Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead (1369 Views)

Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by Dandy1(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
A daily post news article about an ex-British lawmaker named Eric Stuart tweeting about the death of Nigerian president Buhari was put up 2 hours plus ago. It reads thus:

A British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce has condoled with Nigeria over the reported death of their president, Muhammadu Buhari.

Eric Joyce, who is also a former member of parliament for Falkirk West and Falkirk sent the condolence via his Twitter handle, @EricJoyce.

Eric Joyce wrote, “Very sad to learn, hear of the death of President Buhari, who I campaigned for. Thoughts with his wife @AishaBuhari and family.

He went on, “The President of one of the world’s largest and sensitive country died today [Friday] in London today. In our main news bulletins, not a word.

BREAKING: PDP Crisis: Supreme Court strikes out Modu Sheriff’s motion seeking to stop Makarfi’s appeal

In another tweet yesterday morning, the former parliamentarian added, “UK is curiously uninterested in whether Nigerian president, reportedly in London is dead or alive.

“Nigeria is one of the most important countries of the world. Its by far the largest country in Africa; it’s the fastest growing economy there by a long chalk ….

“I do stuff in Africa, the extractive industries and Scotland. Previous a UK politician and soldier. Some good moments and some not so good.”

See tweet pictures below.
[img][img]

Link: http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/22/ex-british-lawmaker-eric-stuart-pronounces-president-buhari-dead/

Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by ijebuloaded(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
its fake news.......
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by talktonase(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2017
Is Eric a pathologist or medical expert?
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by delishpot: 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
talktonase:
Is Eric a pathologist or medical expert?

So na only pathologist fit anounced death of someone? When people die and someone announces it, do you ask if they are pathologists?

Eh....... back to the post, this could be a hoax

1 Like

Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by talktonase(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2017
delishpot:

So na only pathologist fit anouncedwould death? When people die and someone announces it, do you ask if they are pathologists?

[b]back to the post, this could be a hoax
[/b]thank you answering ya sef
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by delishpot: 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
talktonase:
[b][/b] thank you answering ya sef

Answering myself how? I did not ask if he is pathologist. I said it could be a hoax. not that PMB can not die or that someone can not find out about his death before me and announce it. Is he immortal?
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by talktonase(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
delishpot:

Which question? I did not ask if he is pathologist. I said it could be a hoax not that PMB can not die. Is he immortal?
is Eric pmb's personal doctor,is he his spokes man,did the hospital mandate him to announce pmb's demise?
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by delishpot: 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
talktonase:
is Eric pmb's personal doctor,is he his spokes man,did the hospital mandate him to announce pmb's demise?

That is what you should ask. Not to ask if he is a pathologist. Many deaths have been announced on the internet by people who are not medics or even family members.
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by talktonase(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2017
delishpot:

That is what you should ask. Not to ask if he is a pathologist. Many deaths have been announced on the internet by people who are not medics or even family members.
I will ask the question a million times over, is he a pathologist or a medical expert that will be announcing peoples death with no cognizance to the patients medical history. Eric should shot up and face his front. You can join him as well if you are one of his minions...
Re: A Daily Post News Claims Buhari Is Dead by delishpot: 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
talktonase:
I will ask the question a million times over, is he a pathologist or a medical expert that will be announcing peoples death with no cognizance to the patients medical history. Eric should shot up and face his front. You can join him as well if you are one of his minions...

grin grin grin Hypocrite. If this news was about GEJ you would be dancing Calabar awilo by now saying it's God's punishment. Now your candidate is involved, you don dey ask JAMB questions without providing answer sheet for us to use answer am grin grin
FYI, I do not wish him dead but in this life, things happen and life can be taken at anytime. So if Buhari dies, if you die, if anyone dies, it is the will of God gorrit?

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani- Kayode / Tinubu Jubilates As Donald Trump, UK, Other Back EFCC Chairman / How The British Domination Of Africa Was Planned By Lord Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.