the stuff, sometimes I'll buy carton of juice, some other times I'll charter apple or any other fruit or even bread and share to the children for no special reason just that I enjoy doing that, I could just round them up and ask them to read ABC one after the other and the fun goes on like this every other week, there are these two married ladies in different compound but next to house both are showing serious interest oo.

Okay just yesterday night I was outside beside my house to have some fresh air when she came, it is an open place where people come sometimes to have some fresh air at night while arguing one thing or the other ranging from government, churches, biafra, the problem with Nigeria and whatnot but, this night it was just me when one of the women came and her husband who is also my friend wasn't around, in fact he was the one that sold my house to me last year, you know all these local two bedroom bungalow inside abuja villages.

So when she came we started normal charting, not quit long into the discussion I didn't even know how the discussion changed to telling me how she use to run things when she was single, told me some of her secrets that her husband didn't even know particularly about her Igbo boyfriend she had been with even before her marriage..

At the end of the whole gist at was around 10 pm when she started asking me whether she's not hot or sexy anymore. hia! from that one she started saying I'm too coded that I never bring a woman come house for once ever since I parked in that she know I must be patronizing ashawo. Hia

The other woman on her own side is not relenting just that she doesn't live very close by but any time she passes by she must stop and know on my door boldly only to say hi, I no even get strength to explain all that but what does that mean? because these two ladies are very good friends.

Are they trying to blackmail me or run me scandal or what because frankly speaking I don de consider strip these women because this things has been going on for over four months now since we return from xmas travels?
All for Nl FP
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by SexyNairalander: 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
booked

Am just surprised I read all of it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by darbeelicous(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
pinshure or adonbilivit.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by fineboynl(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2017
my advice. if at all you are considering to do it. don't do it at your home oh. go to a guest house. but I would advice don't do it.
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:

grin
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by cybriz82(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
They are tryin to find out if u b gbomo gbomo..
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by PREBuhari2019: 8:46pm On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by ekensi01: 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
You're beside Hell bro
Re: Why Are Married Women Trying To Do It With Me by isnovic(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2017
Guy steer clear of both married ladies. They are bad news and will cripple your destiny and chances of a good wife.

Guys who do not have fatherly figures should learn the 4 relationship taboos.

1. Never date your friends sister, Never! it breaks friendship and brings dishonor to your friend.
2. Do not date someone in the same colony, compound, apartment, flat or street. It always ends badly and with a lot of scandal.
3. Do not date your banker, you will soon be bankrupt if you try.
4. Do not date your boss, lawyer, doctor or teacher, for you will be screwed with conflict of interest.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Your Stomach May Hurt After Sex / How To Create A New Yahoo Mail Account / 41 Year Old Afonja Rapes A 13years Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.