Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) (62308 Views)

Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Weak Erection: What My Uncle Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
Wishaky:

Don't mind dem, seems dey re related 2 ijebu ni and dats why dey re soo stingy, Hang on bro but sa don't fall down sa ooohh.
lol... ejor naw... e ma fi mi se re naw... ebami upload fishure yin je ki wo die naw... diee... ejor naw...
see as they make me to be typing Chinese upandan cuz of ordinary picture, I wonder what they'll make do if I ask for number. Diaris God sha
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... ejor naw... e ma fi mi se re naw... ebami upload fishure yin je ki wo die naw... diee... ejor naw...
see as they make me to be typing Chinese upandan cuz of ordinary picture, I wonder what they'll make do if I ask for number. Diaris God sha

Oya check yur mail.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
Wishaky:

Oya check yur mail.
my prayers has been answered after fasting and prayers... je ki lo se ope fun Jesu migringrin
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Or send me mail.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 3:50pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

my prayers has been answered after fasting and prayers... je ki lo se ope fun Jesu migringrin

Abi oooohh, ope ni fun jesu jare.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Wishaky(f): 3:52pm On May 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Se e ti ri?
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 23, 2017
Wishaky:

Se e ti ri?
be ni... mo ti reply gan
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
smallsmall:

Really!

When the same "Uncle| tricked the Boy to sign-away his inheritance?
When the said Uncle sold-off the boy's inheritance left to him by his mother (Houses)?
When the same Uncle refused to use such inheritance to save the Boys life (cost of medicals!)?
When the same Uncle is now even trying to loot what was raised for the Boy, by public individuals when the help of this same Uncle was not forthcoming?

You people here dont ever stop amazing me with your level of intelligence and critical analysis of issues!

Small small nau. I didn't read where he did all the listed allegations o...as a matter of fact I didn't read beyond the second page. All I read was how his uncle compelled him to embrace the tested medical treatment as opposed his preferred option. It is well, may God rest his soul and judge is all according to our deeds.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Codyt(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2017
ziga:
Cancer is a bad disease.

I don't know all the details, but it looked pretty advanced.

At that stage, even with the best care, there is unfortunately no reliable cure. (You either surfer the burden of the disease or complications of its treatment) But sometimes, health professionals all over the world unfortunately give false hopes and expectations.

He suffered through his disease but maybe the suffering could have been reduced especially since the end result would have been the same regardless.

It's quite obvious you didn't read the letter he wrote properly.... But anyways he's dead. GOD rest him
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Codyt(m): 12:29am On May 24, 2017
sisisioge:

Small small nau. I didn't read where he did all the listed allegations o...as a matter of fact I didn't read beyond the second page. All I read was how his uncle compelled him to embrace the tested medical treatment as opposed his preferred option. It is well, may God rest his soul and judge is all according to our deeds.
And we youths claim there are no job opportunities in Nigeria when really some of us aren't employable! Some of us can't even read... You're a perfect example. Keep dwelling on your self-imposed ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:20am On May 24, 2017
Codyt:

And we youths claim there are no job opportunities in Nigeria when really some of us aren't employable! Some of us can't even read... You're a perfect example. Keep dwelling on your self-imposed ignorance.

Are you all right? I just needed to be sure you aren't running temperature. Now fork off my mentions...thanks.
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Codyt(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2017
sisisioge:

Are you all right? I just needed to be sure you aren't running temperature. Now fork off my mentions...thanks.
Ode jatijati. It's only online they claim intellectual dominance. Comot. For my way!

Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
seuncyrus:

This is really stupid , grow some sense boy
You are a mature fool, your level of stupidity is at the highest level, ass hole
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2017
Amosjaj:

You are a mature fool, your level of stupidity is at the highest level, ass hole

Youve been on NL since 2010 , so I expected more from u instead of joining the others to show their stupidity online ...but since u want to act that way , No problems ...enjoy thyself

peace smiley
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2017
seuncyrus:

Youve been on NL since 2010 , so I expected more from u instead of joining the others to show their stupidity online ...but since u want to act that way , No problems ...enjoy thyself

peace smiley

Am not surprise you are acting like a fake bitches, your profile says it all, fake nigga
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
Amosjaj:

Am not surprise you are acting like a fake bitches, your profile says it all, fake nigga

whatever bakes ur potatoes bruh ...Just grow up

thanks smiley
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by Amosjaj(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
seuncyrus:

whatever bakes ur potatoes bruh ...Just grow up

thanks smiley
You are the one that need to grow up because my initial comment is just for fun and joke but you take it personal like you know me before, no hard feelings bro. ✌️
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by seuncyrus(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2017
Amosjaj:

You are the one that need to grow up because my initial comment is just for fun and joke but you take it personal like you know me before, no hard feelings bro. ✌️

sorry I misunderstood that

peace bruh
Re: How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) by tohpahz(f): 1:55am On Jun 03, 2017
Amosjaj:
Looking at the name I know the tribe he's from, not mentioning name oo,
Your stupidity is baffling

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Two Ghanaian Slay Queens Die After Overdosing On Tramadol, Refnol (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.