Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (62292 Views)

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by talkportal: 6:08pm On May 22, 2017
but why is that uncle wicked and heartless as such ... i mean if their side of the story is the truth
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
People wicked shaaaa oh.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by official123: 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
May God help us in Nigeria, Trust Nobody.

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Samprestige(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2017
RIP
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2017
People and cruelty sha

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2017
It's so sad he died of cancer... Family isn't by blood but by acts ... May his soul Rest in peace... I just pray the Government will stop turning a blind eye

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by PrinceCEE(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
Though I'm a guy, tears almost tickled down my cheeks whilst reading painstakingly all those up there.
People like that man are one of the reasons why humanity is still suffering.

I wish that you never died but who are my to question nature

Rest in peace and may God deal heavily with the so-called uncle

3 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by lekankolade(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2017
Nawa for naija uncles oo.. Especially those from that other part of the country

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:22pm On May 22, 2017
What manner of horrible greedy human being is this. You swindled your young nephew of his properties when he was young, you never cared when he was struggling with cancer, you were probably waiting eagerly for him to kick the bucket. Now that he has lost the battle you want to dip you hands into what's left of the funds contributed towards his survival. Can a human being be this evil? Let's wait to hear his side of the story.

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:27pm On May 22, 2017
dominique:
What manner of horrible greedy human being is this. You swindled your young nephew of his properties when he was young, you never cared when he was struggling with cancer, you were probably waiting eagerly for him to kick the bucket. Now that he has lost the battle you want to dip you hands into what's left of the funds contributed towards his survival. Can a human being be this evil? Let's wait to hear his side of the story.
what side of his story? He will only say he is lying and how he was a bad boy,since the dead can't defend its self!

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On May 22, 2017
Very weekend uncle
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:33pm On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

what side of his story? He will only say he is lying and how he was a bad boy,since the dead can't defend its self!

I'm still baffled at this depth of human heartlessness. Maybe he will come out and say the friends are lying and twisting facts. May God judge us all accordingly

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by juman(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
It saddened one.

It appears the uncle was a wicked man. Many cases of uncles like that.

But there might be other side of the story.

One thing is important, our judiciary is very weak in this country.
Nonsense like that cannot happen in a sensible country.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
Mehn!
I'm ineterested in this story but it's too fvcking long. It reminds me of my Uni days.... And I hate that shii.
Anyhow sha, I can bet with my life savings that 90% of Nairalanders on this thread didn't read it too.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by cytell56: 6:39pm On May 22, 2017
chie8:
Remember Paul Arisa,the cancer patient who died recently?A member of Paul Arisa's foundation Chidinma has taken to Facebook to share story of how his uncle maltreated him even at death and copies of letter he wrote him when he was alive.

Release the story shared by Chidinma on the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/how-late-paul-arisa-uncle-allegedly.html
Ibos and money, na wa o!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by FrankNetter(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
Amosjaj:
Looking at the name I know the tribe he's from, not mentioning name oo,

Are you always this dense and stvpid? Or is today a special case scenario?

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by ziga: 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
Cancer is a bad disease.

I don't know all the details, but it looked pretty advanced.

At that stage, even with the best care, there is unfortunately no reliable cure. (You either surfer the burden of the disease or complications of its treatment) But sometimes, health professionals all over the world unfortunately give false hopes and expectations.

He suffered through his disease but maybe the suffering could have been reduced especially since the end result would have been the same regardless.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by mjbaba: 6:42pm On May 22, 2017
Sad that after going through all this, he died.

RiP
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by lloydhassan(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2017
Holywizard:
I swear with my grandma that I didn't read it.
I'm serving Nigeria but since I graduated, to read long epistles dey hard me.
Did his uncle poison him?

As in to read sometin dey tire me pass...

Na summary sure pass abeg
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by lloydhassan(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
it's been like 25 years since I actually read something this long... after reading it I still not know what to type...

He is dead and that's the saddest part of the story, I guess his uncle can inherit everything now and live forever.

for the sake of my fellow lazy readers, I'll summarize.

Paul papa and mama die before him reach 8 years old, him papa and mama dem rich like mad.. after dem die... Paul wicked uncle trick Paul sell property and abandon paul.. Paul grow finish, wicked uncle still use jazz give am cancer, Paul is no more... de money wey dey for use bury Paul, wicked uncle still wan chop am....
that's all...

if de summary still too long for you...den you need JESUS

Thank you so much broza

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by spandola: 6:45pm On May 22, 2017
I read it all and am so touched.I wish we ca see the useless uncles pics

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Organs(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
na their way, they will not help their relatives, but they can waste millions for women that's not their wife!! angry angry angry angry

Hear from both sides before passing judgement
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2017
lloydhassan:

Thank you so much broza
you're welcome my partner in crimegrin

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by linearity: 6:47pm On May 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Even if his uncle is arrested would there be any one to stand against him as witness in court.. The most important thing is for the boy to make heaven... His uncle will answer God

I read through the letter. Truly, I don't see what the uncle did wrong.

There were different opinions on what to do and which Doctor or Hospital to visit, the uncle in some instances seek some other Doctors and Hospitals based on others advise and he preferred other options.

When one is sick, there are many ideas and advises, but one cannot follow all of them.

It is very unfortunate that he lost his life, but with a terminal illness like cancer, it is not 100% guarantee that, had the approach he wanted been followed, he would have lived longed.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by delishpot: 6:52pm On May 22, 2017
Mvery sad news. I remember this man's post while he was alive.

linearity:

I read through the letter. Truly, I don't see what the uncle did wrong.

There were different opinions on what to do and which Doctor or Hospital to visit, the uncle in some instances seek some other Doctors and Hospitals based on others advise and he preferred other options.

When one is sick, there are many ideas and advises, but one cannot follow all of them.

It is very unfortunate that he lost his life, but with a terminal illness like cancer, it is not 100% guarantee that, had the approach he wanted been followed, he would have lived longed.
You see nothing wrong? His uncle sold his property, denied his mom funds for her treatment and also denied him funds for his treatment even though he should have some money from what was left for him by his mom?

6 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:54pm On May 22, 2017
Awwww...the Uncle might have been thinking he was doing the best for him considering that the medical route has been tested while the other path has not been scientifically tested. Too bad. Now the uncle is labelled evil. Too bad.

In truth, the uncle doesn't owe the deceased the care he gave. Some family members won't even give a hoot. Whew! May God help us in our guest to help other o. Yes, I wish the young man had been allowed to make decisions concerning his healthy... I hope care givers would learn from this. What will be will be...may God rest Paul Aisa's soul.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:54pm On May 22, 2017
So Chiwetalu Agu type of uncle exists in real life? shocked
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
kullozone:
Mehn!
I'm ineterested in this story but it's too fvcking long. It reminds me of my Uni days.... And I hate that shii.
Anyhow sha, I can bet with my life savings that 90% of Nairalanders on this thread didn't read it too.
Speak for yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.