Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators (1321 Views)

Support Lawal And Gbajamila, Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Senators / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
…’Unbundle Exclusive Federal List to enhance federalism’ All Progressives Congress, APC, National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has admonished the Senate to continue to work for Nigeria and come up with legislation that would help in promoting the country’s diversity for prosperity, explaining that Nigeria was not in a panic mode.

This was part of the admonition made by Tinubu to Senators during a courtesy call at his residence in Lagos at the weekend. ACN leader Bola Tinubu. “Do not allow excuses turn you to the house-of-do-nothing. I have a lot of respect for you.

I can boldly say that the country is not in a panic mode because of the way you have given effect to Executive constitutional requests,” Asiwaju Tinubu said.

The statement from the Tinubu Media Office, signed by Tunde Rahman, quoted the former Lagos State governor as saying that “for our country’s diversity to be meaningful, it must work to enhance the potentials across the country”.

The Senators had visited him on the sidelines of their annual retreat in Lagos. They were led to Tinubu’s Bourdillon, Ikoyi residence by the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu. The APC stalwart, who said the visit was a great honour to him, used the medium to commend the legislators for the efforts made by the two chambers of the National Assembly to rub minds on ways to properly amend the country’s 1999 constitution.

He urged them to take another look at some of the items in the Exclusive Federal List which he described as too loaded. He said this would pave the way for the practice of true federalism in the country. Speaking earlier, Ekweremadu said the visit was to honour Asiwaju Tinubu as a prominent leader and a former Senator.

He described him as a man of great expertise in the art of governance and law-making, saying the lawmakers would always be ready to learn from his wealth of knowledge.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/nigeria-not-panic-mode-tinubu-tells-senators/
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by smartty68(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Like Tinubu like Obasanjo or should I rather say like father like son, whichever... Mtchewww

Tinubu and Obasanjo are taking turns in spewing trash.

Afonjas killing Nigeria in brutality mode undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by ESDKING: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Self deceit is the highest deceit ever.

Continue deceiving yourself and your fellow zomBissss to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
God Bless you Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:
…’ All Progressives Congress, APC, National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has admonished the Senate to continue to work for Nigeria and come up with legislation that would help in promoting the country’s diversity for prosperity, explaining that Nigeria was not in a panic mode.

This was part of the admonition made by Tinubu to Senators during a courtesy call at his residence in Lagos at the weekend. ACN leader Bola Tinubu. “Do not allow excuses turn you to the house-of-do-nothing. I have a lot of respect for you.

APC or ACN leader? Why can't Vanguard get a simple thing right?
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by SHAKABOOM: 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dey wanna align with tinubu becos of fashola.
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Activa:

APC or ACN leader? Why can't Vanguard get a simple thing right?
Do you really believe Tinubu is APC leader? Can he call a national meeting of APC and it will be honoured?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by farouk0403(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Asiwaju the conqueror of Gej.

The nightmare of flat head jews

The downfall of PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by eagleeye2: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Do you really believe Tinubu is APC leader? Can he call a national meeting of APC and it will be honoured?
He thinks the Village Champion is equally a leader to the CPC. faction of APC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

so Nnamdi Kanu is your leader...can he call ordinary children's party and children will be happy to attend?.
as far as Nigerian politics is concerned,leave it or take it he cannot rank less than 3rd if not the 1st most influential personality.
too much of beef is not healthy for your living.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless you Asiwaju

You are a Patriot but you serve only those that kept us in bondage.

Shame on you Sarrki

Sarrki a big shame on you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
You are a Patriot but you serve only those that kept us in bondage.

Shame on you Sarrki

Sarrki a big shame on you

How ?

You want me to curse him ?
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
sarrki:

How ?

You want me to curse him ?
celebrate the Theif that has mortgage SW future. Look at the Suffering in Osun and tell me it's okay with you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by conductor16: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
The ewedu god has spoken. Tinubu, we've heard. Stop acting like the length of your relevance is longer than the circumference of your cone head. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by vedaxcool(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lanretoye:
so Nnamdi Kanu is your leader...can he call ordinary children's party and children will be happy to attend?.
as far as Nigerian politics is concerned,leave it or take it he cannot rank less than 3rd if not the 1st most influential personality.
too much of beef is not healthy for your living.

grin grin grin Nnamdi cownu can't summon a meeting of rats in his house successfully without threat, lies, insanity etc
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by reuben79: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:
Like Tinubu like Obasanjo or should I rather say like father like son, whichever... Mtchewww

Tinubu and Obasanjo are taking turns in spewing trash.

Afonjas killing Nigeria in brutality mode undecided
i no blame u,cos u ve no leader in ur region nd ur culture ve no respect for elders dat is d reason why u pple ar goin backword in politics everyday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by smartty68(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
reuben79:
i no blame u,cos u ve no leader in ur region nd ur culture ve no respect for elders dat is d reason why u pple ar goin backword in politics everyday
Lol! Nigeria going backwards you mean? cheesy grin

Abeg no do me laff Bros

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by seunmsg(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

He doesn't have to call a national meeting to prove anything to you. If you doubt his qualities as a national party leader, go to otuoke and ask Jonathan, he's in a better position to tell you about him.

Beside, what are your senators doing at Tinubu's residence? Ekweremadu and his fellow clowns missed the residence of PDP veterans like Bode George but couldn't resist paying homage to Tinubu. Says a lot about who the Jagaban truly is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by reuben79: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:

Lol! Nigeria going backwards you mean? cheesy grin

Abeg no do me laff Bros
only ur region is goin backword cos u no leader,u no value nd u ar nt relevant in nigeria politics.................u ve no say cos u no leader

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by smartty68(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
reuben79:
only ur region is goin backword cos u no leader,u no value nd u ar nt relevant in nigeria politics.................u ve no say cos u no leader
Lol! Poor's water on Reuben79
Guy wake up! wake up! wake up! You must be dreaming.

Your post is way too senseless Bro

Receive sense
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
celebrate the Theif that has mortgage SW future. Look at the Suffering in Osun and tell me it's okay with you

Please save me of you ur mediocrity
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by reuben79: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
smartty68:

Lol! Poor's water on Reuben79
Guy wake up! wake up! wake up! You must be dreaming.

Your post is way too senseless Bro

Receive sense
u need enough oriatation b4 come on narialand and talk rubbish
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by smartty68(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
reuben79:
u need enough oriatation b4 come on narialand and talk rubbish
Where's Buhari Mr Orientationist? grin
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by Naijiant: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by ThatKING(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

the fact is Tinubu itatedcal
Re: Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators by sarrki(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
ThatKING:
the fact is Tinubu has been been incapacitated in the political sphere

Don't worry 2019 will speak for himself

(1) (Reply)

No Amount Of Bullets Can Stop Us, Wounded Ekwulobia Youths Reply Obiano, Buratai / Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) / Biafrans: The Igbo's Must Stop Hating , Forgive And Love For Us To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.