Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (62304 Views)

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
dominique:

I'm still baffled at this depth of human heartlessness. Maybe he will come out and say the friends are lying and twisting facts. May God judge us all accordingly
You can bet he will! He will most likely say his friends want to eat the money or he was not carried alone. Man evil keep upgrading day by day
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
linearity:

I read through the letter. Truly, I don't see what the uncle did wrong.

There were different opinions on what to do and which Doctor or Hospital to visit, the uncle in some instances seek some other Doctors and Hospitals based on others advise and he preferred other options.

When one is sick, there are many ideas and advises, but one cannot follow all of them.

It is very unfortunate that he lost his life, but with a terminal illness like cancer, it is not 100% guarantee that, had the approach he wanted been followed, he would have lived longed.

Thank you o...he could have totally ignored the ailing man but he didn't. He kept on seeking medical help. It is well.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by ehissi(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
sisisioge:
Awwww...the Uncle might have been thinking he was doing the best for him considering that the medical route has been tested while the other path has not been scientifically tested. Too bad. Now the uncle is labelled evil. Too bad.

In truth, the uncle doesn't owe the deceased the care he gave. Some family members won't even give a hoot. Whew! May God help us in our guest to help other o. Yes, I wish the young man had been allowed to make decisions concerning his healthy... I hope care givers would learn from this. What will be will be...may God rest Paul Aisa's soul.

What are you saying? angry

Well it is true sha, but considering that the properties that belong to his parents rest in his uncles possession, I disagree.......
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
ehissi:

Well it is true sha, but considering that the properties that belong to his parents rest in his uncles possession, I disagree.......

It is well o. May God rest his soul.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2017
dominique:
What manner of horrible greedy human being is this. You swindled your young nephew of his properties when he was young, you never cared when he was struggling with cancer, you were probably waiting eagerly for him to kick the bucket. Now that he has lost the battle you want to dip you hands into what's left of the funds contributed towards his survival. Can a human being be this evil? Let's wait to hear his side of the story.

Wait for wetin again? You don abuse am finish come say lets wait, nobi wetin you for first talk before abusing him be that? There are always two sides to a story, remember that Dominique........
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 22, 2017
Holywizard:
I swear with my grandma that I didn't read it.
I'm serving Nigeria but since I graduated, to read long epistles dey hard me.
Did his uncle poison him?
Eedyot!! grin
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Organs(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2017
Always two sides to a story, All the summation hear is by one person that saw it from their own side. We need to hear from the Uncle. Also, wetin money go cause for this weee obodo, Odiegwoo.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by doctokwus: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
linearity:

I read through the letter. Truly, I don't see what the uncle did wrong.

There were different opinions on what to do and which Doctor or Hospital to visit, the uncle in some instances seek some other Doctors and Hospitals based on others advise and he preferred other options.

When one is sick, there are many ideas and advises, but one cannot follow all of them.

It is very unfortunate that he lost his life, but with a terminal illness like cancer, it is not 100% guarantee that, had the approach he wanted been followed, he would have lived longed.
Almost losing hope on nland posters till I read yours.
Honestly,i don't see what wrong d uncle did in seeking other professional opinion.Its called second opinion.
Is he expecting any learned uncle to take the opinion of a nutritionist over that of qualified medical practitioners?
This same guy,bless his soul,was at a point chastising d uncle for taking him to meet a non oncologist,but medical practitioner,but quarrels with him wen d uncle refused d opinion of a non medical practitioner nutritionist.
Sometimes,we shud learn to b dispassionate wen seeking d truth.What I see here is blame heaped on d uncle from lack of financing,to property grabbing and indirectly also indicting him for his death,for cancer!
D only thing he didn't do is blame d uncle for his contracting d cancer in the first place!!
Uncle maybe a property grabber,but I wudnt pass guilty verdict on him based on d long epistle above,as sad as d death may have been.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by blizpot(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
Medicine after death... Mtchw
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
This is organised wickedness.
A family has just been wiped and that uncle is the first suspect. Why quickly sell the family asset? Asset he was supposed to look after? What did he do with the proceeds since he only paid for the guys year one in school and left him to suffer.

So sad the guy died too. Imagine demanding acc before the burial of this guy. Did he raise the money? Was he part of the team? Shi shi, he won't get. Let them use the remaining money for other cancer victims. Nonsense!

If you know you are under family affliction, better run into mountain of fire or strong spiritual backing, else , the entire family will be wiped.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Speak for yourself

That was the first thing I did.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 7:10pm On May 22, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Lawyers in the house, about that signature thing, isn't he too young as at then, and why didn't he challenge it in court
exactly my thought after reading it
at 18 he is an adult
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Mpanyi: 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
Very pathetic story. I pity the man and his generation should all this be true.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by ikp120(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
na their way, they will not help their relatives, but they can waste millions for women that's not their wife!! angry angry angry angry
Baby which people be that?
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Mpanyi: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
ehissi:

Are you sure you're not his uncle?
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2017
Goat Brain - do you have any crispy evidence to support your claim about 'Ibos and money"?. I am a Yoruba man, my father Ijebu and my mom from Ibadan. After the death of my father, my aunty (same father) took over all the properties of our dad. She and her children enjoyed majestically while I moved from one apprentice shop to another after my primary school. To God be the Glory, without one naira from my dad's property I am now a citizen of a western country but where is the aunty and her children today? - first, my aunt's mother was blind plus stroke, later died. The first child fought with an elderly man, few months later he died. Aunty died, within 5 years the last two children died separately.
Evil and Greediness are in All tribes.
cytell56:

Ibos and money, na wa o!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by springtech(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
OMG, Paul died eventually.
All I can tell that his uncle is to remind he wont live forever. This life is too short to amass wealth through evil means. Life is VANITY.
Paul RIP.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
More Grease to your brain.
Factfinder1:
Even if his uncle is arrested would there be any one to stand against him as witness in court.. The most important thing is for the boy to make heaven... His uncle will answer God

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2017
So.sad.RIP
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2017
Mpanyi:

Are you sure you're not his uncle?

If I am his uncle will I be faulting the uncle at the same time..... undecided

Them don go mix tomboh liquor with Taba and Oshogbo weed, na so them take dey reach London, if you no believe ask Baba Cassandra......... lipsrsealed
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by madri4u: 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
Lesson to learn. If person get money, run away frm extended family. Na dem sabi kill person n com begin share person property.wen person dey hustle n suffer, person nor dey die. Na wen person don get money nw, na so som dark pple go jst lego person
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by cytell56: 7:56pm On May 22, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Goat Brain - do you have any crispy evidence to support your claim about 'Ibos and money"?. I am a Yoruba man, my father Ijebu and my mom from Ibadan. After the death of my father, my aunty (same father) took over all the properties of our dad. She and her children enjoyed majestically while I moved from one apprentice shop to another after my primary school. To God be the Glory, without one naira from my dad's property I am now a citizen of a western country but where is the aunty and her children today? - first, my aunt's mother was blind plus stroke, later died. The first child fought with an elderly man, few months later he died. Aunty died, within 5 years the last two children died separately.
Evil and Greediness are in All tribes.

Cow head, nah lie. You are an Ibo man, cos i dont know why e come pain you like this.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 8:09pm On May 22, 2017
Talk2bryant:
Lawyers in the house, about that signature thing, isn't he too young as at then, and why didn't he challenge it in court
I am not a lawyer yet but with my knowledge of contracts, that contract would have been rendered null and void in court if contested,with Paul (the late guy) relying on the defence of immaturity/infancy and fraudulent intention.

An underaged(8 years old) does not possess the capacity to contract.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
Bigsteveg:
The issue of uncles inheriting properties just tire me. With the look of things, it may be the uncle that even killed the dad and mum.
When karma comes knocking, I hope he know what he did, my fear is it might be his children that suffers it

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Littlefish(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2017
toh it is well, live God to be the judge o.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
it's been like 25 years since I actually read something this long... after reading it I still not know what to type...

He is dead and that's the saddest part of the story, I guess his uncle can inherit everything now and live forever.

for the sake of my fellow lazy readers, I'll summarize.

Paul papa and mama die before him reach 8 years old, him papa and mama dem rich like mad.. after dem die... Paul wicked uncle trick Paul sell property and abandon paul.. Paul grow finish, wicked uncle still use jazz give am cancer, Paul is no more... de money wey dey for use bury Paul, wicked uncle still wan chop am....
that's all...

if de summary still too long for you...den you need JESUS
cheesy cheesy choi! so many clowns on nairaland grin
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2017
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy choi! so many clowns on nairaland grin
lol... woman watch your mouth.. this is person father, brother, uncle, neighbor, friend, enemy, church member, son, and husband you're calling Clown o...
has it been scientifically proven that anyone who read and summarize is a clown? gringrin
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
Amosjaj:
Looking at the name I know the tribe he's from, not mentioning name oo,

This is really stupid , grow some sense boy

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by midehi2(f): 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... woman watch your mouth.. this is person father, brother, uncle, neighbor, friend, enemy, church member, son, and husband you're calling Clown o...
has it been scientifically proven that anyone who read and summarize is a clown? gringrin
yes, you are an educated clown cheesy
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:55pm On May 22, 2017
doctokwus:

Almost losing hope on nland posters till I read yours.
Honestly,i don't see what wrong d uncle did in seeking other professional opinion.Its called second opinion.
Is he expecting any learned uncle to take the opinion of a nutritionist over that of qualified medical practitioners?
This same guy,bless his soul,was at a point chastising d uncle for taking him to meet a non oncologist,but medical practitioner,but quarrels with him wen d uncle refused d opinion of a non medical practitioner nutritionist.
Sometimes,we shud learn to b dispassionate wen seeking d truth.What I see here is blame heaped on d uncle from lack of financing,to property grabbing and indirectly also indicting him for his death,for cancer!
D only thing he didn't do is blame d uncle for his contracting d cancer in the first place!!
Uncle maybe a property grabber,but I wudnt pass guilty verdict on him based on d long epistle above,as sad as d death may have been.
His wrongs as I understand it are;
1. When the mother was lying critically ill at the hospital, and the doctor in charge helped the mum by inviting the bankers to the mother's sick bed do that funds can be released for her treatment as she could no longer sign her signature.
The uncle made a big case out of it and accused the good doctor of defrauding his late sister (the guy's mum).
2. The uncle tricked him when he was still very young to sign away his inheritance.
3. The uncle in the guise of a guidance sent him to school, but denied him funds for his education. (See number 2 for reference)
4. When the guy was diagnosed of the cancer and he went for the first chemotherapy, which failed. It was an aunt, the uncle's niece who provided most of the funds. But his mother's only brother was alive and sitting on his parents wealth. The boy's inheritance.
5. The uncle will appear in meetings and even volunteer advice for doctors to consult, but wasn't willing to bring contribute funds for the treatment. (See number 2, again for reference. )
In conclusion, I believe all these were a kind of delay tactics, waiting for when the guy will eventually kick the bucket. Which if finally happened.
RIP, Paul Arisa.

2 Likes

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
NeeKlaus:

I am not a lawyer yet but with my knowledge of contracts, that contract would have been rendered null and void in court if contested with Paul (the late guy) relying on the defence of immaturity/infancy and fraudulent intention.

An underaged(8 years old) does not possess the capacity to contract.
Gbam.
And. many die in their ignorance because they didn't speak up.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
midehi2:

yes, you are an educated clown cheesy
lol grin baby you know without EDUCATED CLOWNS like me, Nairaland will be borer than my ex-girlfriend family house.
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.